Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

• 2 weeks later...

Feel free to add me (but please indicate who you are!) :)

Discord: Kiri#4285

Edited by Lady Kiriness
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there everybody/pony/brony. There are a few downsides to adding me on Skype. First of all, I am extremely shy, so conversations might get awkward at first. Second of all, If you want to voice-chat, know that my voice is awful. I am only fifteen, so my voice has been pretty weird the past three-ish years. And finally, I live in Sweden, so my time-zone is probably different than yours. 

But... If you can look past all of that: 

My name is Lukas, although I prefer my nickname, "Dash". I haven't really had friends before, and I thought this forum would be a great place to make some. I think it's rather obvious that I like MLP, but I like a lot of other stuff too, like drawing, heavy metal/rock and video games. (If you want more info, just check my profile.) So, unless the things I mentioned at the beginning of this thing bother you, here's my Skype: taythedash@gmail.com / Dash Sivertsson

Hope to talk to ya' soon. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey there everybody/pony/brony. There are a few downsides to adding me on Skype. First of all, I am extremely shy, so conversations might get awkward at first. Second of all, If you want to voice-chat, know that my voice is awful. I am only fifteen, so my voice has been pretty weird the past three-ish years. And finally, I live in Sweden, so my time-zone is probably different than yours. 

But... If you can look past all of that: 

My name is Lukas, although I prefer my nickname, "Dash". I haven't really had friends before, and I thought this forum would be a great place to make some. I think it's rather obvious that I like MLP, but I like a lot of other stuff too, like drawing, heavy metal/rock and video games. (If you want more info, just check my profile.) So, unless the things I mentioned at the beginning of this thing bother you, here's my Skype: taythedash@gmail.com / Dash Sivertsson

Hope to talk to ya' soon.

Good luck finding some. Pretty sure there's people around your age on here.
  • Brohoof 1

I wasn't originally going to update mine again, but I thought I'd try and branch out.

My Skype is thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

I've posted here a few times, but as I've become less talkative recently, I thought that I'd post here again to try and branch out. To try and get myself to speak more.

My skype is waneex.blab, I'm there like 24/7 so if anyone wants to add me, feel free to D:

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

My Skype is: Kozmos (Jacob M)

I do ze raps if you're looking for someone to collab with or if you're looking for someone to talk to, that's alright too :)

And also if possible, say that you're from MLPF so I know you're not spam

EDIT: I live in Australia so the time difference will affect when I respond.

Edited by Kozmos

If anyone want's too chat about the show and chill and do youtube videos together with me and my friends then go add me i'm jonathonm21 on skype i'm a nice guy that likes mlp music movies vioce acting and more just tell me your from here or I will not add you because i'm friends with some cool people and i'm always willing to make new friends ps I suck at texting so I like voice chatting more but if you want too just texted that's cool okay peace.