Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello hello hello my friends!

artqween

My name is Artqween!!! I am a party qween!!! Lets party!!! pleased to meet u all.  Huge fan of

mlp show.  It is so cute and filled with peace and harmony.  I am def.ly a peg. ;)

Ill bring a table full of pizza!!!

who's next...

post-13495-0-45525100-1362768169.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Well hello there mom and welcome to the forums :P

I do hope you enjoy your stay here and make lotsa friends :)

Edited by ~Wuvable Woona~
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Welcome artqueen.

You have just joined one of the most awesome forums ever on the ponynet!

And i'm sure you will enjoy yourself here aswell, so please. Make yourself at home!

If you ever need anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me!

Here's alittle video as a welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaOshMKe7s

Have fun!  :wub: 

Edited by KToadstool

Well hello there mom and welcome to the forums :P

I do hope you enjoy your stay here and make lotsa friends

thank you son, I feel welcomed already.  this club rocks!! you guys r cool!!

Hello!

Oh wow, you're really Ds8's Mother? Oh well, then let me give a huge welcome to you! It's something that doesn't happen every day for sure...  I guess we can relly on Ds8 to show you around the forums for now, but i do hope you make some more friends around here aswell! :) Have fun! :)

Hello!

Oh wow, you're really Ds8's Mother? Oh well, then let me give a huge welcome to you! It's something that doesn't happen every day for sure...  I guess we can relly on Ds8 to show you around the forums for now, but i do hope you make some more friends around here aswell! :) Have fun! :)

thank you Concord.. He got me into MLP shows they r really cute and engaging.  I am a proud Peg. love this club. !!!

• Brohoof 2

thank you Concord.. He got me into MLP shows they r really cute and engaging.  I am a proud Peg. love this club. !!!

Aww, That's sweet! Both of you are very lucky to have eachother! We're so glad to know you're loving it so far! :)

Hello!

O everyone :).. friendly reminder.. we r having a party here... wheres the food friends???? start attaching...

hahaha thats really cool!  glad you could join us! i hope you enjoy it all! blah blah killing spaces

thank you blackfang glad to be here.. this is cool.  hi blackfang.. where is your  food.. we r having a party?????

O everyone :).. friendly reminder.. we r having a party here... wheres the food friends???? start attaching...

thank you blackfang glad to be here.. this is cool.  hi blackfang.. where is your  food.. we r having a party?????

hahahahaha - i brought cupkakes.... but erm-... i ated them- :D will ya furgive me?

Ds8's mom? Wow. I'm not sure if we've ever had that before :). Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thanx, I appreciate that. Where is your food??? We are having a party!!!! foto is requested??? Who will do the music????

Welcome to the site! I'm Ryder MLP, but ya can call me by my OC, 'Tremolo'. Hopefully ya stay around for awhile. :D

Where is your food??? thank you for the warm welcome.. however.. you r forgetting something????

did you not see the party section of my thread???? :/

• Brohoof 1

WHAT YOUR DS8's mom!?

*Faints*

THAT IS AWESOME OMG!

Ok thats like the COOLEST THING EVAR>

And your both somewhat equally random! YES!

Ok then, First order of business welcome to the forums! YOU BETTER STICK AROUND OR I'll BEAT YOU IN THE FACE WITH MY WHIPPING STICK...

Ok maybe not :D.

Anyways second matter of business.. I shall bring the chocolate cake to the party, because its not a party without chocolate cake.

Chocolate-chocolate-30423745-2000-1445.j

(edited)

WHAT YOUR DS8's mom!?

*Faints*

THAT IS AWESOME OMG!

Ok then, First order of business welcome to the forums! YOU BETTER STICK AROUND OR I'll BEAT YOU IN THE FACE WITH MY WHIPPING STICK...

Ok maybe not biggrin.png.

