Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ancient Rome Rp

Alex Kennedy

Scar raised an eyebrow. "Holy buck news travels fast around here...and considering this is the first time we have actually seen each other since I talked to the Ripper about fighting him alongside Gladius...I was going to tell you right now." He said.

Fire started tearing up as she held Scar's gaze.

"t-the p-ponies w-were j-joking a-around a-about k-killing t-two b-birds w-with o-one s-stone!" Fire stammered before completely bursting into tears.

"t-they s-said t-that T-The R-Ripper w-would k-kill y-you a-and G-Gladius w-will k-kill t-the R-Ripper..." she said between sobs, the fire in her feathers completely died out and her whole body was slumped over in depression.

Fire started tearing up as she held Scar's gaze.

"t-the p-ponies w-were j-joking a-around a-about k-killing t-two b-birds w-with o-one s-stone!" Fire stammered before completely bursting into tears.

"t-they s-said t-that T-The R-Ripper w-would k-kill y-you a-and G-Gladius w-will k-kill t-the R-Ripper..." she said between sobs, the fire in her feathers completely died out and her whole body was slumped over in depression.

Scar pulled her close and hugged her. "Fire. Both Gladius and I have been watching the Ripper fight for quite some time now...if Gladius and I work together and he comes to train with me. The Ripper will have no chance. I am not leaving you any time soon. And if I did that means you would take my place as the best Gladiator in all of Rome." He chuckled and kissed her. "Everything is going to be fine."

Scar pulled her close and hugged her. "Fire. Both Gladius and I have been watching the Ripper fight for quite some time now...if Gladius and I work together and he comes to train with me. The Ripper will have no chance. I am not leaving you any time soon. And if I did that means you would take my place as the best Gladiator in all of Rome." He chuckled and kissed her. "Everything is going to be fine."

Fire hugged Scar back and sniffled a couple of times before speaking again; "and just to make sure you do come out alive..." she started.

"if you come back then i'll go on a date with you, m'kay?" She whispered to Scar before pulling away from the hug and smiling at him.

Unholy blushed a bit and desperately tried to flip her hair out of her face.

"s-so... a-are you h-hungry?" she asked, her face growing more red.

Vedana smiled as he nod, "I suppose I am hungry." The advisor agreed as he turned around back to the hallway. "Come lets go to the hallroom, i am sure the chefs have something good to eat." Vedana Purity told her as he trotted alongside Unholy Sight to the hallroom of the emperor.

Magnus got slashed by one of the blades "AAAHHHHH! BASTARD!" he spun around and raised his sheild he charged twoards his opponet he planned to impale him with the spear, which he would take great pleasure in doing, he was irritated now he had every intention of killing him

¨You think you will win right now?¨ Ashwing rapidly formed a water ball that was small and shot it right at Magnus ¨now drown in the tears of my people¨ Ashwing started to berserk as he lost alot of his energy switching back to fire wind technique ¨NOW DIE¨ he threw the 6 flying blades all around the corners so either way he would be hit... Though ashwing was soon out of power.

Glory thanked Vinyl for getting the food, then busied herself putting it away in the kitchen. She was still feeling nervous about the possibility of performing the spell, but knew that she was word perfect. At least it was Vesta she'd be summoning at her hour of need, and not a deity like Jupiter.

• Brohoof 1

Fire hugged Scar back and sniffled a couple of times before speaking again; "and just to make sure you do come out alive..." she started.

"if you come back then i'll go on a date with you, m'kay?" She whispered to Scar before pulling away from the hug and smiling at him.

Scar laughed. "Sounds like a deal to me. I think we should get planning...my vote, we go fight some monsters in the woods outside of town." He said, smiling and putting a foreleg around the back of her neck.

He led her down the hall towards the exit of the arena. "But right now...I think we should go get Pizza." He said.

@,

Gladius leaned his head against hers and stroked her mane affectionately. At that moment, it seemed like everything was right with the world.

"You're the most amazing mare in the entire world, Diamond. If only we could spend our entire lives in moments like this." 

Vedana smiled as he nod, "I suppose I am hungry." The advisor agreed as he turned around back to the hallway. "Come lets go to the hallroom, i am sure the chefs have something good to eat." Vedana Purity told her as he trotted alongside Unholy Sight to the hallroom of the emperor.

