Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello hello hello my friends!

artqween

I already let it dry, it should be ok biggrin.png.

AND I DO WHATEVER I WANT MUHHAHAHA NOPONY CAN STOP ME!!!! NOPONY!!!!

:(  really?????? gone rogue????? :(  now please???? blaaaaaa blaaaa dont be a dorkpony

I already let it dry, it should be ok biggrin.png.

AND I DO WHATEVER I WANT MUHHAHAHA NOPONY CAN STOP ME!!!! NOPONY!!!!

• Brohoof 1

sad.png  really?????? gone rogue????? sad.png  now please???? blaaaaaa blaaaa dont be a dorkpony

I'm just going insane silly :D. Don't worry :). I eat on floors when I please thank you very much :D.

Beings this is a party... can you bring some cider in here?????? for us to enjoy??

Oireann? plez plez plez plez..... plezd to meet u tooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sure! Letsee now, cider cider.... AH there it is.

Welp, music then, i'll supply.

tumblr_m9qpovaHzU1qhpkk0o1_250.gif

mom

HOLY-

Welcome to the forums, ds8's mom! Ds8 is an awesome guy and i'm sure you'll have lots of fun on these here forums. Very unusual somepony's mother has come onto the forums, but I do remember Ol' Sarge.

I'm just going insane silly biggrin.png. Don't worry smile.png. I eat on floors when I please thank you very much biggrin.png.

no... eat with us please???? it isnt ok... :( so dont insane.. u r freaking me out actually.. :/

• Brohoof 1

no... eat with us please???? it isnt ok... sad.png so dont insane.. u r freaking me out actually.. :/

Fine, I'll eat in a somewhat humane matter, just for you though. But I'm still going to stuff my face like a dog :D.

HOLY-

Welcome to the forums, ds8's mom! Ds8 is an awesome guy and i'm sure you'll have lots of fun on these here forums. Very unusual somepony's mother has come onto the forums, but I do remember Ol' Sarge.

thank you fur your warm welcome.. love it here.  also.. where is ur food?? u didnt know u were in a party??? :/

thank you fur your warm welcome.. love it here.  also.. where is ur food?? u didnt know u were in a party??? :/

I'm in a party?

Oh, silly, you can't have a party without PINKIE PIE and the PARTY CANNON!

sticker,375x360.u1.png

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Pinkie_pie............gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here my awesome peg.s and bronies.. check this out... hope u all like this....

a huge chocolate fudge peanut brownie.... who wants some...

Edited by artqween

(edited)

I'm in a party?

Oh, silly, you can't have a party without PINKIE PIE and the PARTY CANNON!

img-1265790-1-sticker,375x360.u1.png

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

img-1265790-2-Pinkie_pie............gif

thanx.. thats cute!!!!  u r bringing food right????  check this out.. whose wants some???

A large plate full of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, baked beans plenty for every one!!!!

Edited by artqween

Did i hear someone say CAKE?

img-1266853-1-35cfur5.jpg

The cake is NOT a lie.

Anyway, welcome to MLP forums!

say what? The cake is not a lie?? The cake looks delish!!! thanx for adding it.  though :/ hummmmmm

It looks like you are not familiar with my favorite meme from my favorite puzzle game. Let me introduce you...

Some plot/ending details for p0rtal (the Valve game available on Steam) follow.

"The cake is NOT a lie" is a p0rtal meme related to the facility's AI supercomputer's offer of cake upon completion of the ridiculous tests. More specifically, it is a response to the more closely related meme "The cake is a LIE" which appears in several hidden/semi-hidden rooms. The picture above is also from p0rtal. It comes from the ending sequence and is proof that the AI's promises of cake were (more or less) honest

except for the part where it tries to kill you before you can get the cake

It looks like you are not familiar with my favorite meme from my favorite puzzle game. Let me introduce you...

Some plot/ending details for p0rtal (the Valve game available on Steam) follow.

"The cake is NOT a lie" is a p0rtal meme related to the facility's AI supercomputer's offer of cake upon completion of the ridiculous tests. More specifically, it is a response to the more closely related meme "The cake is a LIE" which appears in several hidden/semi-hidden rooms. The picture above is also from p0rtal. It comes from the ending sequence and is proof that the AI's promises of cake were (more or less) honest

except for the part where it tries to kill you before you can get the cake

meaning?? does this have to do with my "word game"?  With all due respect u r in a party :-/ right now...

brony what r u talking about the cake is NOT a lie???

In parties, people can have discussions. In most parties I start talking philosophy or todays economy(it needs some work)

And the cake is a lie.

It can put you in a coma

it can be the final thing in death

Hi Oireann.. what r u talking about??? blink.png .. there's no discussions in a party!! just food/beverages, music, jamm'n,

games,.. fun!!!! also.. you r rather depressing!!! on the cake thing??? really??? :-/  where is ur food/.. ???

Hi Oireann.. what r u talking about??? blink.png .. there's no discussions in a party!! just food/beverages, music, jamm'n,

games,.. fun!!!! also.. you r rather depressing!!! on the cake thing??? really??? :-/  where is ur food/.. ???

Hi.

I have discussions at parties. I'd like to have fun and games and listen to music, but 3 things stand in my way:

1: not many friends

2: the games i want to play are on my computer

3: i hate. HATE. Todays music.

And I am depressing because i feel depressing. And i just had some ginger ale, so no food.

Hi.

I have discussions at parties. I'd like to have fun and games and listen to music, but 3 things stand in my way:

1: not many friends

2: the games i want to play are on my computer

3: i hate. HATE. Todays music.

And I am depressing because i feel depressing. And i just had some ginger ale, so no food.

well no discussions please.. then bring some ginger ale to our party.. you like mlp music on the show/..? add some youtube

mlp music in here?? do you like retro? dance, salsa?? jumba?? ddr music??

well no discussions please.. then bring some ginger ale to our party.. you like mlp music on the show/..? add some youtube

mlp music in here?? do you like retro? dance, salsa?? jumba?? ddr music??

hmm.. ginger ale:covered

Music: Dropkick murphys:

BDP(animations):

The Living Tombstone:

Wooden Toaster

most Valve Studio Orchestra music

Movits!:

the lavender town song. The original(caused head issues to other people):

one or two beatles songs:

and tavern music:

Yera.

Edited by Oireann

hmm.. ginger ale:covered

Music: Dropkick murphys:

BDP(animations):

The Living Tombstone:

Wooden Toaster

most Valve Studio Orchestra music

Movits!:

the lavender town song. The original(caused head issues to other people):

one or two beatles songs:

and tavern music:

Yera.

THERE U GO!!!!! wow!!!  thats more like it!!! except for making our pony friends have a headache part! NO!!

I love ginger ale!!! diet form!!!  yummmm... thanx.. keepm comin'...    NOW WE R TALKIN'!!!! YEAYAAA

that goes for ev'ry pony!!! 

Hi Artqween!

Interesting to know that you are ~ds8~'s mother! He is very well known on these forums and I'm glad you came to join the party. If you do art, Octavia's Hall would be a good place to start. Have fun!

*brings some of his cherry (not cherry chunga mind you :P) icecream that's leftover from his birthday party a week or so ago.*. ENJOY! (Also, I'm sorry if the random p0rtal reference (somehow) bothered you. I do not, however, understand your no discussions idea. To me, a party without SOMEPONY holding conversation isn't a party but... I guess to each their own)