Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The great and powerful Trixie already knows Sparkle's address. Ha! I laugh on your lapel!

See, oh great one, it is I who brings the best gifts. Please suffice to answer my questions first, the ruffians can follow if you will.

Grr... MUFFIN THIEF HAS BROUGHT A STOCK ALICORN AMULET, FROM ALLEY CO. ALLEY CO, FOR ALL YOUR NOT QUITE REAL BUT CLOSE TO IT NEEDS.

Oh great one. note the word "Stock." it means common, not one of a kind. its probably plastic.

for this common bronycon gift, You shouldn't deem to answer his question at all, the ruffian, the hooligan.

Might I suggest you change Muffin Thief into a vacuum cleaner, for surely he sucks.

Behold the fine chocolates and jewelry. Notice not the riffraff...

Oh great one. note the word "Stock." it means common, not one of a kind. its probably plastic.

for this common bronycon gift, You shouldn't deem to answer his question at all, the ruffian, the hooligan.

Might I suggest you change Muffin Thief into a vacuum cleaner, for surely he sucks.

Behold the fine chocolates and jewelry. Notice not the riffraff...

Let TGAPT be the judge of that. Enjoy your pinecones and fake alicorn amulets your great and powerfulness!

Hey Trixie, do you believe in love at first sight?

Hey Trixie, do you believe in love at first sight?

Well, Trixie does. With a spell! >: D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh great and powerful Trixie. Have some fine Swiss Chocolates. Please answer my question before Leatherbehit because he gave you nothing. (and he's not as cool as me. i mean I have a silver hoof. He's just a pegasus)

anyhow. It looks like things were patched up between Twilight and you. But now with Twilight becoming a princess and all...is the rivalry back on? Do you have nefarious  great and powerful plans to show the upstart princess up?

Yes, The Great and Powerful Trixie DOES have plans... SPARKLE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A PRINCESS >: (

Well, Trixie does. With a spell! >: D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, The Great and Powerful Trixie DOES have plans... SPARKLE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A PRINCESS >: (  Jk

Trixie DOES have plans, though if Twi gai ns TOO MUCH power...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you're evil, Trixie. A lot of ponies just don't understand your true potential. I'd like to get to know you, as I fancy you a bit. Could we have a chat next time you're in ponyville?

Twilight? BETTER THAN THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE?! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! IMPOSSIBLE, I TELL YOU!

*Hires Lex Luthor "WROOOOOOONG!"

Oh and P.S., if you played TF2, how would you be awesome at it (and no magic. thats cheating, it can get you VAC banned[also no downloading cheats, it will also get you VAC banned{and don't hire Cave Johnson}])

• 2 weeks later...

Hug?

Oh, fine. *Hugs*

So has your magic been improving since that last encounter with Twilight?

Well, I've been practicing... I WILL defeat Twilight Sparkle!

Trixie, I don't think your evil.

I think your magic can make you a hero..

Trixie isn't evil, Trixie just wants to defeat Twilight in a duel! 

I don't think you're evil, Trixie. A lot of ponies just don't understand your true potential. I'd like to get to know you, as I fancy you a bit. Could we have a chat next time you're in ponyville?

Sure, we can talk.

Sorry for not answering your questions sooner, I, the Great & Powerful Trixie, has been training to defeat Twilight Sparkle in a duel of magic!