Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Right now I;m obsessed with drawing my OC Fireball Rush. I actually drew a second picture of her in one night! And it's a school night! How crazy is that? Usually I only draw 2 pictures per weekend...

I don't know what's gotten into me..

Anyways, enjoy.. bon appetit, whatever.

post-9830-0-72849600-1362528956.jpg

I think the eyes came out kinda Derpy-ish, as my sister pointed out (not that it's a bad thing!

Please leave your comments, and try to keep them positive, though constructive critisism will be accepted. 

• Brohoof 2

Meh. It's ok, I can give you that! But if you REALLY want it to look REALLY AWESOME, I consider using a computer program to enhance it.

I did use a computer program to make it.. I don't know what you mean by that. I used GIMP 2 to color it, and Inkscape to draw the lines.

(edited)

The only thing that seems wrong to me is that colors of mane and the pony self are almost the same(I mean, that may be a good thing, but deviding them mitha black line is not doing the trick) Over all a good job you did there) if you want i can try to fix the eye for ya(gonna be some experience for me too -_- )

Oh, and do u use a mouse or a tablet?

Edited by BeGoodToOthers

The only thing that seems wrong to me is that colors of mane and the pony self are almost the same(I mean, that may be a good thing, but deviding them mitha black line is not doing the trick) Over all a good job you did there) if you want i can try to fix the eye for ya(gonna be some experience for me too -_- )

Oh, and do u use a mouse or a tablet?

I use my laptop's mousepad-thingy. I use Inkscape, and I don't draw free-hand, I use the bezier curve thingys. I'm also aware that I made the hair and coat basically the same color. Silly me. At 8 o clock in the night I just can't draw. Thanks for the comments. BTW, my OC's hair acually is a lot darker than that. You can just ignore this one. :)

• Brohoof 1

I use my laptop's mousepad-thingy. I use Inkscape, and I don't draw free-hand, I use the bezier curve thingys. I'm also aware that I made the hair and coat basically the same color. Silly me. At 8 o clock in the night I just can't draw. Thanks for the comments. BTW, my OC's hair acually is a lot darker than that. You can just ignore this one. :)

oh well) that would be hay of an easier job do draw on a tablet) but I can't even imagine to draw like that with a trackpad) good job once again indeed.)