Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Eh may as well throw mine up here too

HammerDoosh

feel free to add me I'm happy to talk whenever I'm on voice or text is good but vid? ain't happening tongue.png sorry 

Ok if you add me please tell me who you are in the message :P I have 5 friends off the forums on there now and only know who 2 are >.>

Edited by QuirkyUsername

Eh may as well throw mine up here too

HammerDoosh

feel free to add me I'm happy to talk whenever I'm on voice or text is good but vid? ain't happening img-1857285-1-tongue.png sorry 

Ok if you add me please tell me who you are in the message tongue.png I have 5 friends off the forums on there now and only know who 2 are >.>

QUIRKY! :DD hi! Umm can I add you? I don't do video ever either, or voice. Just text but I like skype messaging more than on here cause I'm on skype more and stuff.

For the other peoples! My skype username is .. hellohi181 (I hope it is and like 90% sure but I have my forgetful moments)

Like Quirky, It would be nice if you told me who you are in the message! Another note is that I'm involved in a skype group and so I change my username a lot depending on the conversation xD So yeah. 

QUIRKY! :DD hi! Umm can I add you? I don't do video ever either, or voice. Just text but I like skype messaging more than on here cause I'm on skype more and stuff.

For the other peoples! My skype username is .. hellohi181 (I hope it is and like 90% sure but I have my forgetful moments)

Like Quirky, It would be nice if you told me who you are in the message! Another note is that I'm involved in a skype group and so I change my username a lot depending on the conversation xD So yeah. 

Course ya can XD I put it up here to be added just like I said let me know its you cuz I still haven't worked out who the others who added me are XD only two of em :P

monocleofsirgaming is my skype. You see my friends and I had this really stupid youtube channel and this sort of got stuck as my skype name. Oh and just to let you know I don't really like doing voice calls. Just chats.

Edited by Super Derpy

My Skype Name is the same as my user name: Almar Zewizard.

If anyone wants to chat just add me, but don't be surprised if I just disappear for a week. The reason I normally disappear is because of the fact that I have a ton of projects that I like to do (stuff like computer maintenance,  fan fic/ short story writing).

I just recently downloaded skype, so I guess now is an appropriate time to comment in this thread. If you want to contact me, my skype name is SmartyPantsu

As a quick note. If you do decide to add me, let me know who you are on the forums so I know. Thanks :P

Edited by SmartyPants

Well, if anyone wants to add me... Which I highly doubt...

Though I might as well throw it in with the rest... *Sigh*
I'm highly active on it, it's my main source of communication, and I'm getting lonely...

Skype Username is: Aurora.Spectralis

Please if you end up adding me... State who you are... I've had a few stalkers add me at points...

Edited by Volcarona

Hmm i got skype and use it rarly, but you can always add me, note where you're from on it the id is live:scott_elj the pic on my profile is Hannibal Lecter

Edited by DaReaper

My username is cimerax, and my name Zachary Greenwald.

Add me if you wish. I'm a busy pony, so don't expect me to get on much Monday through Friday.

Also my avatar is currently a pic of Anton LaVey.

Edit: My pic's changing quite a bit because I have insane ADHD, so just go by my name.

Edited by GottlosMann

Weeeeell, I guess this is just for putting your skype out there for people to add you on! That's cool, I love meeting new people ^^ 

Skype issss:  lukefarabee 

Go ahead and add me! :3

I mean...

If that's okay...