Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ancient Rome Rp

Alex Kennedy

@@Pripyat Pony,

Icicle only looked at glory a little sad, he understood where the aura came from now, from loneliness. to be lonely required a lot of self sacrifice, and though Icicle respected her for at least sticking to what she belives in he couldn't help feel that it could have ended up better. Looking Glory straight in the eye, he simply said "I am sorry for you, and i wish you more in the future." Icicle then put his vile back and started to walk away.

@,

After a few moments Diamond broke the kiss and smiled. "That was..." She stopped and just looked into his eyes.

@,

Usually Scar would probably kill whoever did this...but he liked Fire and didn't want to freak out over something so small...so he just rolled his eyes and kept walking with her on his back.

@,

"Yeah, it was..."

Gladius just sat there for a while in blissful silence. He still hadn't really processed what had just happened. A part of him knew that eventually he was going to come back down to earth and would have to come to terms with the fact that he had just kissed an honored senator, but right now, he was just enjoying the moment.

(Now I must go. I'll be back at an as-yet uncertain point in the future.)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Diamond smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. She looked out at the sunset and let out a happy sigh. "I have wanted to do that for so long." She said, letting out another happy sigh.

Like Gladius, somewhere in Diamond's mind there was a small voice that reminding her about what the other senators would think about this...but she just pushed the voice away and enjoyed the moment...like Gladius.

Usually Scar would probably kill whoever did this...but he liked Fire and didn't want to freak out over something so small...so he just rolled his eyes and kept walking with her on his back.

Fire leaned forward so her head was upside-down in front of Scar's face.

"you are an amazing friend, you know that? anyone else would be pissed, but you didnt get mad at me... thank you." she said, leaning forward and kissing Scar on the beak.

she sat back up straight, her face deep red with blush.

@,

Scar chuckled after she kissed him. "I am pissed off...but i'm not gonna get angry...it's a good workout, carrying my friend to the bar." He said, grinning and walking out to the street. A few other ponies gave them some really weird looks and some could be seen whispering, but, for the first time in his life, Scar didn't care...

@,

Gladius nodded and wrapped a foreleg around her shoulder.

"I... I guess I've been wanting it too. I... hadn't even realized I felt this way about you. Maybe I was just afraid to accept it. But I'm glad it finally happened. Honestly, I've never been with a mare before. I was always more concerned with training and fulfilling my duty. But... all of a sudden, it feels like you're more important than any of that."

@,

"I'm flattered." She said, nuzzling his cheek. "I have only ever been in a relationship once before...but the pony I was with was a big stupid jerk." She said, looking down into the water. The sun's light was just enough where you could make out the bottom of the lake...It was very deep but the water was crystal clear.

@,

Gladius chuckled a bit.

"Well, I guess I don't really have to worry about not matching up to your usual stallions, then."

He sat and stared off into the distance for a while. He didn't really know what he should say or do, but for the time being, he was content just to sit there with her.

@,

Diamond chuckled but didn't speak.

After a few minutes the sun had disappeared behind the hills across the lake. Diamond slipped into the water and waited for Gladius to join her. "Its getting late...we should probably get back to shore." She said, looking up at the sky.

@,

Gladius slid off the rock and into the water.

"You're right. I didn't realize how late it was."

He began to swim back towards the shore, wondering where the two of them would end up going after what had just happened.

(I have to go to bed now. And I probably won't be very active tomorrow, but I'll do my best.) 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Diamond followed Gladius back to shore. After a few minutes, they reached the shore and she walked up onto the beach...then she remembered they didn't bring any towels from the house...and it was beginning to get rather colt. She grabbed her Toga and turned to look at Gladius. "There are some towels up at the house." She said.

@,@,

Minath nodded in response to Fire Slayer's introduction. Her wings twitched, nervous in the presence of an unknown pony. She pulled her master aside.

"Are you sure bringing," She moved her head in the direction of Vinyl "is a good idea?"

Her wings twitched more, and she powered up her magical aura. Just in case.

