Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

artqween

Hi MLP friends!!! this is a serious shout out.. this is for all cancer patients members or not. Lets join together and come up with ideas to cure this disease.. either from links, foods, remedies,...

my birthday happens to fall in the Breast cancer awareness month.. October 20.  I cut my ponytail

to help kids with no hair with this type of disease or etc.  at locks of love .com or org.  If any of you

have 11 inches or longer ponytail.. please donate your ponytail to them also.. I personally feel great

that I made a childs day.  It gives up a rush I think. If you did.. can you take a foto of you before and after

with your ponytail possibly?? 

If any of you live in the South Fort Myers area.. and your birthday is in October.. lets create a huge

birthday party some how.. Whose with me????

Also.. back to what I was asking above with ideas as well...

post-13495-0-69801400-1362772303.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I urge anyone who has the time to see this documentary about this doctor in Texas named Dr Burzinski who has actually been curing people of cancer. But the FDA and their equivalent in the state of Texas have gone after him because big pharma does not want cancer to be cured because it is a big money maker, I urge those who haven't seen it already to see the documentary Cancer is Serious Business which is the story of this man and how they tried to screw him over.

http://youtu.be/jMqwAwgI_Po

Another good documentary about this subject is The Gerson Miracle which is about a Doctor Gerson who also had great success with alternative treatment methods

• Brohoof 1

I urge anyone who has the time to see this documentary about this doctor in Texas named Dr Burzinski who has actually been curing people of cancer. But the FDA and their equivalent in the state of Texas have gone after him because big pharma does not want cancer to be cured because it is a big money maker, I urge those who haven't seen it already to see the documentary Cancer is Serious Business which is the story of this man and how they tried to screw him over.

http://youtu.be/jMqwAwgI_Po

Another good documentary about this subject is The Gerson Miracle which is about a Doctor Gerson who also had great success with alternative treatment methods

Thank you for sharing this.  Very appreciated.  Keep it up.  Do you know any one with Cancer? Is your birthday in October? Do you know anyone who has a birthday in October??? :)

doctor in Texas named Dr Burzinski who has actually been curing people of cancer. But the FDA and their equivalent in the state of Texas have gone after him because big pharma does not want cancer to be cured because it is a big money maker

This is what i hate about the world, people deliberately making money off of others misfortune. I tell people about this, that cancer can be cured, and they laugh at it like i'm some conspiracy theorist haha. My uncle had a cancer that multiple doctors said would kill him so he started reading into alternative treatments and found a doctor that helped him, now he's still alive and the threat's been completely removed. It's such a shame the world of medicine would rather fill it's pockets than save lives. Makes me want to move to Equestria.

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy

Thank you for sharing this.  Very appreciated.  Keep it up.  Do you know any one with Cancer? Is your birthday in October? Do you know anyone who has a birthday in October??? :)

Not currently but I have several family members who had cancer I have an aunt who had colon cancer a few years ago, thankfully she made a full recovery and is trying to cut down on the junk food which likely lead to it. My grandfather on my mothers side had esophageal cancer and was given a 17% chance of survival but he beat it though afterwords he got a brain tumor and something went wrong when they removed it and he ended up in a permanent coma so as per his will they pulled the plug.

If I knew about those alternative treatments back then my grandfather might still be alive today.My grandmother on my fathers side has a birthday on Halloween actually, she passed away a few years ago due to old age as she was well into her 90's.

The fight against cancer has become over the years a corporate venture. Businesses like car manufacturers or pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money from cancer awareness, but still contribute to it.

For example, the decrease in quality of air and the production of plastic has been directly linked to the rise in breasts cancer cases, yet Avon or the Komen foundation do not protest for cleaner air or against the use of fossil energies, because Ford is one of the biggest contributor to the breast cancer awareness cause. Environmental activism hurt them directly, and they do not want to lose one of their largest contributors.

A lot of money has been collected from breast cancer awareness campaigns, yet little to no progress has been made. There are a lot of anomalies / inconsistencies / frauds in this cause and I have shown you only one example of this.

Not currently but I have several family members who had cancer I have an aunt who had colon cancer a few years ago, thankfully she made a full recovery and is trying to cut down on the junk food which likely lead to it.

Yet KFC is one of the huge sponsors of the breast awareness campaigns all over the world.

