Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

(edited)

Hey there everypony, my skype name is       kpanthera     , feel free to add me. If you do, sending a little note in the greeting with your mlp forum id/name would be much appreciated. The names one word, no spaces.

Edited by TheMadSittler

Name's "aegisreflectingshield".

I'm usually on all the time so give me a request and I'll accept. But I'll tend to only accept those who I know of fondly on here.

My skype name is averyojo! Add me! I'm on all the time! I'lll talk about pretty much everything. Btw. I'm a guy. Brohoof for life :D Derp Derp Using up Charactersderpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon2.png

Well, okay what the hay. 

Be sure you tell me who you are and you're from here, that way I can make sure. :D 

...I thought the whole point of having your Skype name in your profile was to not create threads like this. :P

Anywho, I'm marshtopia53.

(edited)

Mine is Warpony78, I at times am on since I use an online program that combines all other AIM applications I sign on at the same time.  Since this is the case I cannot add anyone (not sure why this thing is set up like that) so if you want to add me, that would be the only way for me to speak to you.

Edited by Warpony

It's a secret to everybody... okay, not really.

Jonkzor and iJonke (usually my phone)

A fair warning, i probably won't accept any requests unless we've talked or interacted in the past. :P

...I thought the whole point of having your Skype name in your profile was to not create threads like this. tongue.png

Anywho, I'm marshtopia53.

Yeah, you're right... it's kind of pointless to have a thread like this when a skype field is available on the profile page. I guess this works too. *shrug*

(edited)

jackw428, I have the top half of this as my avatar. If you add me, let me know where you're from. Also you should know, you'll have to be the one to initiate conversation. I'm way too shy, even on the internet, to do that, at least until I get to know you better. 

tumblr_mjircsYaNX1qdte3oo1_500.png

Edited by jackw545

Hello!

Feel free to add my skype, I'll gladly have a conversation with you :).

My reply times may vary, as I might be playing guitar, or doing other stuff :P

Hey I know that Skype is on profiles but please add me it would be awesome to talk to anyone here.

Skype:RogyBoyHFC (Random old name I used to use and never knew how to change)

I would feel honoured to talk to you

(edited)

I guess I'll join in on this.

Just changed my skype name recently, so you might have to try both if the first one doesn't work.
Try these:

Level3rd

Beef_Curtains13

if you want i get get you added to the "mlp forums" skype group?? although its not an official group or anything but it is filled with bronies!!! XD

There is a MLP skype group?  Where???  Point me the General direction of aforementioned skype group.

Must type so many characters.

Edited by Level3rd
  • Brohoof 1

I'm up for meeting and talking with new people, feel free to add me on skype my name is facebook:game-hero but it should say (Rainbow-swag4). If you talk to me you're going to have to start the conversation as i'm usually shy when i first meet somebody and worry what to talk about..

feel free to add me as i'm usually on Skype just about everyday and i would love to tale with and make some new friends yay.png

Why not?

Skype name is "yosef9012," and at the current time the profile name is "Seductive Twily" (inside joke). More often, though, it's "Twilurk".

Do note, however, that I'll only accept requests from people I know/ know of here. Don't want to have complete strangers filling up my contacts. blink.png

(edited)

I run a chat with several bronies from this forum that anyone here can talk to if they really want to. I do try to keep a maximum of 30 members right now(there's currently 20 people), but I need somepony to liven up the place. Hmu!!!
or just send me a PM if your interested
Drifloon911

Edited by Blue lightning

Skype name: dr._flipster

It's also on my profile if there's any trouble finding me... Hopefully, that's not the case. If you do add me, make sure you tell me who you are and what your username is here, otherwise, I'd be very confused (and scared).

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'll join in on this.

Just changed my skype name recently, so you might have to try both if the first one doesn't work.

Try these:

Level3rd

Beef_Curtains13

There is a MLP skype group?  Where???  Point me the General direction of aforementioned skype group.

Must type so many characters.

Sorry to tell you that, but i'm afraid that MLP Skype group is down and didn't end well...

P.S. I'm Omar/Boltstorm by the way and i remember seeing you in some group! :P

(edited)

(Edit: I've removed my Skype name from this thread. I've been getting a lot of unsolicited contact requests from people without explanation of why they're adding me. So I decided I didn't want it on a public forum.)

(If you'd like to talk to me, you can send me a PM and I'll give me my Skype name. Just remember to give me yours as well so I know it's you when I get the request.)

Edited by NoOneInParticular

My skype username is: akotash. Add if you feel like talking to me. I am ready to talk about anything: Video games, music, life and more

My Skype name is eurekafun, but I might change it to LavaSHING. You can request me on Skype as long as your not a troll XD. Or a smurf....