Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What grade did you enjoy?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

School wise, yes! What grade did you most enjoy? Why did you enjoy? What made it enjoyable?

For me? Maybe this year, because I am a Senior and even though this is my last year of high school, its probably been the best year. No drama, no stress, no big projects, and most of the people I hate, either moved or just finally left me alone.

I only have 4 classes this year, because I only need 3 to graduate. And all 4 of them haven't had ONE single huge project, no piles of homework, NO big tests that's the main thing, and the classes themselves are actually easy. And the fact that I have 4 study halls, makes everything AWESOME! Anyways, also, I have avoided drama and none has came to me anyways.

How bout you?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm in 9th grade right now, and this is probably the best year of my life. The town I live in is so overpopulated, we have 2 highschools, and the one I'm at is so overpopulated, they had to build a freshman campus. But the good news is that there's no seniors to haze me, so this year's been pretty good.

I'm probably more confident overall this year than I have been any year before.

Edited by /b/etez

(edited)

Im going to say the 4th grade in Elemantary school. That year was an amazing one, and even having a 50 year old cranky teacher can be fun.

I was one of the best multipliers in our school. To prove of that, we had multiplacation tournamants n such. I alone was able to carry my whole team to the finals.

Finals went well. We lost at the end from me messing up 11 * 11 but all was still good.

So yeah, 4th grade was best for me~

Edited by Moon Wave

(edited)

Hmm. I guess i'd say 8th grade.

Except the fact my teachers hated me because i made everyone laugh during class all the time.

And the PE teachers always used to scream at me for not doing anything.

And get picked on for no reason..

Actually, i hated all of my school years...

:(

Edited by KToadstool
  • Brohoof 1

I'm actually enjoying my current year at school more than anything (we call them years, not grades, in the UK). Year 12 is when you start preparing for your serious exams, A-Levels. You pick four of them to go with, out of many. There are fewer students in each class than the previous year. You've just entered the Upper School. It's because of this that you are treated with much more light-hearted teaching, because the teachers know that you're enthusiastic about the subject, and you're a lot more mature and subdued than the eleven-year-old Year 7 students they had to teach this morning. It's where you can really get to work in a much more appealing environment.

3rd and 6th grades were both really fun.  In 3rd grade I discovered one of my favorite novel series and in 6th grade I had the best teacher and class ever.  To be honest, I loved all my primary school years, except maybe grade 5th because my teacher was a jerk.  Though, now that I'm in secondary (high school or middle school, I'm not sure), school is bull crap.  I have tons of project and I don't have any real friends since everyone's so fake...

My sophomore year of high school (10th grade) was my favorite by far. I wasn't bullied anymore, I had lots of cool friends, my writing was coming together nicely, I had straight A+'s, and I was loving life. I was more charismatic and confident than I had been in my entire life. It was the best!

Hello!

Hmm, none of the grades seemed to appealing to me... All of them had their negatives... If i were to choose, i guess i'm enjoying it now... 9th grade was also "Okay"...

Well I enjoyed every grade from 6th to 11th for pretty much the same reason -- band. But if I had to choose one year that was that absolute best, I would go with 10th. That was the year where I started hanging out with my friends more often and the school work was still relatively easy and of course I was in the marching band which was still too much fun. 

Does Kindergarten count? Because so far, it's the only grade I've enjoyed. That was the only year were I was truly careless, like if I didn't have a single problem in my life. But since then it has only gone downhill. Currently in eight grade and I'm hating it

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I enjoyed my senior year of high school the most. I got to know all my friends very well by this time and we were all very close. I had a very small class in my senior year with only 12 people in my class seriously!  ^_^ *some did not get to go with us sadly* :/

But we did so many things together during our senior as well that will be great memories I will never forget. My favorite memory of my senior year had to be without a doubt my senior trip. We went to Charleston, SC and it was my first time visiting there as well. Very beautiful place Charleston is and that place has some really good seafood! I recommend anyone to go there at least once you will certainly not regret it.

I am the one with the black hat but yeah that is why I loved my senior year the most.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

i'd have to agree with you on senior year of high school, it was a great year for me.

not just because of the off period or senior stuff, but all the memories i made during senior year. especially with my friends in band class, i'll always cherish those memories. we did so much fun stuff :) kinda sucks that they all went to big universities though and we all had to part ways :( hopefully they will come down for spring break

Edited by crazitaco

Bah!  I hated school.  Sure, I had some good friends, and we had some good times, but overall it was a painfully dull experience.  It was like waiting in line to get into the rock concert of life.  And there's creepy homeless guys ranting at you the whole time, expecting you to take their yammering seriously.

Hmm. I don't like high school at all. Life as an elementary kid was so great. No stress, and basically no rude people. That was the time when playing and fun were the number one priority.

I would say 4th Grade, I discovered my talent for writing, was starting to do well academically had some pretty good friends and a cool teacher.

(edited)

6th. We had an awesome teacher. Computer labs open? Lets go! Gyms open? This math lesson can wait. Lets go have dodgeball. Assembly is causing us to miss one, art or math? I guess we just won't have math.

Our class hated math.

Edited by ~Ashley~

For me junior high, grades eighth and ninth, were extremely good.  I had a lot more self control than elementary or middle school, so people were less mean to me, and in high school I fell in love, which of course sucked lol.

I'd have to say that the 'grade' that i have enjoyed the most is my current one, I'm currently in my first year of University, and while it is the toughest time of my life i finally feel challenged enough and inspired enough to actually engage in the course.

I would say grade 7. Back then there were little worries about my future and what my career would be. I was really good at school so I never had any homework (except for those wood searches my teacher insisted to handout...) . It was also before I started showing signs of depression and other fun mental disorders. Oh and it was also before all the dating drama in highschool...

I actually think that Freshman year was one of my best. It is ironic because most people take that as being the worst year. I became friends with most of the senor class straight off the bat, so bullying wasn't an issue, and the school work was super simple.

I think the best years of school would be in my middle school/junior high years. 8th grade would be the best year from those years. I went on several trips throughout the year with some great friends. I also had the best teachers during that time too, especially math and science. They made both of these subjects fun, and I wish we had that same concept in high school, which literally tarnished my interest in those subjects as I came for the first time. We went to Catalina Island, visited several colleges, as well as Knotts Berry Farm for our 8th grade graduation trip, and oh my goodness I will never forget my time there! :D 

I literally sobbed during the 8th grade promotion ceremony. You can't imagine how I felt as I left middle school. 

I think my Senior year (12th grade) was ultimately the best. I just have the most fond memories, obviously because of graduating and starting my new independent life, but it was also the year of everything seeming to fall into place.

Plus, at my graduation ceremony, some of the students blew up condoms and whipped them around as balloons so the whole administration got pissed off. But the audience ironically booed them everytime they got rid of the condoms so that was really funny. :P