Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ancient Rome Rp

Alex Kennedy

(OOC: Hope it's all right that I'm gonna make Demence in hiding.)

Demence was backed against the wall of the palace, attempting to avoid the sight of everypony. This city was bad. He would be killed on the spot if found. All because of his stupid stripes. Maybe one day he would be accepted. That was a thought he had to force himself to think, or he wouldn't care for his own life. He noticed some ponies talking to each other. A purple mare, who Demence recognized as a senator, a black stallion, noticeably a guard, and a teal mare, who was covering her head and legs for some reason. "More of them stupid rich ponies that have such a wonderful life." He mumbled to himself, still keeping hidden.

• Brohoof 1

@,@,

Gladius lead the blind young mare through the doors and into the palace. He still felt extremely guilty about leaving his post, especially for something as frivolous as tea with a random mare, but he tried to take his mind off of it. Diamond had insisted on him coming, and the captain couldn't really argue with that. Besides, he still wanted to understand exactly what he felt for the senator. 

Diamond let Gladius and the young pony go ahead first and she closed the door. She trotted into her study where there were a couple chairs for them all to sit down.

She trotted over to a small fire pit and used her magic to strike two rocks together, sending sparks into the pit. Moments later, there was a small fire. Diamond filled a pot with some water and placed it over the fire, then she pulled the chair from around her desk too the two chairs in the corner of the room and sat down. "Please sit." She said, gesturing at the seats across from her.

(OOC: TO BED.)

@,

Gladius led the blind mare to her seat before graciously sitting down himself.

"Thank you for your hospitality, honored senator. You are most kind to allow us into your study. I scarcely believe myself worthy of such an honor, ma'am. "

Gladius knew that such a thing as this was unheard of, especially considering he was supposed to be on duty.

Glory soon found herself back at the palace, as tho she had been drawn there. She didn't waste time wondering about it, instead keenly looking around to see what it was which had told her she was needed at the palace. Glory noticed that the senator was there, and a guard was taking a teal pony inside. She could see something about this pony; perhaps the teal pony could be her apprentice? As a prophetess, Glory often took on apprentices to teach.

(edited)

e His aura started to flicker, and he dropped the gem. 

"Nothing?" he said. "Or am I just not strong enough?"

He was done focusing his magic on it for today, tired. But he took the gem and hung it on a small chain, carrying it around his neck.

"Maybe its magic will call out to me at some point." 

Edited by Brosparkles

(edited)

@,

@,

Diamond chuckled. "Its no problem Gladius." She said, smiling and leaning a little closer. "If anypony ask's why you're in here, just tell them I was mean and I forced you to come have some tea so I could get some company." She winked and stood up, then walked over to the kettle and used her magic to place a spoonful of tea leaves into the kettle, after waiting long enough for the tea to be ready she poured it into three mugs and gave one to Gladius and the other mare...who she still didn't know. "So tell me...what is your name ?" She asked, sitting down across from Unholy and Gladius.

Scar grabbed some food and looked for a place to sit down...but with no luck, most of the tables were taken. So he casually walked over to a table in the corner of the room and stared down at a new pony sitting there. "Move." He said, blankly.

(OOC: White Scar is a bit of an ass. You said you would be controlling NPC's right ?)

Edited by Sir Flame of Dancerville

(OOC: White Scar is a bit of an ass. You said you would be controlling NPC's right ?)

(Wow, he really is an ass. And yes I intend to control NPC's for the most part, although for something as minor as that you can do it yourself.)

The pony sitting at the table took one look at White Scar and gulped. Clearly this was someone he didn't want to mess with.

"R-Right. I'll just be off then." 

Gladius chuckled a little and took the tea when it was offered to him. He sipped it quietly and waited for the mare to answer Diamond's question.

• Brohoof 1

((Its kinda funny playing as two characters that are total opposites.)

Scar sat down and began to eat, occasionally looking up at the other ponies at the table...who would take quick glances at him. *Heh heh...its like they've never seen a griffon before.* He thought, grabbing a piece of celery.

