Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

(edited)

Well, I suppose it's time for me to "get out there and socialize" as the people say. My Skype name is Mistadurrk so feel free to add me. A bit of a warning though, I am a bit quiet and shy so it might take me a minute to warm up to you, but other than that I'm pretty much up to talk about anything.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

iMomo-Chan

I'm almost always on, so yeah add me! :D Just when you wanna chat tell me where you got my skype cause I tend to forget stuff. xD Just say something along the lines of "MLP forums!"

Account: arsen.graal

I'm usually online so if you're bored feel free to add me. I'm a big fan of the MineZ and Survival Games Minecraft servers so if you're up for a game of that then don't hesitate. 

(edited)

Sure, I'll share mine as well with you!

agni.kai

Yes, it's an obvious reference to Avatar, TLA :P

Do add me if you wish for it. Hope to meet you all soon ;)

Edited by Freedan

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my Skype name, add me all you want to, I won't bite, no really I wont.:

Samthe-legoman

Feel free to add me to go on and adventure! :D <3

PM me for mine.

i dont wanna post it publicly but id be more than willing to chat and make new friends.

im lonley lol

dsgfvnm,sadvnhjwecgbvhgvsfvdgshnbcjqw

the end lol

Edited by MissMachine

gundogm60 you can add me as friend, but I am not on a lot because of the activities I have this summer. so I will be on just a small amount of time. if you want a contact who is on 24/7 than don't add me.

Edited by GunDogM60

My skype name is Makusu22. My profile picture should be a map of the shire. I'm sorry, but I can't add everyone who sends me a request, though I will add a few of you. Also, I'd love to join that Brony group if I can!

Edited by Makusu2

JenniShy, Add me :) I just use it for im :) and now I'm just going to type random word's so that I can fill the 100 word requirement, I love fluttershy btw, I feel really bad everypony. I epic failed and forgot to put an i so if anyone that added me before you should add me again :P

Edited by PictureCrisps
  • Brohoof 1

I'm always online, usually. xD My skype is Meowingt0ns. Only add me if we're going to talk please, otherwise I'll just delete. Kind of a habit lol :)

Edited by Smushins

My Skype name is 'jamjarhead1998'. If you are going to send me a request, make sure you put your username in it so I know who I am talking to.

I really should start talking to more people online, so I guess this is a start.

Skype Name: Raritas     (If this does not work, try razor4456) - Old name

I'm willing to chat, need to build up confidence I guess... although that depends if I'm online haha  :lol: