Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

hmmm... the ship has already taken off... so you can show up when we hit the next port in some spectacular way smile.png

It hadn't taken off when Tori posted her character's intro, I was actually waiting for TSN to get Amber on deck (my plan was to have Flint jump on the deck and attempt to bribe the captain to hide him).

I actually have found a better way to introduce my character now, as long as you guys don't reach port too fast.

It hadn't taken off when Tori posted her character's intro, I was actually waiting for TSN to get Amber on deck (my plan was to have Flint jump on the deck and attempt to bribe the captain to hide him).

I actually have found a better way to introduce my character now, as long as you guys don't reach port too fast.

we wont due to the fact that steampunkninja wont be back for another week, we're going to take it nice and slow.

I think this RP is about to die, it has been a few days since anyone has posted.

I think this Rp is going down with the ship, pun intended

Well, TSN won't be back until April, so it's not surprising that the story is slower, the ship doesn't have a captain to steer you through the storm. I really hope this RP isn't dying, it's getting rather interesting (and I was about to introduce my character lost in the middle of the storm in a puny balloon...).

Well, TSN won't be back until April, so it's not surprising that the story is slower, the ship doesn't have a captain to steer you through the storm. I really hope this RP isn't dying, it's getting rather interesting (and I was about to introduce my character lost in the middle of the storm in a puny balloon...).

@@jdor11,

Well, if its all the same to you two, i'm going to continue this roleplay and hope that more ponies will join. due to the fact that only a few of us still roleplay on that thread... i suggest everypony tried to invite somepony else to the role plat.

its a little slow moving right now, but lets not loose hope!

we are about to hit the storm, so we don't have much farther to go until we reach the mansion. derpy_emoticon1.png

@@jdor11,

Well, if its all the same to you two, i'm going to continue this roleplay and hope that more ponies will join. due to the fact that only a few of us still roleplay on that thread... i suggest everypony tried to invite somepony else to the role plat.

its a little slow moving right now, but lets not loose hope!

we are about to hit the storm, so we don't have much farther to go until we reach the mansion. img-1314573-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

I'm still in this, I just haven't had much cause to post. Once things start happening, I'll post more.

Guys really sorry I had to miss so much of the RP. It was turning out really cool, but I am really out of the loop and so I have decided to drop out. I understand that Amber is very central to this RP, so I wont feel bad if someone else wants to take over her character (preferably Tori, Autumn, or Alex since I trust them and have faith in their RP skills) or if you kill her off in the storm or something. Whatever you do just keep her honorable (looking at you Tori) and in-character. If I get a chance I might check in later to see how things are going. Hope to RP with you soon.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

One more thing, I have been thinking and I would prefer if you killed Amber off. Maybe knocked overboard in the storm, or if the Snark crashes and she is killed in the collision. Just remember to make her death overly dramatic and heroic! ;)

G'Day I Was Just Wondering If It Was Too Late To Join?
I Won't Give You Char Now Cause I Wont To Know That He Can Still Be Accepted (If You Like Him Enough That Is).
Please Get Back To Me.

~Your Mate, DarkDarsi

I was wondering if it wasn't too late as well!

I'd like to use Phillips - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/phillips-r2963

For weapons, he would be using standard tools from his tool bag (screwdriver, hammer, wrenches, etc), or if there is an opportunity in the game, he can fix a found item to use.

If you guys are full that's ok, but let me know if there is room!

• 4 weeks later...
Well, if its all the same to you two, i'm going to continue this roleplay and hope that more ponies will join. due to the fact that only a few of us still roleplay on that thread... i suggest everypony tried to invite somepony else to the role plat. its a little s

Does that mean it's not too late to join this really interesting sounding roleplay?

If not, here's my character Feather Quill:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/feather-quill-r3163

For her job, I suppose she's a student, or (an aspiring) writer - maybe she joins the group looking for a story? For a weapon, well she's a pegasus so if possible a low-powered battle saddle (think of Fallout:Equestria, only with shotguns and much more steampunk, so a little clunkier and with lots of lovely cogs and levers, but still fired by pulling hard on a strap) not that Feather Quill would be a very good shot...

I've never roleplayed before, but I like to think my spelling and storytelling abilities are up to scratch, and if my character starts to get a bit mary sue-ish feel free to give me a slap on the wrist. I really hope there's still a spot available, and if not then sorry for wasting your time. smile.png

Edited by ano170