Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ancient Rome Rp

Alex Kennedy

Glory knocked politely on the senator's door then, hearing voices from within, entered. "I'm sorry to intrude, senator," she said. "But I would very much like an introduction to your visitor." She stopped when she saw that the teal pony was in fact half zebra, but it didn't bother her overmuch. As a pegacorn, she felt that it was a similar issue to her own. Many ponies were ignorant of the simple fact that, altho rare, it was possible for a pegasus and a unicorn to produce a foal with wings and a horn and instead assumed that she was an alicorn. Glory knew for a fact that there was no other pegacorn in the entire city; she'd searched, after all. There were alicorns but she never considered herself an equal with them.

@, @, @@rolle, @@Pripyat Pony,

Unholy shifted back and forth in her chair as she heard more ponies come into the room.

"w-well... it looks like we have a party now..." she mused, her awkward  half smile forming on her face.

Fire Runner gracefully landed in the cafeteria. she quickly grabbed some food and sat down by herself. she slumped over a bit to relieve her back from pain, an injury in which she got in the war against the Changelings.

(OOC: umm. I'm the room too... :( )

Fire Slayer looked at the other ponies from the corner of his eye. "Yes... It appears so." he went up to diamond. "senator. Are you fully aware that your not supposed to distract a guard? Even if its for a cup of tea?" he pointed at Gladius "and it doesn't help he's one of tge best gladiators."

@,

@,

@@Pripyat Pony,

@@rolle,

(OOC: *Ahem* AAAAAAAAAAAH.)

Diamond felt rather swamped as ponies poured into her study...she chose to talk to the Emperor...for obvious reasons. "Forgive me my lord. Gladius and I are old friends and I get quite nervous when he is fighting...I thought I would invite him in for some tea. It is not his fault...in fact he was rather worried about leaving his post...it was my idea. I apologize." She said, bowing slightly.

She turned and looked at Glory. "Yes...this is Unholy Sight. Unholy, this is Glory, the oracle."

@,

@,

@@Pripyat Pony,

@@rolle,

(OOC: *Ahem* AAAAAAAAAAAH.)

Diamond felt rather swamped as ponies poured into her study...she chose to talk to the Emperor...for obvious reasons. "Forgive me my lord. Gladius and I are old friends and I get quite nervous when he is fighting...I thought I would invite him in for some tea. It is not his fault...in fact he was rather worried about leaving his post...it was my idea. I apologize." She said, bowing slightly.

She turned and looked at Glory. "Yes...this is Unholy Sight. Unholy, this is Glory, the oracle."

Fire Slayer sighed in acceptance to this before putting both hoofs on the table. "Yes, but you're forgetting one thing. He is a naturally born Gladiator he was made for fighting. And even then, I get the final say in who lives and who dies." he lifted his hoofs off the table. "But then again. You are probably one of the most civalised of ponies, and a senator." he sat at the chair on the end. "and right now, i'm sure you would not mind if I joined in with the conversation before buissness calls?" he poured himself some tea, semi-relieved to be able to relax in a place that was not his palace.

Diamond felt rather swamped as ponies poured into her study...she chose to talk to the Emperor...for obvious reasons. "Forgive me my lord. Gladius and I are old friends and I get quite nervous when he is fighting...I thought I would invite him in for some tea. It is not his fault...in fact he was rather worried about leaving his post...it was my idea. I apologize." She said, bowing slightly.

She turned and looked at Glory. "Yes...this is Unholy Sight. Unholy, this is Glory, the oracle."

@, @,

Glory inclined her head respectfully at the Emperor before she turned to Unholy. "Forgive me for this intrusion," she said. "But I had a feeling about you the moment I saw you and just had to act on it. Would you be interested in becoming an apprentice of mine?"

Fire Slayer sighed in acceptance to this before putting both hoofs on the table. "Yes, but you're forgetting one thing. He is a naturally born Gladiator he was made for fighting. And even then, I get the final say in who lives and who dies." he lifted his hoofs off the table. "But then again. You are probably one of the most civalised of ponies, and a senator." he sat at the chair on the end. "and right now, i'm sure you would not mind if I joined in with the conversation before buissness calls?" he poured himself some tea, semi-relieved to be able to relax in a place that was not his palace.

"Uh...n-no sis. I mean y-yes, that's fine." She said, sitting down on one of the chairs in the corner, across from the emperor. *I remember when I was going to work...I suppose i'll just have to do it in the morning." She thought, sipping her tea and looking around her study.

Scar placed the book down on the floor next to his bed and sighed. "Tomorrow I have one battle and I need to work at the front gates to the city...i'm going to be so busy." He muttered, blowing out the lantern next to his bed and laying down.

(OOC: It is nighttime...right ?)

