Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Blood loss

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Got my femoral ripped open by a dog. I thought it would never stop bleeding. I lost a LOT of blood from that. Second was when I clipped the tip of my finger off with some electric hedge trimmers. 

• Brohoof 1

When I was younger I went down a slide in an indoor play centre thing, I had my head on the slide but there was a bolt sticking out, it took a chunk out of the back of my head and I nearly passed out from blood loss, I was made to sit constantly reciting the ABC to keep me conscious.

Surprisingly enough, when I snapped my arm in half and the bone stuck out of my arm, it didn't actually bleed that much, I've had nosebleeds that were worse.

Hm, to be honest I don't really know of a time where I've had a real injury exactly that caused much of any bleeding. I mean I've fallen plenty of times, but that just leaves a little scrape thats hardly worth complaining about, its pretty simpe hardly any bleeding really.

I guess nosebleeds proably beat those, mine I use to get just because of alergy's or something. It was just random i'd get them, they're just annoying, I guess the good news is I'm an expert on dealing with nosebleeds now, so yeah :P.

I haven't even broke any bones as of yet, not that I want to, just I haven't. I don't want to though, neither do I want to pass out from blood loss. I'm not really one to like pain at all really.

When I was young, I bashed my head on a slide. Hard. Hard enough to where I cant remember all that well what happened. I was told that a pool of my blood formed at the base of the slide. I was picked up by my mom, I was rushed to the car, then my memory jumps to me sitting in the hospital. 2 minutes in the hospital room, and my memory jumps again. To me waking upon my couch. After all these years, I still cant remember any details. Or the car ride to the hospital.

• 6 years later...

I've bled a lot(especially menstrual but I guess that doesn't count lol), it's hard to keep track of how much it isn't like I've been measuring or anything like that.

I haven’t had a traumatic injury that resulted in major blood loss but I have lost a good amount of blood from a different scenario I, admittedly, put myself in. 

I get random nose bleeds often and lose quite a bit of blood from them

Spoiler

I remember one nose bleed was so bad that I completely soaked every inch of a towel in blood

pretty yucky

Never lost a significant amount of blood and hope not to, probably the most I've lost is when my sister accidentally kicked me in the nose when I was a kid, it didn't break my nose but a fair amount of blood came gushing out but not enough to make me ill fortunately.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

When I was a teenager I had a summer job as a cave guide, and I once whacked my head against a low ceiling in the cave which had a jagged spot where a stalactite had once been. I bled a LOT and one of the other guides thought it was far worse than it was because I had a towel soaked almost all the way through with the red stuff. Ironically I had warned my cave groups countless times to watch their heads there so it was a bit embarrassing when I hit my head. I can still feel the scar under my hair.  

• 4 years later...

I already posted here about the time I whacked my head on the stump of a stalactite, but there was another time I remember from when I was about four years old. I fell down a gravel embankment and got deep cuts on my elbows and knees. I had blood streaming down my arms and legs and it was really nasty looking; it scared the living crap out of my parents. I still have a scar on one of my elbows from it, but I think my parents suffered the most.

• Hugs 1