Edited by Navel Princess Luna

(edited)

This is what i hate about the world, people deliberately making money off of others misfortune. I tell people about this, that cancer can be cured, and they laugh at it like i'm some conspiracy theorist haha. My uncle had a cancer that multiple doctors said would kill him so he started reading into alternative treatments and found a doctor that helped him, now he's still alive and the threat's been completely removed. It's such a shame the world of medicine would rather fill it's pockets than save lives. Makes me want to move to Equestria.

NO need in moving Bucky just express your feedback in a productive manner to your local Senator. IF you are going to school ask your Teacher to make your concern into a discussion so she/he can email it to your local Senator. That is how progress gets started.  If you disagree say it.  I too disagree with Doctors telling cancer patients they dont have much time to live and then they go to Cancer org.s and r told other wise.  There are komen.org, cancer society,.. google them and "walla" u see LOTS of help/resources for this deadly disease. Unfortunately your generation and etc.. will die of cancer as well because of the traditional gene and the foods we are accustomed to eating. Habit forming activities,.  We all are going into our trad. etc.. we need to eat healthier, no what foods to avoid stay active: walk,.. know what your body is doing.. number wise.  join your local komen,.. org.  eat lots of cancer fight fruit, veg.s now and etc.Ask your family to go to the nearest cancer org.. komen,.. and get check'd out..  NOW!! is recommended.  Report bad Doctors And also.. our hearts go to your family on behalf of your Uncle. He will be missed.  Along with others died of Cancer.  immediately.  So qwacks like above wont get away with a cancer crime.   Over a million Doctors all over the world get away with cancer murder I call it.  "Its not acceptable" Down right painful when you/your family are the vic. along with the cancer patient.  May we all bow our heads in dedication on behalf of you Uncle and other family members that died from Cancer and know they not hurting in anymore. And are now angels.  Thank you Pegs. and Bron.s 

Again.. calling all October birthdayers out here????

Positive vibes to allllllll....may the peace of God within us all..

Edited by artqween

You cannot cure Cancer. I'm not being pessimistic, it's physically impossible, since Cancer is a general term about a variety of diseases that affect the body in different places and in different ways, so no single cure can be effective. We're still not even entirely sure all the things that cause cancer, but again, it is different for every form.

Edited by ☣Harmonic Revelations☣

The fight against cancer has become over the years a corporate venture. Businesses like car manufacturers or pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money from cancer awareness, but still contribute to it.

For example, the decrease in quality of air and the production of plastic has been directly linked to the rise in breasts cancer cases, yet Avon or the Komen foundation do not protest for cleaner air or against the use of fossil energies, because Ford is one of the biggest contributor to the breast cancer awareness cause. Environmental activism hurt them directly, and they do not want to lose one of their largest contributors.

A lot of money has been collected from breast cancer awareness campaigns, yet little to no progress has been made. There are a lot of anomalies / inconsistencies / frauds in this cause and I have shown you only one example of this.

Yet KFC is one of the huge sponsors of the breast awareness campaigns all over the world.

Still cancer society and others do care. Im saying komen doesnt however, you need to grip with them.. their corp office. making sure you have something to back up what you are referring too.  I realize you are discouraged about the statics. However, the more suggestions are made and done the faster we will come up with a cure. We will. By better eating habits eating lots of fruit. staying active longer. Knowing what your body is doing.. breast,.. Know your numbers.  Break the family trad. cycle before you get cancer of what ever kind.  The cures starts with us. No matter what. And I disagree we can come up with a cure called ideas/suggestions etc.   What do we do about this?? Suggest a possible vaccine.. possibly blend good blood into it and etc?? Test it first in a test machine. 

Green is good red is bad.,...???

If there are issues with Komen like you specified report it now.  American Cancer Society is also good.  Just Google cancer institutes... go from there.   

Like I started above.. with my food suggestion.. who else has a food suggestion? fruit smoothies?..

You cannot cure Cancer. I'm not being pessimistic, it's physically impossible, since Cancer is a general term about a variety of diseases that affect the body in different places and in different ways, so no single cure can be effective. We're still not even entirely sure all the things that cause cancer, but again, it is different for every form.

"Yes there is not one cure I never said that but there are quite a few alternative treatments which have cured people of cancer and it is because of that that we should remove the stranglehold big pharma has on cancer treatment and medicine in general and let people make their own decisions on how they want to treat their cancer instead of having these arbitrary regulations by legal fiat as opposed to actual science make chemo and radiation the only legitimate treatments.

