Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning a halo based RP

Skullbuster

I would absolutely join if I didn't already know your track record for RPs and grammar. Sorry.

I was going to be like: "I will make sweet, sweet love to this RP"

But then i looked at the grammar and posts from your other RP.

I'll opt out.

What about my previous RPs? The last few RPs I've been apart of were very sucsessful, I'll admit my grammar isn't exactly stellar, but what do my previous RPs have to do with it?

What about my previous RPs? The last few RPs I've been apart of were very sucsessful, I'll admit my grammar isn't exactly stellar, but what do my previous RPs have to do with it?

They've given me examples of how good your grammar is, which ruins the immersion aspects of an RP for me.

I'm tempted to join this as my second RP. Where/when in the halo universe would this take place?

well, my current idea was to start on reach, shortly after the game halo reach ends, thats what i had in mind

well, my current idea was to start on reach, shortly after the game halo reach ends, thats what i had in mind

Before or after the epilogue? Because if it's before can we can do some sort of final stand against the covenant like in the epilogue, where we get saved during (can't have us dying). If after we could be two random ponies/spartans/aliens whatever emerging from the devastation that had been released upon Reach.