@

Diamond sipped her tea and waited for an answer from Unholy.

Ashwing walked through the streets unseen in the shadows... Until he came up to the palace seeing it was no guard there he thought they may have been invaded or something so he entered from above anyways, he didnt find many guards but sneaked past them into the palace halls.

@

Unholy realized the pony wasn't about to give up so Unholy let out a sigh. She quickly tightened her bracers so they wouldn't accidentally fall off while she was walking.

"Okay fine. you win. I'll go with you for a spot of tea, but thats it." Unholy muttered.

When the pony didn't respond for a while, Gladius began to wonder if she had heard the question at all.

"Miss, the honored senator asked you a question. If you would be so kind as to introduce yourself, it would make this conversation far less awkward for all of us."

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: your advice didn't help! I Don't know what to do! Umm... Uuummm... Quick! Were is gladiator posted? Who is second best to the emporer?)

Fire Slayer (first time i have ever said that in an rp.) looked over his balcony over the financial district of rome. The recent War and rumors of an intruder unerved him. The thought that a changeling could be anywhere in his city, and hage any job was bad. He sighed and went for his daily stroll as he should.

Black was wandering in the streets during the night. As always, the alleys were dark during night, aside from some torches pointing open inns. He looked at the sky, looking at the moon.

"Tonight is a full moon, uh? Maybe is my lucky day...Man, that was a very lame joke..." he said. Walking on the cobble stone, he heard some noises from afar. Sounds of banquets and drunk ponies and after searching for the source, it was all clear.

"Perhaps that i can sneak in between the chaos and eat like a pig..." he said, looking at the unguarded entrance of a large villa ,,,

Glory went to the entrance of the palace. As the respected Oracle of the city, with her own temple, the pegacorn knew that the guards would allow her entrance. After all, it was a terrible crime to balk a prophetess like herself. One never knew when they might require her services. She trotted inside, wondering where to go to find the teal pony she'd seen. Whenever she had such a strong feeling about a pony, she knew she had to act on it.

(edited)

@, @,

Unholy sat down and sighed. she didn't have the slightest idea of table manners, so she leaned against the table with her hooves resting on it.

She let out another sigh and slumped over some more at the table.

(occ: i changed her looks a bit, so bare with me...)

Unholy adjusted the bandaged that covered her eyes so they'd fit more snugly.

She shook her head and sat up straight again.

"They call me Unholy Sight... they say im cursed..." she muttered in reply.

Edited by Autumn Dream

@,

"I don't think you're cursed...in fact you seem like quite a kind mare. Here's some tea for you sweetheart." She placed the tea in Unholy's hoof. "It's quite nice to meet you. I am Senator Light...or Senator Diamond...or just Diamond. I don't really mind." She said, smiling and sipping her tea.

Scar finished his food and stood up. "You, bring my dish to the kitchen's when you go." He said, pointing at a random pony at the table, who nodded nervously.

With that, Scar walked off back to his room, smiling at the fact that he had these ponies wrapped around his claw.

"I don't think you're cursed...in fact you seem like quite a kind mare. Here's some tea for you sweetheart." She placed the tea in Unholy's hoof. "It's quite nice to meet you. I am Senator Light...or Senator Diamond...or just Diamond. I don't really mind." She said, smiling and sipping her tea.

Unholy felt around the table until she found the cup of tea. she shakily raised the cup to her lips and took a sip of the tea.

"I don't know about that... most ponies wouldn't say that if..." Unholy cut off, she realized that she probably shouldn't say anything next to the royal guard pony.

Unholy felt around the table until she found the cup of tea. she shakily raised the cup to her lips and took a sip of the tea.

"I don't know about that... most ponies wouldn't say that if..." Unholy cut off, she realized that she probably shouldn't say anything next to the royal guard pony.

"If ?" Diamond asked, giving Unholy a questioning look...even though she couldn't see it. "I am sure you are a wonderful young mare, and if you were cursed...I would happily help you be rid of it...curses are no fun." She said, sipping her tea.