Government should get out of the business of medicine and put these decisions in the hands of doctors and patients, since govenment has gotten involved in medicine more and more people have died from diseases like cancer, from bad drug interactions and mistakes. Simply put this intervention is not keeping people safe but is putting them in danger and is stifling progress and innovation by restricting patient choice and freedom and enabling corrupt corporations to game the system."

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

It's a good thing that we won't give up against the fight against cancer. But we might soon find a cure for cancer, doctors just need more research to do so.

our hearts go to your family on behalf of your Uncle. He will be missed.

Oh... he didn't die, he's still alive and cancer free. Sorry if i didn't make that clear enough. He found a doctor that put him on a really strict diet that reduced his body's acidic levels which prevented the cancer from growing and a bunch of other things that slowly killed the remaining cancer cells.

Hi MLP friends!!! this is a serious shout out.. this is for all cancer patients members or not. Lets join together and come up with ideas to cure this disease.. either from links, foods, remedies,...

my birthday happens to fall in the Breast cancer awareness month.. October 20.  I cut my ponytail

to help kids with no hair with this type of disease or etc.  at locks of love .com or org.  If any of you

have 11 inches or longer ponytail.. please donate your ponytail to them also.. I personally feel great

that I made a childs day.  It gives up a rush I think. If you did.. can you take a foto of you before and after

with your ponytail possibly?? 

If any of you live in the South Fort Myers area.. and your birthday is in October.. lets create a huge

birthday party some how.. Whose with me????

Also.. back to what I was asking above with ideas as well...

I lost 2 very close people to brain cancer... the one being my favorite aunt, the other being a man that was like a 2nd father to me.  Brain Cancer Awareness Month I guess is in May, which is my birth month.

I have donated my hair at least 10 times in the past... since I was a little kid.  I'm going to get mine trimmed soon to let it grow a little bit longer... it's down to my belt now!

Sorry, but it does upset me Breast Cancer is the one everyone knows...   people seem to forget about the other ones.  I know more people with other cancers than BC.

I lost 2 very close people to brain cancer... the one being my favorite aunt, the other being a man that was like a 2nd father to me.  Brain Cancer Awareness Month I guess is in May, which is my birth month.

I have donated my hair at least 10 times in the past... since I was a little kid.  I'm going to get mine trimmed soon to let it grow a little bit longer... it's down to my belt now!

Sorry, but it does upset me Breast Cancer is the one everyone knows...   people seem to forget about the other ones.  I know more people with other cancers than BC.

HI there.. sorry if I upset u.  Its not just what everyone knows. Its just seems that more people are coming out and

saying they have this.  October is breast cancer month for that reason. If more people would speak up and etc.. to cancer society

and etc.. and ask for more reg. like breast cancer it would change.  My heart goes out to your family for your loss's :( it pains me.

We need to put an end to it.. starting now.  What can we do?? suggestions anyone? o.. by the way.. where is your food? u r in a party??? remember??? And, back to your loss's.. your Aunt is very lucky to have you as a relative to rep. her the way you r doing.

She will be missed by all of us and your family.  She just touchd our heart through u...  again.. suggestion anyone????

hi and plezd to meet u btw my friend

HI there.. sorry if I upset u.  Its not just what everyone knows. Its just seems that more people are coming out and

saying they have this.  October is breast cancer month for that reason. If more people would speak up and etc.. to cancer society

and etc.. and ask for more reg. like breast cancer it would change.  My heart goes out to your family for your loss's sad.png it pains me.

We need to put an end to it.. starting now.  What can we do?? suggestions anyone? o.. by the way.. where is your food? u r in a party??? remember??? And, back to your loss's.. your Aunt is very lucky to have you as a relative to rep. her the way you r doing.

She will be missed by all of us and your family.  She just touchd our heart through u...  again.. suggestion anyone????

hi and plezd to meet u btw my friend

Thank you, nice to meet you aslo.

Walks for cancer research is something I participate in every year that I can... I don't care if I need a crutch or my knee brace on or how bad it hurts to walk... I still walk, especially when the read the names of those who have passed or still fight today.   I will continue to donate my hair...  I hate getting it cut but it's for a good cause...     I participate in sites for those of us who struggle with the sadness...

