Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Eh. People can probably guess my Skype name anyway, so I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Arylett.Dawnsborough

Yeah, wow. :P

Now, here's the thing. I'm mostly on Appear Offline so nobody will disturb me whilst I am voicechatting with Klopp. (We do so everyday.) I'm really bad at multitasking and wouldn't be able to pay attention to a conversation, so that's why I do this. So I won't be appearing very much as I usually go right to sleep when we are finished. But I still appear with some frequency. You may add me if you think we can have conversations that won't just suddenly go quiet. I REALLY hate it when that happens on the internet, and don't understand why people suddenly stop responding to me, to be honest. Speak to me only if you can keep talking for a long while, and think we have things in common and to discuss, instead of just dying off randomly. I find this really rude.

Add me if you want to chat or play games or something smile.png

nonono

I think my picture is a close up derpy face (because it kinda looks like me as i have blond hair smile.png )

Edited by Happy Plant

Well... whatever :P     skype name: zwatuy

i don't do much in Skype, but i got a account for it so... i will share it with you guys :P

(i don't always answer)

Well, my skype is pretty dead so I'mma going to throw mine out there. Retro_Derpy is the skype name (Who could've guessed?) but instead of the star it is a _   I usually can keep a conversation going, but I'm usually not the one to start one :c

I was once part of a Brony Skype chat, and there was like 180 members in it. There was so many discussions, and there were also people from many different timezones. As a result some of the conversation made long ago would take a long time to show up. It ended up as too much spam, so I left the chat.

Seeing that this is just a skype exchange chat, having a few new contacts is totally fine. Here's my skype:

jimmychen1996

Add me! /) JK its up to you. 

I thought we had a pinned thread for skype names?

Eh, I haven't been here in a while, so I guess it got deleted when the skype chat went down.

Well, my skype is Finesthour4242

It's been so long since I've bothered with my Skype that I had to open it just to see what my user name is.

Anyone who wants it, feel free.  crispymwhc.

Meh, might as well throw mine on here. For anyone who's interested it's "toddly666." It's an old name from when I was a dumb teenager and I thought adding "666" to everything was cool. So please ignore that. dry.png

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

If you'd like to add me on Skype, send me a pm and i'll be more than happy to give you my Skype name :) Just looking for other pegasisters/bronies to chat with.

I'm not available every day but when I am, it's usually after 9pm pacific time. I have a lot of free time on most Mondays since it's one of my days off and most of my friends are busy during the week. Just send me a pm to let me know when you want to Skype!

Edited by AstralDrip

Feel free to add me any time. I am on once in a while...yes I am aware I am an older brony...also be aware I am not a creeper or anything...I am just trying to meet fellow bronies...so please don't judge on age :-)

acokyo

Suprememessage

Request sent!

parsleyparsnips but you already have me :3 

I'm Already friend of yours! :P

By the way, I'm omar1941998

So, Feel free to add me, but you have to tell me your user name in the forums first.

@

Wait, you're omar -.-

Well anyhow since you are, ill just introduce myself to you as Alien, and see if you can remember that name from someplace ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hello everypony im always open to talk to other bronies and i also like to RP on skype too so if your intersted add me on skype my skype name is aries1933 im on pretty much everyday so feel free to send me a message hope to talk to you guys soon

go ahead and add me

Mrmammal

don't be afraid to add me and talk to me about anything really. Ponies, games, anime, life, etc. Always down to chat

My skype is ben.g.nsb for those of you who are curious! Weird username, I'm sure, but it works. I'm open for chat most hours of the day!

• Brohoof 2

Well, considering that lately I've been quite bored, I think that this ''Skype Exchange'' could be useful; despite how it looks like I'm quite capable to maintain a discussion going, and I also can talk about almost everything (since I have a kind or random knowledge). So if anyone one is interested, you can find me under the name of lawlietelric (queer username, I know).

Oh! This sounds wonderful! I'm always open to new friends and such. ^^ My Skype is actually "Amarisnsane" for anyone who would like to add me up.  Should be fun! :3

(edited)

hero_of_lylat is me. I'm always open to new friends, so feel free! Just mention you're from here, or you'll receive an angry "Do I know you?" message tongue.png

Also, if there's a Skype group for these forums, I'd like to join. I'm literally ALWAYS on Skype, because it's how I communicate with my fellow staff for another website. 

Edited by Justin_ZW

" cheersping111  " for me.  No, that's not "cheer spring", that's "cheers ping".  People have made that mistake.  Anyways, if somehow there are more than one, my avvy is my avatar pony bucking a maple tree.