Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

(edited)

My Discord is Tytygigas#4792. Please Feel free to add me but PM me here so i know where you came from beforehand :D

My Skype is Tytygigas.

Edited by Tytygigas

My ps4 name is crow622 and I like to play a variety of things from dead by daylight to gta,for honor and fortnite and a lot more if anyone feels like playing feel free to add me I try to be as nice as I can :)

• Brohoof 1

I have made a new discord server Mainly as an alternative to manechat because while manechat is nice it can be a little strict as in: no politics basically no banter, The new server I have created (Hoofzeni) has quite lax rules. Some things are still WIP and we do need staff.

Hope to see you there.

pjQH2AT

Edited by Bluebackness

• 2 weeks later...

Here are all the ways you can contact me, however I must get to know you before I add you on any of these services:

These are also in the "About Me" section of my page.

My Skype is szbfercsi, my Discord is Telferi#1839 So feel free to add me, but please tell me who you are and where did you find my account names when adding me :D 

On 7/2/2016 at 12:57 PM, Indigo Zap said:

I have a skype if you want to start a conversation anyone I actually dont have any brony friends on skype unfortunately

I get a few results when I search for you, none of which have avatars, which one is you? ^^

(edited)

I no longer really use Skype I use Discord now and that is Jules#0966. That is also linked to my Steam account so you can find that out from there. Just please let me know you are from here.

Edited by Chillz
add more

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just remember to contact me when you add me so we can get to know each other!

Switch: SW-0945-2403-7800

PSN: gojiraman590

Twitter: BrianMonette2

Discord: SuperSparkle590#0080

FimFiction: Bronyfordays

Twitch: uncharted4days

Steam: rgmbtmvg590

Reddit: BigBri590