My cousin recently put up a video... I thought I would never hear Connie's voice... hear her laugh, see her smile again... I was in such shock the whole first part of the video, where it was true video, not photos...   If only we had something like that for Tim.   Connie did get to see one thing, 1 mo before she died... she was a horsewoman... had to give it up, knew I loved horses.... She saw me ride Dynasty in a parade...   She used to ride Jeannie's horses.... and I rode Dynasty, Jeannie's oldest mare in that parade.... omg the look on her face... just lit up.   THATS what I remember... not her trouble with speech from the cancer.... but that big smile.

It is better to share than let the memories fade away... I keep her alive in my memories and heart....  She and Dyn are gone... so is Tim, but I will NEVER forget.

Thank you, nice to meet you aslo.

Walks for cancer research is something I participate in every year that I can... I don't care if I need a crutch or my knee brace on or how bad it hurts to walk... I still walk, especially when the read the names of those who have passed or still fight today.   I will continue to donate my hair...  I hate getting it cut but it's for a good cause...     I participate in sites for those of us who struggle with the sadness...

My cousin recently put up a video... I thought I would never hear Connie's voice... hear her laugh, see her smile again... I was in such shock the whole first part of the video, where it was true video, not photos...   If only we had something like that for Tim.   Connie did get to see one thing, 1 mo before she died... she was a horsewoman... had to give it up, knew I loved horses.... She saw me ride Dynasty in a parade...   She used to ride Jeannie's horses.... and I rode Dynasty, Jeannie's oldest mare in that parade.... omg the look on her face... just lit up.   THATS what I remember... not her trouble with speech from the cancer.... but that big smile.

It is better to share than let the memories fade away... I keep her alive in my memories and heart....  She and Dyn are gone... so is Tim, but I will NEVER forget.

I will try this again.. I just responded to this post not to long ago and it didnt show up.  My heart goes out to your family for your painful loss of your dear Aunt.  And, you keeping her memory going and fighting for her is tear jerking. That is beautiful.  You can go even further than that.. inform American Cancer Society and Komen and tell your story there.  Let the world know how awesome she was and she fought for her life incredibly.  Also.. keep in mind that cancer prob. runs in your family... u all may want to get screened for cancer all of you. To prevent another death in the family.  Also.. all the issues you speck of should be told to your local Senator about your concerns about above such as breast cancer awareness for October create one for other cancers?  The more people get active the quicker this gets cured. 

Also.. who here has suggestions on how to cure this disease???  such as foods, updates on medicines etc... ??? Ive already started.. whose next???

• Brohoof 1

My grandmother had cancer and survived, although my grandfather died due to it and a few other things when I was like 3. Not sure of my other grandfather to be sure.

Anyways my mom use to help with cancer drives and stuff, but more recently we've not really had the time and the opportunity wasn't around.

Cancer is quiet a complex thing to simply "Cure" though, its got all kinds of different forms and such, and the cause isn't totally clear either. We're probably a good bit from discovering a solid cure, but we've got some pretty good treatments starting to come about.

I'm definitely for researching the cure for cancer, but I don't quiet have a whole lot of means to do much, other then just moral support I guess.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My grandmother had cancer and survived, although my grandfather died due to it and a few other things when I was like 3. Not sure of my other grandfather to be sure.

Anyways my mom use to help with cancer drives and stuff, but more recently we've not really had the time and the opportunity wasn't around.

Cancer is quiet a complex thing to simply "Cure" though, its got all kinds of different forms and such, and the cause isn't totally clear either. We're probably a good bit from discovering a solid cure, but we've got some pretty good treatments starting to come about.

I'm definitely for researching the cure for cancer, but I don't quiet have a whole lot of means to do much, other then just moral support I guess.

Hi Zygen.. welcome to the party!!!! plezd to meet u.  Suggestion: every pony here google cancer.. see what u can come up with?

and I dont believe that. We can help find a cure or more.. it maybe complex.  med.s, what kind of fruit, veg.s, meat, are can cure

cancer.. who has any suggestions???  Also.. has any pony gotten checked for possible cancer beings your family member got it

it maybe contractible/ in the genes. What u all eat has been passed down to your generation?  You may end up with cancer??

You may want to discuss this with ur families??? On how to stop this from killing more family members???  Im personally concerned?

Way to many deaths so far... in my opinions. And, the deaths will still keep adding up so to speak.. :/ unfortunately sad.png

Again.. suggestions any pony??????

Edited by artqween