Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Here's me :   world.runner  :lol:

My Skype profile pic is the same one as here. Please respond to this post so that I know not to dismiss you as someone who just adds as many people as possible when I see the Skype invite. ;)

I'm the only Brony in a 46 mile radius (minimum) so I don't get to talk to other Bronies that often... I haven't yet had the chance to speak to a Brony yet. :blink: I know. Brony for 7 months and still never met a Brony. Phew...

I'm can only go on Skype every weekend because I'm at school. And I'm fine with voices, but face to face is something that will have to wait until I know you better. My mother would murder me if she knew I'd shown my face to a stranger. Sorry.  :okiedokielokie:

Hey, does anyone have a cool pony skype group? I honestly don't have anything to do and I love to talk pony.

So everyone share your group chats! And add me???

(also this might not be the best place for this. Mods, if you know a better place, feel free to move it)

To add you, Bronies would need to know your Skype name. Or you could just add us. I'm on page 65 of this thread if you're interested. :squee:  I don't have a group but I am looking for some Brony friends.

And this is the right place for this, for the Skype accounts anyway.

Edited by World Runner
  • Brohoof 1

I am pretty sure that my skype username is spector362, but can somepony verify that for me. The profile picture  is thiswerepony_oc_commission_2_by_dragonsponie

Just tell me you are from the forums and i will gladly accept the request.

Edited by Dark Tempest

Hey! I threw my skype here quite some time ago but thought I would again since it's been a long time. I'm  looking ESPECIALLY for anyone who does RPs. Search 'trueliesaa' and I'll show up as crybaby croc!

Looking for someone to play csgo and league with.

But if anyone is just down to chat feel free to add me as well.

Picture is guy from simpsons being injected with memes NoKappa.

I have 2 Skypes that I use regularly.

My main Skype is sakura.nakatani

My broadcasting Skype is total.requestria.studios (I might IM you from time to time asking if you want to call into one of my radio programs though. Be warned.)

Hadn't noticed this thread! I recently got a Skype. Please let me know who you are so I won't mistake you for a random spam or bot account. ^^

PM me for it :3

Edited by Lady Kiriness
  • Brohoof 2

I've gotten up a small chat group on Skype I have set up one for RPing and another for just chat, I have people from the MLP Forums and some not from there. 

I'm looking for more people to chat/RP with in skype. my skype name is live:nickrob90@ my picture is most often one of my OC's 

I'mma post here again because I'm bored.

My skype username is InfectedPone (surprise surprise) and I'd prefer a fun group chat over 1 on 1 conversations. Also I'm not an RP'er

Also when adding me try to specify you came from here, I've been getting lots of spammers recently