Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

@@Cinnamon pastry

Just letting you know I merged your contact thread with the Skype master thread.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

I didn't know this thread existed until today so let me add my skype, it's death pioupiou from france. Just ask me to be your friends on skype and said you find it with MLP forums and I accept it. I play league of legends, starcraft and smite and I to chat with others while playing with them at those games. I can chat and speak in english/french , mostly about video games and shows like MLP but also Rick and Morty, Gravity falls, Steven Universe,.... I already made contact with skype with people from other MLP forums so feel free to add me.

Heya. I know I already posted on this thread, but this time it's for a Skype group, so I'd say that warrants another post.

If anyone wants to join a Brony Skype group, message me so we can exchange Skype details so i can add you. The only rules are to keep it SFW, don't fight or cause drama, don't spam,  and just be nice to everyone/everypony.

(edited)

Hey there. I'm new to this site and I'd love to make some new friends! I'm a little shy at first, but when you get to know me, I'm an open book!

Edited by Tacoma

Putting another message here because I like meeting energetic and nice people. I'm a College pony, but with it being summer I would enjoy making more friends.
I'm an Anime Fan/Game Fan/Show Fan and I'd be glad to share my itnerests and favorite genres!

hopefully if anyone is interested I'd like to perhaps see if someone sends me a private message. Sadly i don't like to put mine up anymore due to awful past experienced =< Even though I know this is a Skype "Exchange" thread xD.

I'm quite the conversing type, I create conversation, even if I have little to no interest because I enjoy trying to add what i can to make conversations less boring. that way you can make a good friend ^_^

Hello people heres my skype: PinkDeadly.

If anyone play Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Pirates, Viking and Knights 2 and feel like skyping add me.

Not limited to these games tho.