Did you like it?  

280 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

The first time I watched the pilot episodes, I found them... interesting. There was something in it, I have no idea what it was, cuteness, characters, basically the pilot was for introducing the characters. They were the first episodes I watched, of course, I'm the kind of person that enjoys watching a TV show in order if I can (Unfortunately one of the reasons I haven't watched Doctor Who yet). But the first episodes were good enough for me to continue on and take a liking to the show and its wonderful characters.

And I have to say, I enjoyed the pilots more than The Ticket Master.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the episodes were a good start to the series. The characters were intoduced well in the first one, and the second ep was a pretty fun adventure with a lot of great moments, it all came together beautifully imo.

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ah.. The very first episode what a blast I had with this episode just the first episode I found this episode exiting! I loved the part when Rainbow dash showed up and Pinkie Pie's too they made me laugh. and the second episode was my favorite ( all of them are my favorite :) )

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering if anyone saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders at the end of part one... As Nightmare Moon is talking, they are seen huddling together under a curtain, yet they aren't supposed to know each other. 

• Brohoof 3

Ah the first episode(Or episodes.) I actually liked the first episodes quite alot the first time watching, I mean after watching part 1 I had to watch part 2. And after watching that I had to see where the show went, and before I knew it I loved the show :D.

I still love the first two episodes, I think they're really good episodes, and I actually like Pinkies song to :D

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone else think that the 6th element would be Friendship? The show really surprised me on this episode xD

Friendship is Magic.

Anyhow, can't say I cared for the episodes too much. I felt forcing myself through just to see why people liked it. But it did have some charm that's simply there. I didn't like how 2-dimensional all the characters felt, though.

I was just wondering if anyone saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders at the end of part one... As Nightmare Moon is talking, they are seen huddling together under a curtain, yet they aren't supposed to know each other. 

I didn't notice when I first saw this episode, but when I came back to it with my GF, I saw them and was all like "wut". It's interesting how even though they didn't know each other at that point, they were still destined to come together from the very beginning, whether they knew it or not.

Edited by Dragonheart R1

Finally got my brother to watch the first couple episodes. I watched it with him he was trying not to laugh so I wouldn't say anything. At the end of the episodes he said "they were okay" knowing they were more then okay. Birth of a Brony. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first watched this, there were a few things things bothered me. For one thing, I don't understand why they all instantly become friends. Twlight met them once, really quickly, and that was it. Suddenly, they are all willingly about to go into the Everfree Forest together. Another thing was, as most ponies got annoyed at too, was the fact that the 6th element was magic. Twlight was building up, telling Nightmare Moon off, and she says "That ignites the 6th element... Magic!" Even though for the sciensy look at this, Friendship would come as a result of honesty, kindess, generosity, ect,ec. But I do agree with the fact that in the long run of the show it would be easier to Twlight's element magic.

• 2 weeks later...

The pilot episodes of TV shows are often some of the best.

This was the beginning of the legend. The first episodes of the show and the first ones I watched, I really like them both, especially Nightmare Moon and the darkness/night she caused, also the end fight Main 6 vs. Nightmare Moon was just epic.

• 2 weeks later...