Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ancient Rome Rp

Alex Kennedy

¨my name is... err...¨ he said thinking 'how could i forget my name think think ugh' ¨i seem to have forgotten my name.... Weird but whatever just call me ash... err wing¨ he said with confusment in the air ¨and your name are?¨ he said with his 8 blades hanging on the side of light weight armor used by agile infantry (see what i did there ph34r.png ?)

@,

@@rolle,

((Nope unsure.png ))

Scar gave the pony a confused look. He forgot his name ? Not the usual pony thing...but he replied normally. "I'm White Scar. This is Fire Runner." He said, gesturing to Fire.

The waiter placed a large pint onto the table, Scar picked it up and took a few sips.

(his name is Ashwing he said well just call me ash errr... Wing)

¨Nice to meet you White scar and Fire runner¨ he said stretching out his hoof in a greet noticing that his eyes seem to be dazed abit because of something... Something that disturbs him... Is it a memory or is it himself just playing trick or treat on his eyes... You shall never know...

• Brohoof 1

Magnus walked around the city looking for the oracle, he was still curious weather or not the trident he just bought was authentic and really enchanted, he eventually found her, he slowly approached her and spoke "oracle, may I have a word with you?"

Glory was lost in thought as she walked back towards the temple; when Magnus spoke, she turned to face him at once. "Of course you may," she replied. "Just as long as you don't mind accompanying me back to the temple. I need to speak with my newest apprentice and I've left it very late."

@@Pripyat Pony,

"certainly" he starts walking with her, he pulled the trident off his back "i recently bought this trident, the sales pony told me it was enchanted by the god of war himself, but he sold it to me a low price so i am suspect, do you mind having a look at it for me?"

"Of course," Glory said. "If you could just allow me to look at it closely, I can channel the goddess thru my magic and that will decide whether the trident is genuine."

Glory picked up the trident with her magic and held it in a forehoof while she concentrated. She stood still, enveloping the weapon with her magic til it glowed, then handed it back.

"This weapon is undoubtedly enchanted by the war god," she said. "The enchantment will hold true just as long as the weapon is not used with evil intent."

Magnus took the trident  and looked at it with awe "w-wow...."  he put it back on his back " i will continue to walk with you to the temple, i was heading there anyway, if you dont mind of course" he said walking along side her, he was still stunned at what he now possesed

"Of course I don't mind," Glory replied as she resumed the walk to the temple. "The temple is open to all; the goddess welcomes all with good in their hearts. In fact, the temple is the safest place in the city, now. I performed a spell which casts a shield of protection over the building and blocks all those with evil in their hearts and minds from entering."

@@Pripyat Pony

@@Skullbuster,

Icicle was sitting just outside of the Tee temple, when Glory and Magnus came, towards him, looking at Magnus he smiled, "Ah, i see you have a new weapon! And a special one at that!" Icicle recognized the enchantments of a god "Your walking to the temple? i think i will tag along!" Icicle smiled, when he got a specific distance to the a short burst of energy pushed him back, "What?! a Energy field? Why can't i get in?!" Icicle said distraught.

Edited by jdor11
  • Brohoof 1

@,

@@rolle,

((Nope img-1275366-1-unsure.png ))

Scar gave the pony a confused look. He forgot his name ? Not the usual pony thing...but he replied normally. "I'm White Scar. This is Fire Runner." He said, gesturing to Fire.

The waiter placed a large pint onto the table, Scar picked it up and took a few sips.

Fire leaped off of Scar's back and landed gracefully next to him.

she grabbed a pint of hard cider and began to chug it. she stopped about half way through the pint, setting it on the table.

she turned to Ash.

"well its nice to meet ya' 'Ash er wing'!" Fire said, chuckling.

(OCC: Fire is so weird :lol: )

• Brohoof 1

@@rolle,

@,

Scar eyed the ponies hoof for a moment, then he looked away and took another sip of his drink, showing no interest in shaking it. "Nice to meet you too." He grunted, placing his mug back down on the bar counter and looking at the many different types of cider and...just a whole bunch of different drinks.

@,

Gladius followed her to the guest room, drying himself off as they walked. His eyes opened wide when he saw the inside of the guest room. He wasn't normally one for luxury, but even he had to admit that this was pretty incredible.

"Wow... I knew you got payed a lot as a senator, but this is amazing. It's seriously just the guest room? You could fit my whole house in here." 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Diamond chuckled. "Well...I get payed more than other ponies but...I had rich parents." She said, rather blankly.

"Its actually the master bedroom...I sleep in one of the smaller rooms because I feel more cozy...would you prefer one of them there are six rooms in the whole house." She said, obviously trying to change the subject from her parents.

@,

Gladius noticed that she seemed to have some sort of issue with her parents and made a mental note to be careful around that subject in the future.

