Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The End of an Era: Beginning of a New

Jonke

Then what mod is gonna have all the cute avatars, now? :(

All the other mods are ugly. >:C

Although it's great to hear you're not leaving the forums. <:

See you around Jonke[tte] :3

• Brohoof 2

I never really saw you, and i'm always confusing you will Jokuc, but at least you are sticking around the forums XD

Your mod talents will be missed :P

• Brohoof 1

Aw you've been in the staff team as long as I can remember so it feels a bit sad when you leave it. But I'm sure you've done a great job.

It's sad though, now the Swedish mod is PENSIONERAD (gamling där ;) ), I won't have any fun write-in-swedish-and-ignore-the-rules-moments with the staff anymore..

But well, we will still see you around I hope C:

(how did I miss this thread?)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Wow..although I didn't know you very well I have nothing but respect for the users and mods of this forum and it saddens me to see a user of your calibur leave. I wish for nothing but success for you in your future endeavors and hope you come around again even if it's just to say hi. o/ <-- Brohoof

Don't worry guys, we have stored the Jonky in a safe place, we let him out every now and again to peek at the universe but most of the time we let him Jonk around in his own hideout.

Wow am I ever late, well I understand completely why you feel the need to step down. I was a moderator on another site and it is a lot more work than many people realize so best of luck to you and I am glad to see that you will still be on the forums even if you are no longer part of the mod squad.

• 4 weeks later...