Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Mom told me to go out and make friends so I got a Skype.

I kid, of course. My Skype is kolth.gp, although I can rarely if ever video chat. I do love group chats, however. Feel free to add me -- just let me know who you are on the Forums.

smiey3431, just got into writing and love a few people to chat with who I could throw ideas at. 

Oh, and Smiley, I think you're missing an "l" from your Skype name.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Ok if you guys would like to add me it's Wayzer107. I used to be much on skype, but it's slightly less nowadays. But I will get online more regularly when I meet some nice people :P

Well now that I heard this brought up.

Again...

Mines supahboshi64

It should be a minimalistic RD pic or my oc. Picture seems to dislike updating.

Sometime I can IM if done with homework. And if my parents aren't home I could chat I guess... xD. Yeah.

Anyyyyywho... feel free to add me ^-^

Edited by Techite Sparkle

I wonder if people would be weirded out if I actually add some of these names xD I don't want people flipping out because I said hello img-2025311-1-happy.png

I don't think so. That's what this thread is for isn't it

I'd like to find more of you awesome people to talk to, so here's my Skype username: allegiance_ftw

I am usually on later in the day (PST); I don't answer phone/video calls though. If you do send a request my way, please put something in your message stating you're from MLPForums. :)

Edited by GeneralDirection

Ok, anyone who would be interested in talking to me, feel free to talk to me. My Skype is kyosuke.konpaku1. My name will appear as my forum name here so, yeah. :D Oh, the following things we can discuss are stuff like MLP, Anime, writing, books, drawing and other stuff too. :D Also, check out my profile here too if you'd like! :D I am very interesting!

Edited by BrendenHoovesOkazaki