Scar trotted into his room and pulled a book from a small shelf by his bed.

"If ?" Diamond asked, giving Unholy a questioning look...even though she couldn't see it. "I am sure you are a wonderful young mare, and if you were cursed...I would happily help you be rid of it...curses are no fun." She said, sipping her tea.

She had the feeling that she'd be alright with showing Diamond.

Unholy unlaces a bracer and threw it to the floor, exposing the stripes on her legs.

"I'm half pony,half zebra... I am a curse upon this land and I can't do anything to change it..." She muttered, grabbing the bracer and lacing it back around her leg.

She had the feeling that she'd be alright with showing Diamond.

Unholy unlaces a bracer and threw it to the floor, exposing the stripes on her legs.

"I'm half pony,half zebra... I am a curse upon this land and I can't do anything to change it..." She muttered, grabbing the bracer and lacing it back around her leg.

Diamond chuckled slightly...then realized that Unholy was serious and she couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, Please forgive me. But you are most certainly NOT a curse upon this land my dear. One of my best friends is half pegasus half zebra. I think it is a rare gift rather than a curse...I think you look wonderful and you should wear your stripes with pride." She said, giving Unholy a warm smile...forgetting that she couldn't see it.

Diamond chuckled slightly...then realized that Unholy was serious and she couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, Please forgive me. But you are most certainly NOT a curse upon this land my dear. One of my best friends is half pegasus half zebra. I think it is a rare gift rather than a curse...I think you look wonderful and you should wear your stripes with pride." She said, giving Unholy a warm smile...forgetting that she couldn't see it.

"n-not a c-curse?" Unholy was slightly shocked.

"then why have ponies been spitting at me? bumping me? and knocking me over in the streets?" Unholy asked, a little upset.

She took another sip of her tea, attempting to calm herself down.

Unholy set the cup down on the table and sighed.

"n-not a c-curse?" Unholy was slightly shocked.

"then why have ponies been spitting at me? bumping me? and knocking me over in the streets?" Unholy asked, a little upset.

She took another sip of her tea, attempting to calm herself down.

Unholy set the cup down on the table and sighed.

Gladius sighed. He'd always hated racism; ponies deserved to be judged by their skill and merit, not their race.

"Well, frankly I'd say it's because the people of this city desperately need to learn some manners." He glanced at Diamond and added, "Present company excepted, of course."

(Lets just say ive been hiding in a shadow by the door opening to the room you are in ok?)

Ashwing stared at them and when he saw that pony was half pony half zebra he smiled and thought 'heh what hybrids exist today' until she said that she have been bullied on the streets by getting spit on knocking her down he couldnt take it watching anymore it was too sad for him and he stepped out of the shadows lurking by the door even though a guard and a senator was here ¨its simply because people here dont know what to do when they are scared... Scared of others¨ he continued to watch the ones at the table seeing that it would be difficult to transform into them if he had the chance to. (BTW if anyone wonder i am a changeling but it will turn out to something better :) )

(edited)

@@rolle,

Gladius immediately bolted up and drew his sword, turning to face the intruder.

"Who goes there?"

After a moment he recognized the familiar face of an old... well, perhaps friend wasn't the right word, but a fellow military man anyway.

"Wait... Ashwing? I thought you were dead!" 

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

As Fire slayer walked and everypony bowed to him as usual, he came to notice a guard was off post, missing. He turned to the other guard on post. "Where did he go?"

"that way." the second guard pointed in the direction they traveld. Fire Slayer didn't even nod and just trotted on that way. Eventually he reached the senators house and went in, not bothering to knock.

Ashwing looked at gladius ¨so you didnt get the message?¨ he said looking at him with sure eyes that they got it from his changeling brother (PM alex to know) ¨anyways why should i be dead when my brother died not me¨ he continued forward slowly ¨anyways i see you have a guest¨¨ he said looking at unholy.