Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embrace the Twilicorn. She is your DESTINY.

Silverhoof

Yet another Twilicorn Poll  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Do you accept Princess Twilight?

• Yes!
    • I for one welcome out new Alicorn ruler.
    • What?! No Trixie option? Ruffians! OK, I'll vote yes then.
    • The writers have beem OK so far, I'll trust them with this.
    • All the more excuse to buy new plushies. Go Princess Twi!
    • OK, but I want more Luna episodes to pay for it.
    • I'm fine with it. I'm more upset over no Rarity episodes in S3.
    • Sure. I'm an alicorn too. The more the merrier!

(edited)

She faced down Nightmare Moon. The faced off with Discord. She saw Chrysalis for the villain she was.

She's protected all of Equestria. Saved the Crystal Empire. Overcome obstacles and dealt with hostile magic.

But can Twilight deal with the Bronies? Sure. We'll all fall in line and love her again in season 4.

the writing is great. The voice actors are still there. Art. Stories. Music. Voices. we'll be back.

Fellow bronies. Embrace your destiny. Twilicorn.

Search your feelings. You will always love her. You know it to be true.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 5

So true I mean she has saved Equestria so many times so the current princesses can't handle it so they need another one I love Twilight she's going to make a awesome princess

• Brohoof 1

In my humble opinion, Game Ponies Play and Magic Duel could be ripped out of the show, sold for parts, have those parts be thrown away, and buy new ones for two Rarity episodes. 

Oh yeah, and Twilicorn was okay, I guess. 

In my humble opinion, Game Ponies Play and Magic Duel could be ripped out of the show, sold for parts, have those parts be thrown away, and buy new ones for two Rarity episodes. 

Oh yeah, and Twilicorn was okay, I guess. 

No!! Magic Duel was great. They can sell Games Ponies Play and Magic Mystery Cure and make a gazillion Rainbow Dash episodes with her own songs in it.

In my opion after betraying her friends trust by being royalty and now outranking them all

i think she should be sos

shoot on sight

Applejack load your catapult and send it at twis book store 

FLAMING APPLE ATTACK

I've always been, for lack of a better phrase, "anti-Twilicorn".  However, I do *accept* her ascension to Alicornhood.  I don't like it, but I accept it. 

I think that's as close to embracing that you'll get from me right now.

• Brohoof 1

i'm not seeing a "no" option 

All of these options are either "yes" or "ok", it wouldn't hurt to throw in an option for people that disagree with princess alicorn Twilight

• Brohoof 1

I really don't care. The only thing that bothers me is the possibility that she is immortal. I know we probably won't see it from Hasbro, but I hope in the end, that the Mane 6 will walk into the darkness together, to put it in the lightest terms. I want to see this:

post-10346-0-95005800-1363236450_thumb.png

...instead of this...

246375__safe_twilight-sparkle_princess-t

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1

i'm not seeing a "no" option 

All of these options are either "yes" or "ok", it wouldn't hurt to throw in an option for people that disagree with princess alicorn Twilight

Well @@Dr. Love, I know I sound like a broken record however MLP:FiM is very close to (if not already in) the "End Game" stage. That's why I think that all of this is happening so quickly all of a sudden. Whether people like it or not cartoons usually last 2-3 seasons at best and we should consider ourselves luck its made it to four. 

We have to keep in mind that the shows writers can only make so many "quality" episodes before burning out. So I am expecting many strange things to happen.

I really don't care. The only thing that bothers me is the possibility that she is immortal. I know we probably won't see it from Hasbro, but I hope in the end, that the Mane 6 will walk into the darkness together, to put it in the lightest terms. I want to see this:

attachicon.gif 1363016336989.png

...instead of this...

246375__safe_twilight-sparkle_princess-t

You said it yourself. The show is intended for little kids (despite the shows actual demographics -.-) so I doubt they are going to directly address death in the show. Plus like I've said before cartoon characters grow in "mind", but they don't grow physically that is what I've seen in most cartoons.

Does it make sense for something to grow in character (learning, and experiencing  yet not grow physically  no it doesn't make sense then again this is a cartoon people! I like the fact that characters grow in "mind" yet age wise stay the same it just makes things easier on our minds. The MLP characters we hold dear will never die, because they never age.

Edited by ~Scootaloo