Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Nike shoes

Chevette

I have seen my share of Rainbow Dash shoe attempts before, but none really include wings, which I think would be necessary in this situation. 

Before going to the sleep and what not, I decided to poorly draw this idea out on some notebook paper. This is basically what I got so far. I'm pretty certain that this design idea will rely on some colors as well.

This thing is quite simple I'm actually quite surprised someone has not done it already, I'm quite positive someone hasn't either, I thoroughly checked Google images.

Anyways, here's my design. Remember, it's simple but I find it generally attractive for a shoe. I understand it needs some colors, but for now this is what I got. I'm sure after some coloring and gradient effects this thing will look all sorts of fancy.

IMG_0129_zps6f69c102.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I'm surprised no one has done this either! 

This is awesome! I would totally get these, in a size 14 if they were on sale.

Do you plan on making them, or just an idea that came to mind?

Thank you! 

At the moment, it is more of a idea that came to mind. It would be quite groovy to have a pair of these puppies though... I don't think I personally have the skill to modify a pair of tennis shoes with one of those sewing machines considering I based my life's actions on duct tape, liquid nail, and sharpie markers...

Probably the most I could do with this idea now, is further develop it via computer generated imagery. If I wanted to get these made, i'd have to contact help from someone who would know how to actually use a sewing machine considering duct tape wouldn't really look to good on a shoe of this caliber...

Anyways, thank you for your comment & compliment, it is much obliged!

I was actually thinking of someone making this : D I really like your design, better than I imagined actually. I'd totally get one for sure if they were real c:

Very nice drawing btw

Thanks!

The design came to me from these car designs I make on Forza Motorsport 4 on the XBOX360. The little wings were something I generally wanted to adapt to the usual rainbow stripe people put on the shoes instead of making it like every other shoe people have designed.

Maybe after I do some work on the computer on this idea, it will develop much more.

Thank you for your comment, much appreciated! 

• Brohoof 1

Awesome drawing! These would be cool shoes indeed. Heck, with a pair of these shoes and a redbull...one is sure to go places lol. I remember I started a thread a while back with Nike's customization website. This was the best interpretation I could come up with using their tools on the website: But yours is much better in design! 

RNBOWDASHShoes.jpg

Awesome drawing! These would be cool shoes indeed. Heck, with a pair of these shoes and a redbull...one is sure to go places lol. I remember I started a thread a while back with Nike's customization website. This was the best interpretation I could come up with using their tools on the website: But yours is much better in design! 

img-1237675-1-RNBOWDASHShoes.jpg

Thank you! 

I could see the shoes catch on fast with fans of the show, especially ones who like the style of the Nike shoe.

I never really thought of going to Nike ID to design a shoe, but I guess in the current state that my drawing is in, It wouldn't really assist it much. 

If my shoes ever do make it, they would sure have one groovy name... I mean, who wouldn't want a shoe called "Dash" I mean, shoot, even grandpap would want to get his old wrinkly hands on a pair...

Anyways, thank you for you comment, I'm sure I'll be coming up with a more updated design of this shoe soon!

• 1 month later...