Glory inclined her head respectfully at the Emperor before she turned to Unholy. "Forgive me for this intrusion," she said. "But I had a feeling about you the moment I saw you and just had to act on it. Would you be interested in becoming an apprentice of mine?"

Unholy was a little shocked by this comment but she quickly made her decision.

"Y-yes, i'd be honored to be the apprentice of such a great pony as the oracle.

Scar placed the book down on the floor next to his bed and sighed. "Tomorrow I have one battle and I need to work at the front gates to the city...i'm going to be so busy." He muttered, blowing out the lantern next to his bed and laying down.

Fire Runner finished eating and got up. she began walking down the hallway and heard someone muttering to themselves. she wasn't sure what to do, so she knocked on the door.

Fire Runner finished eating and got up. she began walking down the hallway and heard someone muttering to themselves. she wasn't sure what to do, so she knocked on the door.

Scar's eyes widened slightly...no pony ever came to his door...he figured that all of them were scared of him, and they definitely wouldn't come when he was sleeping...but in this case, he didn't care...he wasn't tired anyway so..."Come in, the door is open." He said, sitting up, yawning and stretching his forelegs and wings. 

@,

The tiny griffin pushed open the door and steeping into the room.

"I heard you mutter something about being busy tomorrow and i was a bit curious." she muttered.

"I'm a little new here, my name's Fire Runner, what's yours? she asked, taking another step into the room.

@,

The tiny griffin pushed open the door and steeping into the room.

"I heard you mutter something about being busy tomorrow and i was a bit curious." she muttered.

"I'm a little new here, my name's Fire Runner, what's yours? she asked, taking another step into the room.

Scar's eyes widened even more at the griffin as she walked in. "Wow...I never expected another griffin to be here." He said. Usually he would get really angry at the fact that someone is walking into his room uninvited...but she was a griffin as well...which he found rather surprising. "Um...you can sit down if you would like. And my name is White Scar." He said, gesturing at a chair across from him as he swung his back legs over the side of the bed, so the were hanging.

Scar's eyes widened even more at the griffin as she walked in. "Wow...I never expected another griffin to be here." He said. Usually he would get really angry at the fact that someone is walking into his room uninvited...but she was a griffin as well...which he found rather surprising. "Um...you can sit down if you would like. And my name is White Scar." He said, gesturing at a chair across from him as he swung his back legs over the side of the bed, so the were hanging

"well i'll be a pony's uncle! not THE White Scar! Ive heard so much about you! it's an honor." Fire said with a bow.

She took a seat in the chair.

"I've always wanted to meet you, you are such a great warrior. I've heard so many storied of your great feats in war." Fire added.

"well i'll be a pony's uncle! not THE White Scar! Ive heard so much about you! it's an honor." Fire said with a bow.

She took a seat in the chair.

"I've always wanted to meet you, you are such a great warrior. I've heard so many storied of your great feats in war." Fire added.

Scar chuckled. "The stories may make me seem cool and stuff...but trust me, in real life I am nothing special. So...you're not a gladiator are you ? Its rare you see female gladiators." He said, standing up and pouring some water into two glasses, he held one out for Fire.

Scar chuckled. "The stories may make me seem cool and stuff...but trust me, in real life I am nothing special. So...you're not a gladiator are you ? Its rare you see female gladiators." He said, standing up and pouring some water into two glasses, he held one out for Fire.

"Actually, yes, i am a gladiator. I may be small, but i back a punch." she said with a slight chuckle, taking the glass of water.

"I use my small size to an advantage though... im half Lynx instead of half lion, so i'm much smaller than typical griffins... or ponies in that matter. i guess i just know how to manuver around them well or something like that." Fire Runner added with a satisfied smirk.

"Actually, yes, i am a gladiator. I may be small, but i back a punch." she said with a slight chuckle, taking the glass of water.

"I use my small size to an advantage though... im half Lynx instead of half lion, so i'm much smaller than typical griffins... or ponies in that matter. i guess i just know how to manuver around them well or something like that." Fire Runner added with a satisfied smirk.

Scar grinned and sat back down on his bed. "Some ponies say that size matter's and you need to be strong to win a battle, but its all about wits. If you're smart and you focus on your specialty than you can be the greatest warrior ever. I focus more on strength than other things, but recently I have been training to increase my speed and flexibility." He said, sipping his water.

Minath walked out of the forest, done at the altar of Artemis. Her chiton swaying sligthly in the breeze. She walked around (I'm assuming) Athens, unsure of where to go. Her wings twitched nervously as she saw unfamiliar ponies eyeing her wings and horn. Alicorns are even rarer now than they had been before. And as one of the last rmaining ones, she often got odd stares.

((I'm so sorry for not posting!))

"Uh...n-no sis. I mean y-yes, that's fine." She said, sitting down on one of the chairs in the corner, across from the emperor. *I remember when I was going to work...I suppose i'll just have to do it in the morning." She thought, sipping her tea and looking around her study.

