Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Question...

Is mayonnaise an instrument?!?

Trixie's amazing magic can MAKE it into an instrument! You know, I'm trying that. *Uses Magic* it sounds like... a trumpet and a flute mixed together. Trixie didn't even know that was possible!  :o

*Bows down* ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE.

Thank you, thank you. 

• Brohoof 1

Yo Trixie, I herd you liek cloning yourself and giving to MT? (I'm so gonna get turned into a bottle of nayonnaise for this)

What's MT... Trixie's never heart of it...

Trixie, how do you feel about Twilight being so much better than you?

Twilight? BETTER THAN THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE?! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! IMPOSSIBLE, I TELL YOU!

Yo Trixie, I herd you liek cloning yourself and giving to MT? (I'm so gonna get turned into a bottle of nayonnaise for this)

WHY WOULD YOU ASK SOMETHING AS RIDICULOUS AS THAT?!?

WHY WOULD YOU ASK SOMETHING AS RIDICULOUS AS THAT?!?

Because it's funny when she realizes you took a bit of her DNA and cloned it behind her back so you wouldn't efel so lo- oops.

What's MT... Trixie's never heart of it...

Mufffin Thief.

Because it's funny when she realizes you took a bit of her DNA and cloned it behind her back so you wouldn't efel so lo- oops.

*Sniff* How is that funny? :( You're a jerk!!!

(edited)

Trixie, what would you do if you had the chance to come back to Ponyville?

Hm... Well, Trixie would get back the Alicorn Amulet and RULE ALL OF EQUSETRIA! MUAHAHAHAHAHA >: D Jk The Great and Powerful Trixie would tell Twilight how foolish it was to fake all that magic in our duel. TRIXIE DECLARES A REMATCH!

Edited by WafflePony

BACK OFF!!! YOU wish you had HAVE BIG MAC!!!

Wait a minute you plot hole, you didn't see where I was going with that. nd besides, I'd never go with somepony other than Big Mac. Unless of course WW's fanfic/clopfic is that powerful.

Oh great and powerful Trixie. Have some fine Swiss Chocolates. Please answer my question before Leatherbehit because he gave you nothing. (and he's not as cool as me. i mean I have a silver hoof. He's just a pegasus)

anyhow. It looks like things were patched up between Twilight and you. But now with Twilight becoming a princess and all...is the rivalry back on? Do you have nefarious  great and powerful plans to show the upstart princess up?

Oh, Great and Powerful one, Muffin Thief has brought you Swiss pinecones. Superior to chocolate!

Now, how are you making a living now? Still performing great and powerful shows?

Fine. I'll add exquisite jewelry from the best craftsmen in the world. Please of great and powerful Trixie answer my question before Leatherbehit and Muffin Thief.

Muffin Thief is prepared to offer you Twilight Sparkle's address.

Muffin Thief is prepared to offer you Twilight Sparkle's address.

The great and powerful Trixie already knows Sparkle's address. Ha! I laugh on your lapel!

See, oh great one, it is I who brings the best gifts. Please suffice to answer my questions first, the ruffians can follow if you will.