Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy, pony folk.

Cherax

Well, hi! Cherax Destructor here. I live in Sydney, Australia, and make music that is becoming increasingly related to cartoon horses. I also waste my free time by dicking around on websites that are becoming increasingly related to cartoon horses.

A brief history: I've been making music since forever; watching the show for close to two years; following the community's activity for a year and a half; making

for a year; and haunting My Little Remix for half a year.

If you're feeling amiable, call me Cherry.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the board! :D I hope you enjoy yourself and have a fantastic time at MLP Forums, the largest growing pony community on the net :3 I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed leading Discord fan, as well as a big fan of Dash and Spitfire, a bit of a writer, and one of the admins around here. if you ever need assistance with something, feel more than free to contact the other staff and I through the Support Ticket System.

Also, be sure to check out the Resource Map sometime :D You'll find a lot of info and other things that will help you out in getting to know the board.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome fellow Sweetie Belle lover!

Though the cosmetics of my avatar don't show it, SB is my 2nd favorite pony ^_^

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

(BTW, the freak above me hates belly buttons, so make sure not to include any of those in your avatars) ;)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums. :D

We love helping the pony folk around here, that are new to the forums.

I really do like Australia, mate.

So, enjoy the stay. They always do.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Cherry! I know that feel, bro. Cartoon horses are like black holes: once you're drawn in, you can't escape. You sound passionate, regardless, and I'm sure you'll find a good place in these forums.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm certainly off to a very good start here on the forums. :D

(BTW, the freak above me hates belly buttons, so make sure not to include any of those in your avatars) ;)

Oh, don't worry, I've got it covered. Just look at how Sweetie modestly hides her navel with a milkshake. She knows what's what.

Oh, don't worry, I've got it covered. Just look at how Sweetie modestly hides her navel with a milkshake. She knows what's what.

And she's tilting her head! Good lil' filly.

I like your music! Not usually the kind of style I listen to, but it's very nice. You should post some of it in Octavia's Hall. 

• Brohoof 1

I like your music! Not usually the kind of style I listen to, but it's very nice. You should post some of it in Octavia's Hall. 

Thank you! You fill me with happiness, my sweet walrus. I'll be over there right away. I genuinely can't wait to drown in the ceaseless ocean of fan art and music. :P

• Brohoof 1