Scar placed the book down on the floor next to his bed and sighed. "Tomorrow I have one battle and I need to work at the front gates to the city...i'm going to be so busy." He muttered, blowing out the lantern next to his bed and laying down.

(OOC: It is nighttime...right ?)

(OOC: i don't think it is... N-no it isnt.)

Fire Slayer sighed and took a silent sip of his tea. He put the cup down and looked at her impatiently.

"There is no need to be nervous. Your emporer is here to have a civilised talk with ponies who are not going to begin falling apart whenever he says something. And your emporer has not had a civilised talk in quite some tine."

(edited)

His magical energies running low, and becoming physically tired as well, Scroll began to change the room back, taking down the magical instruments. He let the current myrrh ball burn, but didn't put a new one in. He would havemore tasks to take care of soon enough, sure, but for now  he has time to rest.

Edited by Brosparkles

Glory smiled at Unholy. "You may reside with me within the temple, if you have no other place to live," she said. "I will allow you a day or so to settle in, then I will begin the training. You have great potential, or so my instinct tells me, and it has never yet failed me. I am the Prophetess of this city; ponies generally address me as Oracle, but I won't insist on it for an apprentice. You may call me Glory."

(OOC: i don't think it is... N-no it isnt.)

Fire Slayer sighed and took a silent sip of his tea. He put the cup down and looked at her impatiently.

"There is no need to be nervous. Your emporer is here to have a civilised talk with ponies who are not going to begin falling apart whenever he says something. And your emporer has not had a civilised talk in quite some tine."

"Yes...forgive me your highness...i'm just feeling a little distracted today." She said, looking over at Unholy then back to the emperor. "So...how has your day been going this far ?" She asked, mentally facehoofing. "Small talk ? Really Diamond ? Ugh.* She thought, sipping her tea.

Scar grinned and sat back down on his bed. "Some ponies say that size matter's and you need to be strong to win a battle, but its all about wits. If you're smart and you focus on your specialty than you can be the greatest warrior ever. I focus more on strength than other things, but recently I have been training to increase my speed and flexibility." He said, sipping his water.

Fire Runner unfolded her wings a bit in a stretch and quickly brought them back in.

"I completely agree with what you are saying. It's funny.... Everyone warned me that you're something to fear,but you seem pretty normal to me." Fire Runner mused.

Glory smiled at Unholy. "You may reside with me within the temple, if you have no other place to live," she said. "I will allow you a day or so to settle in, then I will begin the training. You have great potential, or so my instinct tells me, and it has never yet failed me. I am the Prophetess of this city; ponies generally address me as Oracle, but I won't insist on it for an apprentice. You may call me Glory."

Unholy bowed; "it would be an honor to live in the temple." Unholy said, then she stood up straight.

Fire Runner unfolded her wings a bit in a stretch and quickly brought them back in.

"I completely agree with what you are saying. It's funny.... Everyone warned me that you're something to fear,but you seem pretty normal to me." Fire Runner mused.

Unholy bowed; "it would be an honor to live in the temple." Unholy said, then she stood up straight.

Scar laughed."Usually I am a total jerk...but I think that's mostly because people fear me, no one has ever walked up to me and actually started a conversation...so I figured if i'm going to be left alone...I may as well get myself a reputation." He said, sipping his water.

Scar laughed."Usually I am a total jerk...but I think that's mostly because people fear me, no one has ever walked up to me and actually started a conversation...so I figured if i'm going to be left alone...I may as well get myself a reputation." He said, sipping his water.

"Don't get me started on reputation.... the last city i was in, i was in the cafeteria and this pony looked at me funny. it might seem ridiculous now, but i was furious. so i did what any reasonable griffin would do, i walked over to that pony and smashed his face into hit plate of food. I didn't find out until later, but i broke the pony's nose. then they sent me here. I guess my temper got the best of me in that situation." She said with a slight chuckle.

(OCC: gtg, school)

"Don't get me started on reputation.... the last city i was in, i was in the cafeteria and this pony looked at me funny. it might seem ridiculous now, but i was furious. so i did what any reasonable griffin would do, i walked over to that pony and smashed his face into hit plate of food. I didn't find out until later, but i broke the pony's nose. then they sent me here. I guess my temper got the best of me in that situation." She said with a slight chuckle.

(OCC: gtg, school)

Scar burst out laughing. "You know, when I first saw you...I expected you were just a messenger or something...but you really are quite the fearsome griffin. I'm impressed." He said, grinning at her and finishing his water. "So how long have you been fighting ?" He asked, feeling rather interested in this Griffin.

@,

Fire Slayer took another sip (sip, sip, sippity sip!) "my day has been going as usual, Though that is not much of a surprise really. Towns people are still getting wound up over the rumors spreading of a changeling." he stared at the others in the room. "though I can assure such things are mere rumors..."