Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best thing to of a Saturday moning

cjr88

I'm about to crawl under a pile of covers an watch the original Digimon series and I will refuse to get out from under my covers until I have watched at least 5 episodes

and ya know what? Later today I'm going to go full nerd and play Dungeons and Dragons

• Brohoof 4

For me that usually means watching Cartoon Networks Saturday morning lineup and MLP if there is a new episode or a re run that peaks my interest.

what is a moning?

the best thing to do is watch the new MLP, but season 3 is over :( so i guess it would be hanging with friends and playing games

I guess ill just re-watch all of the Back to the Future movies.

This guy knows where it's at! :P I'll usually watch ponies, play Minecraft, spend some time with my family, etc. I was actually debating over watching Mewtwo Strikes Back. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

This guy knows where it's at! :P I'll usually watch ponies, play Minecraft, spend some time with my family, etc. I was actually debating over watching Mewtwo Strikes Back. ^_^

I was debating on watching Pokemon 2000, since i haven't watched it in like 5 years.

But then i realized i smashed the 12 year old VCR with a hammer.  :o

• Brohoof 2

I watch every MLP episode to date. Then, we go to target. I get a little mlp thing. LAst time, I got the pinkie pie trading cards box. This week, I will get an Applejack brushable!

I just love to sleep in until around 10:00-10:30. I usually don't have much to on Saturday mornings (besides today, and during the summer.), so I'll usually just stream MLP/LPS on Equestria.tv. After that, I'll just do whatever.

Probably my favorite thing is sleeping in.

• Brohoof 1

I just love to sleep in until around 10:00-10:30. I usually don't have much to on Saturday mornings (besides today, and during the summer.), so I'll usually just stream MLP/LPS on Equestria.tv. After that, I'll just do whatever.

Probably my favorite thing is sleeping in.

Man, you call sleeping in till 10:00-10:30 sleeping in? 

I slept in till 7:00PM. It wasn't impressive when i realized i wasted my whole day..But still!

And sleeping in is my favorite thing aswell. 

Some Saturdays I see my friends, but on MOST of my Saturdays I laze around watching MLP, writing fanfics and staring at the TV. Including this Saturday. LOL

But today I had to get a present for my mum since it's Mother's Day tomorrow. Just in time! xD

I love having lie-ins on a Saturday as well, although I try not to let them waste my entire day! xDTill 7 o'clock, you say? That's an extreme  sleep-in!

I slept in till 7:00PM. It wasn't impressive when i realized i wasted my whole day..But still!

• Brohoof 1

I play Call of Duty most of the morning then, move on to watching My Little Pony. Then, when I'm bored listen to music. Mostly, my Saturday nowadays is right there.

Dude. That is some hardcore sleeping in. The longest I can recall sleeping in is until around 3:00-3:30PM. I usually sleep in until 9AM, but I got up at 10:30 today.

Christ that's pretty crazy. Well, when do you go to bed in the first place?

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't know about saturday mornings.. I wake up.. Turn on the computer and look on a few websites. Then I eat breakfast and that's it.

I went to bed somewhere around 11PM.

I don't know how i slept for almost 20 hours, but still i woke up and felt extremely nauseous and weak.

I wonder if you can die for sleeping too long.. 

Wow, 20 hours!? For me sleeping till 9AM is sleeping in. I can't even comprehend how you can sleep for that long. maybe you were weak cause you hadn't eaten all day. 

Haha at your funeral if you died of sleeping too long

At least he died doing something he loved

But he died in his sleep

exactly

I don't have Saturday mornings. I go to bed at like 6 AM, then sleep till 5 PM, get up, rinse, repeat. For those rare occasions when I rise while it could still be considered morning, I just go on my laptop and cruise my bookmarked sites.

• 8 months later...

That a new episode of MLP comes out... I mean come on now noting beats that.. well I can think of one thing that could but.. I think I'm the only one that would want it..

Ah having that day off is nice, get to sleep in and clean my little home.