Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Frosty! Take a look and tell me what you think^_^

Blaaaze

(edited)

Sooo that's my third pony(and this is the last post i am giving my drawings numbers) My drawing skills are starting to get better since i draw a pony every day!) That's Frosty(I'm not good at giving names sorry for that:D)She's an ice pony and her cutie mark is an ice storm cloud, which symbolizes, that she posesses the power to control the cold(kinda) Her mane and tail consist of ice shards(which i think looks cool), she's a good friend and can help out anypony in need^^

Also had some thouht on how to give her a "daydreamer" look! Her eyes did the job i suppose) She loves dreaming and lives to achieve her dreams!

post-13304-0-12434500-1362516580_thumb.png

P.S. Brohoofs are good but still would be lovely to have some criticism on my drawings.

Thanks for reading, everypony and have a wonderfull day!

P.P.S. Also have another drawing coming up, which is a drawing of my other pony, Blazy(can be found in the fan art section too if you're interested), but right now i haven't got the time to finish it(it's an epic one, in my opinion).

Re-uploaded, cause some shades and lines were missing and that was quiet bad) sry for that) If you have any notices on that just tell me)

Edited by BeGoodToOthers
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Maybe this redline I've done can be of some use to you;

You have a very nice concept and image, but there are some areas in your anatomy that can be improved on. I mostly noticed anatomical errors in the legs and general hindquarters. :)

frosty_redline_by_koshi_doshi-d5x3250.pn

Oh- and please don't take my image as the know-all on pony anatomy. I'm still improving myself, but if I were drawing the pose, I'd do it how shown in the redline.

Edited by fluffpudge
  • Brohoof 3

Maybe this redline I've done can be of some use to you;

You have a very nice concept and image, but there are some areas in your anatomy that can be improved on. I mostly noticed anatomical errors in the legs and general hindquarters. :)

img-1241793-1-frosty_redline_by_koshi_do

Oh- and please don't take my image as the know-all on pony anatomy. I'm still improving myself, but if I were drawing the pose, I'd do it how shown in the redline.

Thanks a lot!) it helps) I'm not good at pony shapes and anatomy yet, so that helps A LOT. ) I am drawing every day and in a week or two I'll be good I guess) anyway, thatnks for taking your time to do this)