Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What grade did you enjoy?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Junior year of high school for me. That's just when I started taking school seriously. Not that I didn't take it seriously before, but that's when something just clicked. That's when I started to go from getting a B average in normal classes, to getting As and Bs in honors classes. As a result, classes were interesting, learning was more interesting, and I kind of stayed on that through college.

When I quit school and got my GED.Haha. Had honors and everything and they took away my credits my senior year for missing to much school so I left and the same week got my GED, joined the National Guard and never looked back. I still wished I had just stuck to the grind and graduated with my class but the school pissed me off so I bailed. Kids stay in school, go to collage. It makes your life a little bit easier and as a lazy basterd I love making stuff easy.

I hated school. Everything about it I despised. Makes me angry on a day to day basis. No grade was good, they all sucked. I guess my current grade (11th) if I had to pick, since I completely stopped caring and started having fun.

My high school life,all four years of it (in Hawaii,we include Freshman year as a part of high school.Just clearing up any confusion since I understand you guys on the mainland only have Sophmore-Senior years as your high school years).

My best years were easily my Junior and Senior years.Super chill teachers,super easy classes,no major stress...super chill years.

My senior year. Because I knew it would be my last. I did not enjoy any part of school other than flirting with chicks and playing with chemicals in chemistry class.

• 8 months later...

5th

Because I had the best teacher any pony could ask for! his name is MR. Rice! and ooh my goodness! I loved him! he made teaching fun! and he would pull pranks on us from time to time.

He was my sister 6th grade teacher and my mom knew his son and I had his wife as my 3rd grade teacher. so my family knew his really well and it was just fun :) because I could chat with him about anything... ahh one of the best years of my life.. oh well.

The only grade I somewhat enjoyed in the history I went to school was Kindergarten. One, the bullying was only very light then. Two, we did some things that were kind of fun. Blocks, play doh, drawing, finger paint, etc. Third, there was nap time. Fourth, I was young and naive. 

When I look back, I'd have to say that 7th grade was my favorite year. I was always pretty good in school, so the workload wasn't a problem - although it was when classes became more advanced, so they were more interesting. I definitely enjoyed all my classes, and I had good teachers, too.

But it was mostly my favorite because of my friends. I became much, MUCH closer with a friend I had made the year before, and also with a sort-of friend I had known since kindergarten but had never really talked to. These two people were amazing additions to my life. It may not be directly school-related, but I was the happiest that year because of them.