Unholy walked alongside Vedana.

"I don't think i've ever been in this part of the palace before." Unholy said to him as she listened to the sound of her hooves hitting the ground, it sounded different then other places in the palace.

Scar laughed. "Sounds like a deal to me. I think we should get planning...my vote, we go fight some monsters in the woods outside of town." He said, smiling and putting a foreleg around the back of her neck.

He led her down the hall towards the exit of the arena. "But right now...I think we should go get Pizza." He said.

"You know what? I like the sound of that." Fire said with a smile.

"and pizza sounds great right now." she added before turning to face Scar.

@@rolle

Magnus pulled his shield up blocking most of the blades, he still got slashed by one of them, he shook his head out of the bubble of water, he finally broke free and staggered about catching his breath he then looked up in anger, water drained out of his helmet, he then charged his attacker

'i dont have much energy left' he thought as he quickly raced his swords passives to his side making his movements 65% faster ¨THIS ENDS NOW¨ he quickly dodged his enemies attack and tried to stab a vital spot while the other surrounded him 'this is where his life ends'

the sword stabbed into his armor, he quickly drew his own sword slashing his attacker across the chest, he then bashed him with his sheild knocking the attacker back, he slashed him again, he then back handed him with the shield slashing again, he then slammed into him, knocking his attacker to the ground he then put the blade of his sword to his attackers neck

(edited)

@@Alex Kennedy,

Diamond rolled her eyes. "I'm nothing special...but that is still very sweet of you." She said, smiling and nuzzling his neck.

@,

Scar stopped walking as Fire turned to face him.

He looked into her eyes for a moment before pulling her into a hug and kissing her on the lip- I mean...beak...

Edited by Jolteon

¨good job but this is only the beggining¨ he said as he turned into smoke and looked at him from the colluseum walls ¨that was merely a clone...¨ he said walking away enough of testing his opponents power with only a portion of his true power... That was long lost.

Scar stopped walking as Fire turned to face him. He looked into her eyes for a moment before pulling her into a hug and kissing her on the lip- I mean...beak...

Fire Runner felt her face grow hot, and I mean very hot, flecks of fire were flicker off her feather tips in embarrassment.

Fire pulled away from the kiss. "I-uh... I-uh... I-uh..." she stammered, not really able to find the exact words to say.

she twitched her stub tail back and forth playfully before jumping out of Scar's arms and landing gracefully in front of him.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ari chewed at his meal thoughtfully as the trio sat by the public fountain at the market nearby the Colosseum.  He wondered quite a bit about his new friends, but felt like he should level with them first.

"How are the hay fries?  Seemed right to pay since I haven't been completely honest with you.  I'm not half as lost as I made myself out to be.  Well, I was actually turned around when we met, but I was trying work an angle in the arena.  You see, I got sent to Rome to live with my uncle because my parents didn't approve of my lifestyle.  I'm supposed to be enrolling in school, but I don't want to. 

"As soon as I can make some quality connections around here I'll  able to do what I do best: talk ponies out of their money.  Back in Leptis, I was the stallion to see if you were wanting to stay out of trouble but still get something... not necessarily legal.  I could hook a "proper Roman pony" up with a shady one and be the go-between while taking a substantial cut.  On the other hand, if you were low class and slummy I could get you access to things the nobles enjoy, such as quality legal protection, provided they could handle my fee.  I actually convinced my father to represent a gang enforcer in court saying he was the second cousin of a noble pony in my class. 

"My father won the case, but he found out what I had done and... here I am.  When I bumped into you two, I just rolled you into one of my plans... that hasn't worked out yet.  It seemed pointless, but I was trying to befriend a scary looking gladiator and I thought two beautiful faces might increase my odds.  I just haven't been here long enough I guess.  Rome wasn't built in a day, right?

"I would understand if you didn't want to be my friend, but something tells me the opposite is true.  There's something... different about you.  Mari, you act shy and innocent, but I sense something strong about you.  Like you're wearing a mask of weakness so others won't see your strength.  Cicely, you make split second decisions, which can be seen as reckless, but I figure you're just already two trots ahead of the situation.  And the way you acted out what I was saying, when I said it... I'm just really impressed.

