Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ancient Rome Rp

Alex Kennedy

@@rolle, as soon as Magnus slashed at the neck his attacker vanished in a puff of smoke, he saw him some distance away walking around saying that was a clone, he put up his sword and flew up a bit, taking out his bow, he loaded an arrow then shot, the shot a few more arrows at him

• Brohoof 1

Scar chuckled. "Come on Fire. They're not worth it." He said, as the ponies moved away from Fire, obviously scared. Scar walked up behind Fire and jokingly picked her up. He placed her over his shoulders and walked towards the bar.

"well shucks, i wasn't gunna' light them on fire or anything." grumbled, crossing her arms in front of her.

Her feathers stopped flickering and laid flat again.

"you better beat The Ripper tomorrow, im tired of ponies looking at me funny." Fire said, poking Scar on the top of the head playfully

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl got bored sitting around in the temple and thought about going out. She found Glory and told her she'd be out and if she needed her, to just summon her with magic or something. She wandered around the marketplace for a while, looking at all the little shops and stands. After seeing everything, she figured she'd wander the streets in hopes that somepony would maybe talk to her

Ashwing watched the pony trying to attack him ¨im sorry but our final fight will have to wait¨ he said as he spread his wings and ash was all in his place... But what happend to the changeling, Ashwing appeared in the base after that using his swords to be faster ¨cu-¨ he said as he heavily fell to the floor exhausted from using that technique

@@Stratos,

"Just wondering, cuz it was very bad here," Cicada replied. "My sister and I were very frightened; we hid as much as we could. Things are much better, now. We do as best as we can; sometimes we can get charity from ponies or we can take something which isn't guarded well."

Rose noticed Ashwing on the floor damaged and quickly got to the contact crystal to contact Marisposas (may be wrong) mind so she could tell her to get back to the base, she had hurried to create the crystal a component it had missing though it wasnt completly finished it would hold for atleast 1 try, so she contacted Marisposa ¨We need you at the base... Now¨

@

(I'm assuming it's late afternoon/evening by now.)

Gladius shrugged and headed inside after her. "It's not that I doubt myself, really. I just always focus on how I could be better than I am. If I look at myself as being anyone special, it's too easy to get content with where I already am and not move forward. That's part of why I'm impressed that you want to learn how to fight. You've already accomplished so much, but you still have the urge to improve yourself. But enough about all that. I don't have much longer till I have to meet up with Scar to figure out our approach to the fight tomorrow. If you're hungry we could eat an early dinner now, otherwise you'll either have to eat alone or wait for me to come back, but I'll probably be gone until pretty late. Or I guess you could come with me if you want. I doubt Scar would mind too much."

@@Alex Kennedy,

Diamond looked around at Gladius's house. "Will you be back before sundown ?" She asked, looking back at Gladius. If asked, she probably wouldn't admit it...but the truth is she was scared...their little adventure earlier that day was still in the back of her mind and she didn't wanted to be left alone.

"well shucks, i wasn't gunna' light them on fire or anything." grumbled, crossing her arms in front of her.

Her feathers stopped flickering and laid flat again.

"you better beat The Ripper tomorrow, im tired of ponies looking at me funny." Fire said, poking Scar on the top of the head playfully

Scar laughed. "Don't worry my sweet. Gladius and I are going to-oh dear...we gotta eat quickly. I need to go meet Gladius. His marefr- I mean...friend...will probably be coming so you can chat with her while we train or something. I think she is a bit clingy." He said, picking up the pace a bit.

@,

Gladius shook his head. He expected to be gone until pretty late at night.

"I doubt it. I mean, I can try to make it back earlier than I might normally, but I just don't see how I could be back before nightfall. Especially considering how big a fight this is, we can't really afford to rush things, you know?"

@,

Gladius shook his head. He expected to be gone until pretty late at night.

"I doubt it. I mean, I can try to make it back earlier than I might normally, but I just don't see how I could be back before nightfall. Especially considering how big a fight this is, we can't really afford to rush things, you know?"

Diamond nodded. "Is it okay if I join you then ?" She asked, blushing ever so slightly and looking out the window at the sun which was slowly making its way down towards the horizon.

She looked back at Gladius and bit her lip, her blush got slightly worse.

@,

"Of course it's okay. You're always welcome to come with me, wherever it is I'm going. Scar might still be with Fire anyway. They're... dating, I guess. I didn't even realize griffons had the same kind of courtships that ponies do, but there's definitely something between them. Anyway, let's get going then, we can get some dinner once we meet up with them." 

@,

"Of course it's okay. You're always welcome to come with me, wherever it is I'm going. Scar might still be with Fire anyway. They're... dating, I guess. I didn't even realize griffons had the same kind of courtships that ponies do, but there's definitely something between them. Anyway, let's get going then, we can get some dinner once we meet up with them." 

