Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

Topic

Well, this is my first Role Play creation, so I'm pretty excited about this.

So here's the rundown:

this is an adventure role play, but more importantly, this is a steampunk themed role play.

your character, along with the others in this roleplay will be on an adventure of a lifetime through the run-down building of a mad scientist. what do you get out of this adventure?  well, you get your pony's weight in gold! what else? XD

Da Rulez:

• Try to keep things pg-13.
  • NO sexual stuff!
  • I might allow alicorns...
  • other races will be accepted.
  • I reserve the right to reject any characters who I don't think belong in this roleplay for any reason.
  • Please use proper spelling and grammar.
  • If you don't understand the concept of "steampunk", look it up or ask me on this thread.
  • A little romance will be allowed, but don't center the roleplay around romance.
  • I'll be controlling the enemies, but thats about it... SO NO GODMODING! (face the fact, your character can not be perfect)
  • Have fun!
  • I will only be taking 10 ponies, so hurry up and sign up!
  • If you don't show up for a couple of days, i will send you a warning, but after that, you are out of the roleplay and i'll give your position to something else
  • NO FILLERS! (i don't want this role play to be shut down 'cause somepony uses fillers)

Character list: (please mention your weapon and [job] title for the role play)

1. Autumn Bell : copper daggers : mechanic/ tinker
  2. Striker : scythe gun : Mercenary
  3. Shade Bluewind : changeling magic : thief
  4. Assurance : medic : mysterious pet
  5. Asteron : large battleaxe : retired soldier/ innkeeper
  6. Mirror : epic steampunk sword : murderer
  7. Amber Skies : sawn-off shotgun : airship pilot
  8. Flintluck : hoof-mounted incendiary revolvers : treasure hunter
  9. Western Dusk : a rapier concealed inside a steam-punk cane : scientist/reasercher
  10. Thesbie : small knives she can summon with her magic :
Edited by Autumn Dream

I will be using Striker for this one. 

Oc in signature

Thanks for reserving the spot for me! appreciate it!

don't forget, i need your weapon choice and character title :P

and no problem, nopony else has signed up yet :lol:

Il join just for the hell of it... Haven't been any good RPs lately.... Anyways... Link to OC in signature!

your accepted, just add you weapon and job title

@,

Weapon choice: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MixAndMatchWeapon?from=Main.GunBlade

A scythe gun but a little bit more steampunk and has gears and stuff on it also the gun is more of if you fire it you have to reset it and everything

Title: Striker i guess, my Ocs names are there titles as well, or is that not what a title is? 

by title, i meant job title like mechanic, or professor, ect.

Um... Job... Hm....

Dose theaf count as a job?

And wepon... Dose changeling magic work? Or will I Need to go with an Xbow

a thief counts as a job in my mind, and your magic will work fine as a weapon

thank you for joining :D

I'll be using Assurance for his roleplay; she seems to be a good choice.

Profile is in my signature.

As for the job, Medic would be pretty good, and perhaps her pet (i'll think of a animal) asthe weapon (The pet will use a mini-sword with mini-armor)

Edited by Shift

I'll be using Assurance for his roleplay; she seems to be a good choice.

Profile is in my signature.

As for the job, Medic would be pretty good, and perhaps her pet (i'll think of a animal) asthe weapon (The pet will use a mini-sword with mini-armor)

okays, your accepted, the roleplay should be up in two days, maybe sooner, i'll let you know when its up.

You said you are accepting other races so.... can I be a sentient potato with a mustache named George.

ummm... technically, yes... but i suggest something a little more to other creatures that have been shown on the show...

(edited)

I'd like to join with my new OC, Asteron, assuming you don't mind having a minotaur in the party. His job would be retired soldier/innkeeper, I guess, and his weapon would be a large battleaxe, although he can also use his horns.

oki doki loki! you are accepted! it'll be interesting with a minotaur thrown into the mix :D

the page should be up by tomorrow.

Attention ponies of the forums!

there are only 3 spots left on this roleplay before it begins, so please sign up fast!

~Autumn Dream

Edited by Autumn Dream

@,

So you're not including the sentient potato, right? Because I think I would have to abandon this if you did. I don't roleplay with root vegetables. 

no, im not including the potato... no need to worry about it. and the page will be up as soon as we have 8 ponies

Oh! Oh! Oh! How many times can I say 'Oh!'? Anyway, can I join with Mirror? Link in my signature. Weapon similiar to this badass thing:

steampunk_blade_by_rexdesings-d3d9xs3.pn

Oh and she wouldn't have a job. If she had to, it would be murderer. She doesn't find murder bad. She doesn't know the meaning of bad.

Oh! Oh! Oh! How many times can I say 'Oh!'? Anyway, can I join with Mirror? Link in my signature. Weapon similiar to this badass thing:

img-1258895-1-steampunk_blade_by_rexdesi

Oh and she wouldn't have a job. If she had to, it would be murderer. She doesn't find murder bad. She doesn't know the meaning of bad.

Well I'll be! its great to see ya bud!

you are accepted and added :D

there are only two spots left everypony!

Two places left? I would love to get in. Any preferences on the OC, should I use the fighter or tactician/blacksmith/mechanic, or I could create a new OC, I've been looking for a reason to do that for a while now.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Two places left? I would love to get in. Any preferences on the OC, should I use the fighter or tactician/blacksmith/mechanic, or I could create a new OC, I've been looking for a reason to do that for a while now.

do whatever you'd like, i know i need to re-vamp my oc to better fit this role play :lol:

if your looking for a good reason to create a new oc, heres your chance! i'll save you a spot.

• Brohoof 1

So I was thinking; 'here's an old OC from who knows how log ago, why not ponify her and give her some new use?' So without further ado, I give you Amber Skies, the hot headed lesbian with an airship.

She's not really a fighter but I suppose a simple weapon will be fine, she can carry a sawn-off shotgun to ward off pirates and such. Her occupation is obviously Airship Pilot.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

(edited)

Okay... there is one spot left! one more pony can join then this roleplay can get started!

i'm really excited about this, i love the whole idea of a steampunk world :3

@@jdor11, @, @@Shift, @, @, @,

Hey everypony! the topic is now up! she go ahead and get this roleplay started! we will all be meeting in an inn, just letting everypony know!

if anypony has a friend who wants to join...  there is still one spot.

Topic

Edited by Autumn Dream
  • Brohoof 1