Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

come on, you haven't added me

Maybe because they're busy? Have some patience, dude.

Anyhoo, to everyone else, I don't do much on here anymore. But feel free to still add me

If you wish. Posted my Skype like 3 times in this thread.

Maybe because they're busy? Have some patience, dude.

Anyhoo, to everyone else, I don't do much on here anymore. But feel free to still add me

If you wish. Posted my Skype like 3 times in this thread.

it's been almost a month and a half

it's been almost a month and a half

Might have some real life issues going on. I dunno. I don't see why it should matter if one person doesn't accept your request. Try and add someone else? Plenty of people have posted their Skype in this thread.

Might have some real life issues going on. I dunno. I don't see why it should matter if one person doesn't accept your request. Try and add someone else? Plenty of people have posted their Skype in this thread.

come on, you haven't added me

Oh my...I didn't mean to start an argument...I haven't been on that account for a while, which is my fault really. I'll sign in now and add you ^3^

Edited by Snuggle Fiend

my skype is micaiah.flores add me if you like chatting about music, guitars, amps pedals, games anime, cartoons, cars, how awesome starlight glimmer is, how awesome Moondancer is, NSFW stuff i'm open for anything pretty much,

my skype name is Jora and has my OC's pic. 

I'll repost mine. Shin Gojira. However, do not add me if you are not going to make the effort in contacting me and conversing with me. I like to have friends, but i do not like to waste my time.

Oh my...I didn't mean to start an argument...I haven't been on that account for a while, which is my fault really. I'll sign in now and add you ^3^

You didn't start an argument. It's fine, lovely.

^.^

if you want to discuss our beautifully, cunning, powerful equalizer Starlight Glimmer. i'd love to host/(or have someone else) a Skype Group for Headcanon/theories/season 6 predictions, for lovely Equal horse.  let me know and i can add you micaiah.flores 

For what publicate here skype nick, if we have nothing to talk about? Well, I am minos.ua . But if somebody would talk to me, you probably better do it here.

Edited by Minos

Gunna repost again as well. 
My Skype is; Shinji.Kazuya
I do hav ea mic, and webcam. Though I have the camera sitting around somewhere since I Often dont use it. 
But most of the time my status is away. Since I am prolly working on music, DJ'ing or playing a game. Still drop a message and I'll reply. :) 
I multi task a lot. xD

Before adding me, please say your from the forums. :) 

Want some more bronies on my contacts for good measure.

Keep in mind that I'm still in school and in a family so I won't be able to accept your call or IM every time.

lonkfania

LET THE SPAM COMMENSE

Please PM me if you add me so I don't send you to the spammer pile.

WHO WANTS AN "I HAVE NO BRONY FRIENDS" SKYPE GROUP?!?!

Friend me saying "MLP Forums" and a personal message and I'll add you.

This is not a good idea.

Edited by lonkfania