Anyways second matter of business.. I shall bring the chocolate cake to the party, because its not a party without chocolate cake.

img-1262233-1-Chocolate-chocolate-304237

thank you for the delish cake. O yeah!!! I love chocolate cake!!! Now we are talking!!! bring more!!!

check this out.. this is what Im bring'n hope u all like this. this is my fav!!!! Im not sure if I already added this :/ ummmm...

thank you for the delish cake. O yeah!!! I love chocolate cake!!! Now we are talking!!! bring more!!!

how do I delete this post??? Its an error!!!! ekkk... I didnt mean to add the pic. grrrrrrrrrrrr

post-13495-0-22415400-1363044619.jpg

Edited by artqween
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome! I've only seen someones mom on a game/forum before. It's heartening to see it again.

Stop by the tavern! Cider on sale for this occasion. 2 bits instead of the regular 4 bits to a pint.

Is that allowed?

HI peg.s and bronies!!!! where is ur food/.....???? :-/ friendly reminder this is a party........

Who likes fruit smoothies.... whose first???? plenty for everyone........................
the blender is on.....................

Welcome! I've only seen someones mom on a game/forum before. It's heartening to see it again.

Stop by the tavern! Cider on sale for this occasion. 2 bits instead of the regular 4 bits to a pint.

Is that allowed?

Beings this is a party... can you bring some cider in here?????? for us to enjoy??

Oireann? plez plez plez plez..... plezd to meet u tooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That goes for all u peg.s and bronies here!!! I def.ly feel the love!!!  how festive can we

make our PARTY though!!!!!  who is bringing the mlp music.. does any one still say

jamms??? I personally love the word it fits I think????? :P  LETS DANCE!!!! 

WHAT YOUR DS8's mom!?

*Faints*

THAT IS AWESOME OMG!

Ok maybe not biggrin.png.

wheres the plates for our cake????? and the fork????? I wanna piece of cake......

post-13495-0-73288200-1363104901.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Pizza? You're the kind of friend I need to have! Got anything with Pepperoni and Mushroom on it? img-1264633-1-biggrin.png

I love mushroom pizza!!! excellent idea.. help urself everyone.. delish!!!  here r the plates....

post-13495-0-44830900-1363115353.jpg

HI peg.s and bronies!!!! where is ur food/.....???? :-/ friendly reminder this is a party........

Who likes fruit smoothies.... whose first???? plenty for everyone........................

the blender is on.....................

Beings this is a party... can you bring some cider in here?????? for us to enjoy??

Oireann? plez plez plez plez..... plezd to meet u tooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That goes for all u peg.s and bronies here!!! I def.ly feel the love!!!  how festive can we

make our PARTY though!!!!!  who is bringing the mlp music.. does any one still say

jamms??? I personally love the word it fits I think????? tongue.png  LETS DANCE!!!! 

wheres the plates for our cake????? and the fork????? I wanna piece of cake......

Plates? What are these plates thou speakest of? We do not need such devices. We shall eat them off the floor! I just moped anyways :D.

Plates? What are these plates thou speakest of? We do not need such devices. We shall eat them off the floor! I just moped anyways biggrin.png.

Well how r we going to eat our pizza on a wet floor?? gotta hear this???? uwwwwww btw!!!!!  can we say soggy pizza :/!!!!????

tables plez??????  peg.s and bronies dont eat on the floor. we eat at the table..

Oh snap, you're son showed you MLP. Thats awesome, too bad I'm a complete opposite of my mom, hahaha

where is your food???? u did know u r in a party????? :/  for shame for shame... we r wait...

• Brohoof 1

Well how r we going to eat our pizza on a wet floor?? gotta hear this???? uwwwwww btw!!!!!  can we say soggy pizza :/!!!!????

tables plez??????  peg.s and bronies dont eat on the floor. we eat at the table..

where is your food???? u did know u r in a party????? :/  for shame for shame... we r wait...

I already let it dry, it should be ok :D.

AND I DO WHATEVER I WANT MUHHAHAHA NOPONY CAN STOP ME!!!! NOPONY!!!!