"Well... I have to admit this type of room isn't normally my style, as you may have guessed, but maybe it would be fun to try it for one night. I guess I'll sleep here." 

@,

"Are you sure ? I can show you around some of the other rooms if you would like." She said, gesturing to a few doors down the hall. "they're all clean and ready to be slept in. Only if you want too of course...it's up to you really." She said. Part of her was thinking about sharing a room...but she didn't think that Gladius would be up for that...

@,

Gladius shrugged. There was a big part of him that wanted to share a bed with her, but he knew there was no way he could do that, not him, not with a senator.

"Well, I mean the thing I'm really most concerned about is keeping you safe, so really I guess it just comes down to whatever arrangement would mean that I'm as close to you as possible." 

@,

Diamond grinned. She figured that he was thinking the same thing that she was...so she flicked her tail at him, gesturing for him to follow as she trotted down the hall.

She used her magic to open a door that led into a small room. Like the other it had a large bed but no soft chairs, just a dresser and a writing desk. "I think this will keep us close." She said, walking into the room.

@,

Gladius didn't even know how to react to this. On the one hand, it was what he really wanted, but at the same time, it felt so totally wrong. He wasn't supposed to have this kind of relationship with someone like her. She was just too far above his station. But... it was her suggestion after all, and he couldn't exactly say the idea didn't appeal to him.

"I... both of us? In the same bed? Are you sure? We don't have to do this. I mean, I'm honored, and any stallion would have to be crazy not to accept, but... Do you really want this?" 

Fire Slayer gave minath a blunt look. "I will not be taking her into any of the priotatised rooms like my study or the senators office. I also believe that I'm better trained in my field of combat. I do not, nor should not, believe there is any danger here. You just appear to be jealous is all."

''

Minath stared at him, taken aback. Jealous?!

"Sir, I'm not jealous of some hoodlum off the street." Minath gritted through her teeth, trying to maintain a level of dignity. How dare he accuse her of being jealous?! She had no romantic feelings, she didn't have the time.

Minath stared at him, taken aback. Jealous?!

"Sir, I'm not jealous of some hoodlum off the street." Minath gritted through her teeth, trying to maintain a level of dignity. How dare he accuse her of being jealous?! She had no romantic feelings, she didn't have the time.

Fire Slayer looked behind him and then re-fixed his gaze. "You do not insult the ponies of lower class, even if it is true. And if this not an act of jealousy then what is the issue? Do you fear this could effect reputation, or data could get leaked out? Or are you simply suggesting that I do not talk to you enough?"
  • Brohoof 1

@@rolle,

@,

Scar eyed the ponies hoof for a moment, then he looked away and took another sip of his drink, showing no interest in shaking it. "Nice to meet you too." He grunted, placing his mug back down on the bar counter and looking at the many different types of cider and...just a whole bunch of different drinks.

Fire Runner  took another swig of her drink then set it on the table. since she was rather small... a little drink went a long way...

(OCC: you ready for dis? :lol: )

"~heya, Scar.... com' 'er.~" Fire said, tapping the seat next to her with her talons.

"~hey! your kinda cute...~" Fire said, looking at Scar with a smile.

@,

"After what happened in the water, I don't think we need to worry about any of that stuff...come on." She said, placing her toga on the dresser and trotting over to the bed, She climbed under the covers and peaked out, waiting to see if Gladius would come or not..

@,

Scar stared at her for a moment. "You're also pretty cute...but you're also very drunk and I am not going to be taking advantage of that." He said, patting her on the head then looking back up across the bar.

@@Pripyat Pony

@@Skullbuster,

Icicle was sitting just outside of the Tee temple, when Glory and Magnus came, towards him, looking at Magnus he smiled, "Ah, i see you have a new weapon! And a special one at that!" Icicle recognized the enchantments of a god "Your walking to the temple? i think i will tag along!" Icicle smiled, when he got a specific distance to the a short burst of energy pushed him back, "What?! a Energy field? Why can't i get in?!" Icicle said distraught.

Glory looked hard at Icicle. "It may be due to the spell I cast," she said, grimly. "The spell repels those with evil in their heart, and I cannot repeal it. You cannot enter the temple."

Turning to Magnus, she said, "You may enter the temple with me, if you so wish."

Magnus looked at icicle and frowned "umm sorry about that friend" he walked in side the temple and put the trident with the rest of his gear, then looked at it, he walked back to the oracle "is there a room i can stay in here? i feel like im dessicrating this sacred place, and sleeping on a shield isnt the most comfortable thing around"

"I'll show you to the sleeping quarters," Glory replied, walking to the large room where anypony who sought sanctuary within the walls of the temple slept. Three of the beds were obviously taken; by Glory's new apprentice Unholy and by the zebra and unicorn who were staying there currently.

@,

Glory saw Unholy after she'd shown Magnus to the sleeping room.