Diamond nodded and let out a mental sigh of relief...she didn't want to be left alone...but she also didn't want to be a burden on Gladius. "Okay, I will bring a book or something while you two train." She said. Her horn glowed and a book floated from her room and into a saddlebag by the door.

Scar laughed. "Don't worry my sweet. Gladius and I are going to-oh dear...we gotta eat quickly. I need to go meet Gladius. His marefr- I mean...friend...will probably be coming so you can chat with her while we train or something. I think she is a bit clingy." He said, picking up the pace a bit.

"oki doki loki. lets get there, eat, then get back as quickly as we can." Fire said, then paused.

"wait... who is Gladius' marefriend?" Fire asked, suddenly interested.

(OCC: i totally pictured me and my friend here... and me saying "ooooooo! i want to hear whats going on! give me the scoop!" :lol: )

"oki doki loki. lets get there, eat, then get back as quickly as we can." Fire said, then paused.

"wait... who is Gladius' marefriend?" Fire asked, suddenly interested.

(OCC: i totally pictured me and my friend here... and me saying "ooooooo! i want to hear whats going on! give me the scoop!" laugh.png )

Scar's eyes widened. "Oh no pony." He said in a rather high voice...he was quite obviously lying. "Okay...I suck at lying and I cant lie to you...Gladius is kinda dating Senator Diamond...Don't tell anypony because he was saying something about it ruining her reputation...or something...so don't tell anypony, okay ?" He said, as they neared a small bakery.

((To bed))

Scar's eyes widened. "Oh no pony." He said in a rather high voice...he was quite obviously lying. "Okay...I suck at lying and I cant lie to you...Gladius is kinda dating Senator Diamond...Don't tell anypony because he was saying something about it ruining her reputation...or something...so don't tell anypony, okay ?" He said, as they neared a small bakery.

((To bed))

(OCC: anypony else just pictured Applejack's lying face on Scar?

59363+-+4th_wall_what_4th_wall+Scrunchy_

She laughed a bit then a huge smile broke onto her face.

"I could spot that one coming from a mile away, but don't you dare fret, I'll keep their secret safe." Fire Runner said.

she quickly leaned forward and gave Scar a 'peck on the cheek'.

@,

(Scar's really in for it now. You better hope Gladius never finds out you told someone. Telling a secret is the quickest way to lose a friends trust- foreverph34r.png .)

"Do you need anything else, or are we ready to go? I'd like to get there early if possible, but if you need anything, there's no rush." 

Gladius started walking towards the door, but waited for her to answer before leaving the house.

@@Pripyat Pony,

"I guess I never realized how bad it got where the fighting was.  I never even got why we were at war in the first place.  For all the hateful stuff ponies say about changelings, I've never even seen one.  I bet they aren't all bad.  Griffons are way scarier in my opinion, but war is war, right?"  Ari stood up and stretched his wings toward the dimming sky.

"It's going to be dark soon.  Say, you two aren't really staying anywhere, right?  Because I just got a great idea!"  Ari rubbed his hooves together as he schemed.  "My uncle might be a grumpy windbag with a marble column up his hind quarters, but he isn't too bright.  Let's say I did go to school today.  Let's say my new mentor lent me his two best slave tutors to keep me working on my lessons every day.  Uncle Virtus would buy it.  He wouldn't expect you to do any work and he'd be obligated to treat you like any other slave with room and board.  What do you think?"

@,

(Scar's really in for it now. You better hope Gladius never finds out you told someone. Telling a secret is the quickest way to lose a friends trust- foreverimg-1340846-1-ph34r.png .)

"Do you need anything else, or are we ready to go? I'd like to get there early if possible, but if you need anything, there's no rush." 

Gladius started walking towards the door, but waited for her to answer before leaving the house.

(OOC: Scar probably wouldn't really care...he's only doing that because he's nice, its not a big deal. Plus, in his defense, Fire is his...griffin friend ? Anyway, they are together so he didn't want to just lie...but it would be kinda funny to see Gladius's face after finding out Scar had told somepony...okay...enough OOC)

Diamond shook her head. "Nope, I'm ready." She said, smiling at Gladius and trotting out the door, holding it open for him to follow.

(OCC: anypony else just pictured Applejack's lying face on Scar?

img-1340841-1-59363%20-%204th_wall_what_

She laughed a bit then a huge smile broke onto her face.

"I could spot that one coming from a mile away, but don't you dare fret, I'll keep their secret safe." Fire Runner said.

she quickly leaned forward and gave Scar a 'peck on the cheek'.

