Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Let's see here...

My name is wheatleycore98.

Keep in mind that I don't really use the mic out of fear of nothing to say and I don't own a webcam, so there's that.

If you can find me...this is my profile picture on it:

Mahou.Shoujo.Madoka%E2%98%86Magica.full.

My skype name is rockymooz. You'll be able to tell it's me if I come up.

Voice chat my ass anytime you want. I'd be happy to oblige.

Maybe a video call if I don't look like shit. Maybe.

I already got half the forum on my Skype but eh, I need more people :3

Anypony who feels that they can deal with my weird personality and feel that they can talk about anything is welcome to add me :3

(Preferably somepony who's not much older than myself.)

• Brohoof 1

If that's not a problem I'd prefer not to post my skype publicly, but I will be more than glad to share it in private message. So just send me message and I'll send my skype then :) Actually it'd be nice to have some new friends (but still I have to warn You that I may be shy a bit at the beginning  :blush: especially in voice chat since I've almost never used it).

Sorry for another post, but I'm unable to edit previous one. Well, I've changed my mind, here is my skype- Sejten11 . You can recognize me by this picture 

post-19193-0-53124500-1377895077_thumb.jpg

Well, here goes nothing tongue.png. My skype name is Xelphos, You can add me if you want I will accept it, I do not really have very many friends on Skype, or really have many Bronies friends I can talk to on Skype. So I'll post here in the hopes of finding some biggrin.png.

Edited by ~Chaotic Xelphos~

Feel free to add me as well.

I'm usually on not disturb because of issues, but I'll try to chat if as soon as possible. 

I'm just your average cool guy if you want to chat.wink.png

Edited by DXSilverX

I'm kanto-50, profile pic is a picture of the Demon of Razgriz (Ace Combat fans should recognize it). I don't mind chatting and voice chatting (don't mind my broken voice). I'm a gamer and I love classical and video game soundtracks so you know what we can chat about.

I live halfway across the world at time zone GMT +8 so if you're from the US and it's morning, it'll be night for me and vice versa. Hope you don't mind staying up a bit late if you feel like chatting during the weekends :)

I don't usually use the webcam thing, but i'm usually willing to chat. I go by TARDIS915 there. just say you're from here or something and i'll add you. or if your picture has anything to do with Doctor Who or this show i'll probably add you anyway.

My username is the same username I use here. Feel free to add me if you want, just tell me who you are and that you're from MLPForums. You'll know it's my account when you see the Fluttershy profile picture. ;)

sky.warden

Feel free to contact me. I'm online most of the time other than the weekend. I'd prefer chat, but for those who want to make a video call with me, please chat me first. I'm always online at work, and I will have to check if the situation is appropriate for a video call. No worry. My working environment is very easy going, but I warn you, my face is very weird. Imagine an Asian with a rather brown skin, thick eyebrows, formless black hair, and thick eye bags.

P.S. I can't speak in English.

post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg
Edited by Earl of Skyward

My Skype name is iain.skaggs (I know, creative, right?!?)

Feel free to add me as a contact!  I can't say that I'll be on all the time but I get on occasionally to play League of Legends or Garry's Mod with my cousin :)

tehnext617. Anypony feel free to add me. I am always down for an interesting conversation with a stranger. They say everyone you meet knows something you don't. Maybe I can learn something from you. I always love an interesting story too.