Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

I posted a while ago

I think it's live:armored, dragon132

It should come up as The Madness(Reader8363)

I'm pretty much busy, so I might not reply quickly, but I'm mostly able to talk if ya want to, just make sure to tell me that you're from here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I see this is here. My skype name is ncb894, and I'm usually up for chatting and talking people out of silly situations. As much as I love to give advice, it seems that I'm just no good at finding people and being found myself. My being single for several months is a testament to just how bad I am at starting an otherwise easy process: building lasting connections with people.

Ps I'm totally looking for a colt to cuddle hmu bois o3o

Okay i'll do it again cause i'd love some to talk to.. I repeat DO NOT send a generic freind request it wil lbe ignored unless you say your from here.

gold_rush_u

I like to talk about things or rp on occasion.

Whirlwind_Ace

I usually message, but If I get to know somebody very well, I will video call

When you add me send a message knowing that you found me from Mlp forums

Would you like me to add you to our Skype group message? I mean the one we were talking about earlier in the group PM that you and I are in.

Oh man, I like to talk about horses and shit on the internet, if you wanna chat hmu @ sheldon780 fams, cept like please nobody who is super needy and emotional, I'd prefer to chat with people who have some semblance of skin and won't get offended too easily. Also I don't do RPs or anything of this nature.

Lemme know you're from here though, I get a lot of requests by random people and have no way of discerning who's who.

Edited by bamboozled321

Would you like me to add you to our Skype group message? I mean the one we were talking about earlier in the group PM that you and I are in.

sure! That would be great!

What is your username?

sure! That would be great!

What is your username?

Mine is bryson.lott

I sent you a request - once you accept it I'll then be able to add you to the group :)

(typing here b/c I need 100 characters)

I don’t leave contact details on a public post like this because some umm...unfriendly  individuals may very well come across it, so if you want my skype just PM me and I will be more than happy to give it to you

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dark Souls III , Terraria, H1Z1, League of Legends, Planetside 2 etc co-op...
Maybe a small conversation, if you're extremely desperate. No idea why would you do that, though)

Edited by Custos Umbra
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If anyone needs yet another brony skype group, I have one.

It hasn't been used in a LOOOONG time, but maybe we can make it running again...?

Add me on skype (Lonk Chase), say you're from MLPForums, and I'll invite you.

Thanks.

EDIT: I also have a Discord group related to the skype group if anyone has Discord.

Edited by Lonk Chase

• 2 weeks later...

I've posted here before, and I have to say it's great meeting new friends. Yes sometimes you might some not so nice people, but you will find some very nice people too. If anyone is interested in being friends with me please send me a private message. Though this is a skype "exchange" thread I have had issues with certain people just randomly doing this or that.

Anyways I'm 27, college student, gamer, anime fan, and just finished my recent semester so hopefully I could make some awesome new friends now to have fun chatting with over summer.

I typically will add anyone, and not a lot bothers me, but I'm looking for mature friends to add.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This sounds like a great opportunity to start discussions with people.

I'M DOWN!

My Skype name is: Locked-In-The-Misty-Path

I would prefer to talk to someone who actually wants to have discussions about things, It could be political to things like gaming, Just keep it PG16.

(PS: You can just forget about my old post here, This is more recent)

Recently I've been thinking about starting a discussion group for Bronies, we can have discussion about anything you want as long as it fits within the guidelines listed below, also be aware that this group isn't for inactive people, so don't join if you are not going to be very active.

Rules and Guidelines:

- You may not start arguments with other users, having disagreements is fine, but calling people names in a way that offends someone is not allowed and sparking drama is also a Big "No No". If you have a problem with someone talk about it with them privately.

(Continued abuse of this rule can result in a ban for a week, followed by a permanent ban)

- No Sexual Content!, While making the occasional dick joke is fine, don't do anything that may seem too inappropriate, such as "Sexually Harassing Someone", "Asking for nudes" or most commonly "Posting inappropriate pictures in the chat"

(This will instantly result in a permanent ban!)

- No Bullying or rude behavior. This is self explanatory

(Continued abuse of this rule can result in a ban for a week, followed by a permanent ban)

All in all, Just don't be a dick!

How to join:

To join just PM me and I'll give you my Skype Information, Then once you add me, confirm it is you by sending me a PM of your Skype name. I will then add you to the group.

What will we be discussing?

Anything the group agrees is a good discussion to start, usually we would vote for a discussion topic, but sometimes we just have natural discussions about things.

This group is intended for people PG15 or up and is not intended for children under that age.

Edited by Misty Path
  • Brohoof 1

Guess I might as well add mine yet again.

My Skype name is thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

Feel free to add me if you just want someone to chat with. If you like gaming, then that's even better. But that's obviously not a requirement. Just a preference.

i've been wanting to talk to more people, so if you wanna add me then just send me a private message so I can send you my skype details. I don't like putting out my skype on public forums :P