"I guess what I'm saying is, I really like you mares and I think we could be great friends!  And if you wanted to have a little fun and make a few bits I think we could be best friends!"

Ari was suddenly aware that he was standing in the fountain and grinning like a maniac, surrounded by the rest of his dinner which was floating near his hooves.  Blushing, he climbed out and sat back down on the marble.

"Sorry about the long, crazy speech.  Sometimes I get carried away."

Fire Runner felt her face grow hot, and I mean very hot, flecks of fire were flicker off her feather tips in embarrassment.

Fire pulled away from the kiss. "I-uh... I-uh... I-uh..." she stammered, not really able to find the exact words to say.

she twitched her stub tail back and forth playfully before jumping out of Scar's arms and landing gracefully in front of him.

Scar chuckled. "You're just a little ball of joy aren't you." He said, grinning and walking out of the Arena onto the street.

A few ponies gave the both of them annoyed looks and Scar's grin faded...only to be replaced with a look of annoyance mixed with anger.

"I'm nothing special...but that is still very sweet of you."

"You are too something special. There's not a single pony in all of Rome half as clever or refined or beautiful as you are. I'm not just saying that; I've always thought so, and I know everypony else does too. If either of us is going to say they're 'nothing special', it should be me. "

Unholy walked alongside Vedana.

"I don't think i've ever been in this part of the palace before." Unholy said to him as she listened to the sound of her hooves hitting the ground, it sounded different then other places in the palace.

Vedana smiled as he was glad to hear that she was noticing the sound differences. "Good, because we are entering the hallroom and the throne of the Emperor. Throughout History Advisors, Generals, and those of nobility come here to eat alongside his majesty." The blind unicorn told her as there was no talking. "Ah good, no one is here, a quiet place to eat."

@@Stratos,

"You seem to have guessed right, on all accounts," Cicada replied. She looked at Ari, wondering if it was right to tell him their secret. She decided to do a bit more digging first; the two of them ought to be a match for any pony, but she didn't want to blow their cover just yet.

"Just out of interest, what do you think about the recent war with the changelings? I bet you managed to do quite well yourself back then."

"You are too something special. There's not a single pony in all of Rome half as clever or refined or beautiful as you are. I'm not just saying that; I've always thought so, and I know everypony else does too. If either of us is going to say they're 'nothing special', it should be me. "

"Don't say that. You are the best fighter in Rome...more importantly, You are the bravest, nicest, most generous pony I have ever met. And I have met allot of ponies. Of course you are something special." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before letting go.

Scar chuckled. "You're just a little ball of joy aren't you." He said, grinning and walking out of the Arena onto the street.

A few ponies gave the both of them annoyed looks and Scar's grin faded...only to be replaced with a look of annoyance mixed with anger.

Fire caught the looks from the ponies and held their gazes.

"you have somethin' to say? well, do ya'?" Fire snapped, storming up the the ponies.

she might have been looking up at them due to her size, but she looked rather intimidating when fire was flickering off her feathers.

Vedana smiled as he was glad to hear that she was noticing the sound differences. "Good, because we are entering the hallroom and the throne of the Emperor. Throughout History Advisors, Generals, and those of nobility come here to eat alongside his majesty." The blind unicorn told her as there was no talking. "Ah good, no one is here, a quiet place to eat."

"N-nobility."Unholy stammered, a bit bewildered.

"It must be beautiful in here..." she said,not sure what to talk about.

@,

Gladius shrugged. He never liked to think of himself as being anything special.

"Maybe. I just try to do as honor and duty demand. But I'm just a shadow of the stallion my father was, if I even deserve to be called that. But I ended up with you, so I guess I must have something going for me." 

@,

Scar chuckled. "Come on Fire. They're not worth it." He said, as the ponies moved away from Fire, obviously scared.

Scar walked up behind Fire and jokingly picked her up. He placed her over his shoulders and walked towards the bar.

@@Alex Kennedy,

Diamond kissed him. "Never doubt yourself. You are definitely special." She said, nuzzling him then walking towards the door that lead into Gladius's house.

@@Pripyat Pony,

"The war?"  Ari was a little confused by the turn in conversation.  "Yeah, I guess.  When things got super strict, ponies were coming to people like me more than usual, but I never really saw any bad stuff in Leptis.  Just a few refugees here and there.  Why do you ask?"