Scar smiled. "You better keep it safe...otherwise I probably wont do anything but...you still better keep it safe." He chuckled as they entered the bakery.

With Fire still on his back, he walked up to the front counter and ordered two slices of cheese pizza. He dropped a few bits on the table as the baker placed their pizza on the counter, giving Scar and Fire a confused look as he did so...a griffin sitting on another griffins back is not something you see every day.

Scar rolled his eyes and gave fire her pizza before walking out the door. "You better not get crumbs all through my feathers." He said.

(OOC: Scar probably wouldn't really care...he's only doing that because he's nice, its not a big deal. Plus, in his defense, Fire is his...griffin friend ? Anyway, they are together so he didn't want to just lie...but it would be kinda funny to see Gladius's face after finding out Scar had told somepony...okay...enough OOC)  

(The fact that Fire is his griffon friend or whatever doesn't really say much in his defense, considering Gladius specifically said not to tell her. Oh, and you probably don't want to piss off the guy who's about to be your only ally in a fight to the death against someone who you know is much stronger than you.)

Gladius followed her out the door and then paused for a moment. "You know, we should probably get something to eat before we head to the arena. Anywhere in particular you'd like to go?" 

Oh, and you probably don't want to piss off the guy who's about to be your only ally in a fight to the death against someone who you know is much stronger than you.

((Well...this is true, but it would be stupid for Gladius to try something...because if Scar dies then that gives Gladius less of a chance))

((And I forgot the Gladius said not to tell Fire...so that was a derp on my part))

"I'm easy." Diamond said, looking around at the wet ground. "That was quite the rain we had earlier." She said, looking at a rather large puddle at the end of the walkway up to Gladius's house.

@,

"Alright, well there's a place not far from here that sells some pretty good pizza. I guess we could go there. And despite the fact that I'm sure you have much more money than I do, I insist on paying for you."

Gladius headed off in the direction of the aforementioned pizza place. 

(edited)

@@Pripyat Pony,

"I guess I never realized how bad it got where the fighting was.  I never even got why we were at war in the first place.  For all the hateful stuff ponies say about changelings, I've never even seen one.  I bet they aren't all bad.  Griffons are way scarier in my opinion, but war is war, right?"  Ari stood up and stretched his wings toward the dimming sky.

"It's going to be dark soon.  Say, you two aren't really staying anywhere, right?  Because I just got a great idea!"  Ari rubbed his hooves together as he schemed.  "My uncle might be a grumpy windbag with a marble column up his hind quarters, but he isn't too bright.  Let's say I did go to school today.  Let's say my new mentor lent me his two best slave tutors to keep me working on my lessons every day.  Uncle Virtus would buy it.  He wouldn't expect you to do any work and he'd be obligated to treat you like any other slave with room and board.  What do you think?"

Cicada considered it, then nodded. "Yes, that suits myself and my sister perfectly."

Mariposa had taken note of Rose's message, but chosen to ignore it. She was still mad at Ashwing for abandoning her the day before.

Chicane had managed to escape the guards at the Colluseum, but in the rush had gotten separated from Ashwing. Now he fled into the city in a panic.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

@,

"Alright, well there's a place not far from here that sells some pretty good pizza. I guess we could go there. And despite the fact that I'm sure you have much more money than I do, I insist on paying for you."

Gladius headed off in the direction of the aforementioned pizza place. 

Diamond shook her head. "Nice try...but no. I will be paying and there is no way you are going to change my mind." She said, sticking her tongue out at Gladius...which wasn't very ladylike so she blushed slightly and quickly stopped. "Sometimes I wish I could just mess around without running the risk of ruining my job..." She said.

@,

Gladius sighed. "You can't humor me this one time? It's an honor thing, I feel like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to." Then he heard her comment about not being able to mess around. "Yeah, I can understand that. You have so much pressure on you all the time. I don't think I could handle it if I were in your place."

Scar smiled. "You better keep it safe...otherwise I probably wont do anything but...you still better keep it safe." He chuckled as they entered the bakery. With Fire still on his back, he walked up to the front counter and ordered two slices of cheese pizza. He dropped a few bits on the table as the baker placed their pizza on the counter, giving Scar and Fire a confused look as he did so...a griffin sitting on another griffins back is not something you see every day. Scar rolled his eyes and gave fire her pizza before walking out the door. "You better not get crumbs all through my feathers." He said.

"Don't ruffle your feathers about it, I promise I won't get crumbs in your feathers." Fire Runner told Scar before taking a bite of her pizza.

"mmmm... this is really good pizza." Fire mumbled through a mouth full of pizza.

she quickly finished her slice and checked to see is there was any crumbs in Scar's feathers.