Ashwing looked at him ¨dont be surprised, it has met many wrong owners for it, so its power maybe locked itself away, maybe you will unlock and get that power to yourself¨ he looked at him when he said cursed ¨why would an old man like myself trick the young, its just good to train you know¨ (ol' ashwing)

@,

Gladius picked up his guard uniform.

"Alright then...um, is there any chance I can... stay here for the night? I mean- not like that, It's just... with what happened today, I would just feel better if I knew there was someone here to look after you, protect you if necessary."

@,

Scar chuckled after she kissed him. "I am pissed off...but i'm not gonna get angry...it's a good workout, carrying my friend to the bar." He said, grinning and walking out to the street. A few other ponies gave them some really weird looks and some could be seen whispering, but, for the first time in his life, Scar didn't care...

(OCC: dawh! its so cute on so many levels! :D )

Fire giggled a bit at Scar's comment that carrying her to the bar was a good workout. she swayed back an forth from Scar's movment of his shoulders, she was clearly enjoying being carried.

meanwhile...

Unholy sat in the temple at the base of a statue of one of the gods. she didnt know what to do and she couldn't find Glory anywhere.

Magnus thought for a moment, "alright I'll buy it" he got out money and paid for it, he planned on bringing it to the oracle to confirm or disprove what the old pony said "if what you say is true, then I have great power in my hooves now" he hooked onto a sling on his cape harness and walked off in search of the oracle

¨Thank you young pony¨ he said taking the money then he trotted off and Ashwing quickly took away the stand ¨hehehe, now ill have more info... Wait that wasnt the real one was it?¨ he said taking out the replica with the initials C.C. ¨oh... OKay so he have the real trident of war so were screwed if it chooses him... Except if we destroy it... FIRST¨

@,

Diamond nodded. "That's fine." She said, shaking all the water off her wings then making her way up to the house, assuming Gladius was following behind.

@,

Scar chuckled as they walked into the bar. Like before, a few ponies pointed and whispered, some could be seen laughing...but Scar took Fire over to the bar and waited for her to hop off so he could sit down.

@,@,

Minath nodded in response to Fire Slayer's introduction. Her wings twitched, nervous in the presence of an unknown pony. She pulled her master aside.

"Are you sure bringing," She moved her head in the direction of Vinyl "is a good idea?"

Her wings twitched more, and she powered up her magical aura. Just in case.

Fire Slayer gave minath a blunt look. "I will not be taking her into any of the priotatised rooms like my study or the senators office. I also believe that I'm better trained in my field of combat. I do not, nor should not, believe there is any danger here. You just appear to be jealous is all."

@,

Gladius smiled. He couldn't leave her, not after what had happened today. Even before everything in the lake... he just couldn't have. He had to make sure she would be safe from... whoever that griffon was.

"Alright then."

He shook off his wings and followed her inside. 

• Brohoof 1

Magnus walked around the city looking for the oracle, he was still curious weather or not the trident he just bought was authentic and really enchanted, he eventually found her, he slowly approached her and spoke "oracle, may I have a word with you?"

@,

Diamond trotted into the house and held the door open for Gladius, closing it after he came in. She levitated two towels from a nearby room and gave one to Gladius. "Let me just show you too the guest room." She said, leading him down the hall to a large wooden door. She pushed it open and on the other side was a huge bedroom with a huge bed. All around the room were hoof made paintings of fancy looking ponies or different landscapes. Next to the bed were several fancy comfy looking chairs on one side of the room there was a cabinet full of fancy drinks and crystal glasses.

Ashwing didnt know what he was supposed to do and didnt know where he was from... Or even if he was born changeling or not, so he decided to give it a try and live normal pony life... Well as much as he can without no ID except that he is the royal assassins ashwings brother, well this way he came to a bar... It seems like so he decided he could look inside to see if anything was going on and so he did, once he was in he noticed two griffons and since he dont know many races were here in rome he just wanted to see how a griffon was for once, so he decided once again to go and talk to a random pony he started with a simple ¨hello¨

• Brohoof 1

@@rolle,

Scar raised an eyebrow...today just seemed to be the day of random ponies...but he just nodded at the pony and ordered a drink. "Hello there." He said, looking the pony over. He seemed...almost confused, but Scar ignored it and quietly waited for the pony to reply.