jreidsma

(proof readers appreciated)The Light and Dark of Insanity

Hi everyone smile.png

Well, after a while someone has posted a thumbs up on FIMfiction wub.png  I didn't know if it was any good or not but maybe it is.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/84826/the-light-and-dark-of-insanity

Its also on fanfiction

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9024045/1/The-light-and-Dark-of-Insanity

I have quite a bit planned out ahead now, don't know when I will get the next chapter out though. New antagonist in chapter three which brings about (possibly, maybe, a little bit) the meaning of the story title, perhaps. Still have yet to decide some events later on...

Edited by jreidsma
  • Brohoof 3

I put the story on my read later list. I'll read it and comment on it when I'm less busy. It sounds like a pretty good fanfiction though.

• Brohoof 1

About the only stories I have written are the ones for classes in school, this is the first thing I have written (fiction wise) outside of school.

So it may stay incomplete for a while until I know what I am doing :P

Just got done writting the fourth and fifth chapter smile.png

Also added a bit to the other three chapters. Added a bit of imagery (just a little bit) and a little bit a dialogue in the first chapter. Added some new dialogue and a new scene in the second chapter.

Edited by jreidsma

Thank you for posting this; I wouldn't have found it otherwise. I'm going to make an effort to read this, and if you like, I could maybe provide you with some feedback? 

Anyway, I look forward to reading this. 

Namaste!

• Brohoof 1

If anyone reads it and wants to tell me what they think please do :)

And yes, if you want to supply feedback I would appreciate it :)

Just found a spelling error, I was spelling pegasi as pegasai. Fixed it in all the chapters. As soon as fimfiction comes back online I will update the chapters on there.

Currently working on chapter six, which contains history on one of the main characters and the antagonist ;):P

Chapter six is up, I spent more time on this chapter than the last two proof reading and adding in a bit more as it had a bit more impact.

Got another thumbs up on fimfiction and a favorite :D I guess that means the story can't be too bad ;):P