Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

My skype name is kuroro.gunso for all who is interested!

Talk to me about anything you want. Feel free to call me, too!

Interests:

Computer

DJing

Technical stuff

Gaming

I run a website!

Mines VikingtheMad not sure if the caps in there or not but it should work fine.

Don't add unless you want to talk, I hate a mucked up contact list.

My Skype name is XxSnowdreamxX

My account is set so it's always online (it's active on my iPod) so if you message me I might not immediately respond, but I will respond as soon as I see it :)

drak372 is my name and music and gaming is well... my game...

You will recognize it at the damn creative picture.

I'm nearly anytime online and will respond as fast as I can.

(edited)

Feel free to add me, my Skype is dub5tepthingy . My profile picture is deadmau5 eating a plushie. I don't really use the webcam chat, just regular text chat.

Edited by The Paris Swing Box

I say, add my Skype!

Search for the username: romuluslanceromance

Furthermore, quote me before adding me, or just put a link to your profile here on MLP4rums in the Friend Request Form.

Well this certainly can't backfire in any way...

My Skype is Sparertoaster, please note that you have found me via this thread or to the trash your request goes. Also note I will only do IM.

My skype's really easy. Just my name. Paul.naphtali1

I've started using Skype more frequently because of this forum really. Sides, you get nice video calls using Skype! Facebook Messenger stinks in that department. I chat about life, aspirations, hobbies, and random stuff for the most part, but expect me to get eccentric at times when I want to. 

Alrighty, my Skype ID is PeanutO_O. (Yeah, I had meant to change that before I got too many contacts.)

Feel free to add me if you want to chat n.n

(edited)

My Skype username is the same as my username here on the forums, LatinoChurro. I love making friends and talking to other bronies. Message me if you ever wanna talk. smile.png

Edited by LatinoChurro

Umm, its ziero1986.  Anypony can add me if they want, but be warned, I am really shy and don't talk a whole lot.  Unless rave is around, then I usually open up a bit more.

Just made one recently. My username there is the same as it is here: fimdash. If you would like to talk to me, just send me a message there and a conversation can then ensue.

I just made a Skype and really want some guys to talk to, it's the same as my forum one xEldarBansheex, I am looking for someone to have intelligent conversations about current events and also conversations about ponies and friendly debates. 

skype name is riordan365 add if ya like im a friendly person who enjoys talking bout anything :3 aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddd iiii stttiiillll neeeeddd 10000 characters to post!