Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

@,

She mentioned you when she posted that the Rp thread was up, so it's safe to assume that you're accepted. Plus, she said there was one slot left, and without you there would be two slots open. 

other than a minotaur that was behind the bar area.

Wait, is that minotaur supposed to be my character? Because that would make sense, but I just want to be sure.

• Brohoof 1

@,

She mentioned you when she posted that the Rp thread was up, so it's safe to assume that you're accepted. Plus, she said there was one slot left, and without you there would be two slots open. 

Wait, is that minotaur supposed to be my character? Because that would make sense, but I just want to be sure.

yes, it is. i forgot to mention that we're gathering in your inn... sorry 'bout that XD

okay... i'll fix that XD

• Brohoof 1

yes, it is. i forgot to mention that we're gathering in your inn... sorry 'bout that XD

okay... i'll fix that XD

Not a problem, I just didn't want to screw everything up on the off chance that wasn't supposed to be me.

Not a problem, I just didn't want to screw everything up on the off chance that wasn't supposed to be me.

now that we got that cleared up, feel free to start role playing.

Wait, was I accepted or not, I saw my name on the list but you didn't mention me. 

Also I will ask my friends if any want to join.

yes, you were accepted, feel free to start roleplaying! :D

@,

i'm not intending to be rude, but i want to let you know that the roleplay has already started and we are waiting patiently for the arrival of your "pony".

• Brohoof 1

I told a friend of mine about it, but I haven't gotten a reply back yet, but it's something to look forward to right?

yes, its going to be loads of fun! i have a lot of plans up my sleeves that should keep it interesting and keep everypony on their "toes" so to speak :D

@
I was planning of following the story without joining, but this is getting rather interesting. Unless the last place is reserved for TSN's friend, might I join? I don't really have any roleplaying experience beyond reading tons of advice on it though...

Flintluck

Title: treasure hunter

Weapon: hoof-mounted incendiary revolvers

I don't really have any roleplaying experience beyond reading tons of advice on it though...  

Not that it's my decision whether or not you're accepted, but for the record, I don't think you really need experience as long as you understand the rules, and your spelling and grammar are at least tolerable. 

My friend said she would love to join but she was too busy to apply an OC yet. I would say give her till Saturday and if she hasn't shown up by then don't bother reserving her a spot, it's likely that will mean she's to busy to be active anyway.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

SIX PAGES????? WHAHAHHAHHAWAWAAAAA???

My fault for being away for five days, I guess. But dayum. Sorry about that. Probably should have warned you first.

We haven't left yet, feel free to walk in at any time.

It's currently the start of day 2, everyone who showed up at the bar is waking up and so on, nothing special.

I guess with the addition of these new characters we will have to meet them along the way. Maybe pick them up at different stops we make. How far away is the mansion anyway?

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

I guess with the addition of these new characters we will have to meet them along the way. Maybe pick them up at different stops we make. How far away is the mansion anyway?

maybe a days journey at the most, so its not too far away. yes, we can pick them up on the way if they don't show up soon enough.

• Brohoof 1

Where is the actual role play, I can't find it anywhere and there isn't a link to it on this thread

There is one at the top of the first page here labeled Topic. Also I believe Autumn posted it a few comments back.

(edited)

I'm ready to join as soon as Star and Mirror get on the Snark and prepare to leave. I assume villan97 isn't playing anymore? He hasn't posted anything for five days.

okay, sounds good.

im gunna go ahead and send villan97 a message, he might just be busy with something right now.

Edited by Autumn Dream

(edited)

Hey Im interested in joining. My friend TheSteampunkNinja showed me this RP here is my OC http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thesbie-r1622 and her weapon(s) are small knives she can summon and control with her magic. 

okay, you're accepted. the link to the roleplay is at the top of the first page of this OCC

now go and have fun role playing smile.png

oh! what is your character's job title?

Edited by Autumn Dream

Thesbie ran through the twisted back allies of the town. Three thugs were chasing her. A deal gone bad. How was she supposed to know it was a fake? In her escape she noticed a familiar air ship docked. Thesbie smiled seeing her way out of this predicament. She was much faster then the lumbering muscle heads chasing her. She quickly made her way to the ship dogging and weaving through the  crowd. She ran on deck yelling "AMBER WE'RE TAKING OFF NOW! I'LL EXPLAIN LATTER! HURRY!"

Well, crap. I was going to make my entrance chased by angry sailors, and was waiting for Amber to be on deck, but you ninja'd me...now I'm not original anymore. I'll need to think of a whole new way to introduce my character.

• Brohoof 1

Well, crap. I was going to make my entrance chased by angry sailors, and was waiting for Amber to be on deck, but you ninja'd me...now I'm not original anymore. I'll need to think of a whole new way to introduce my character.

hmmm... the ship has already taken off... so you can show up when we hit the next port in some spectacular way :)