Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Feel free to add me! If you feel like chatting about ANYTHING or just want a friend, add me! ;)

Take Note

Be aware of releasing your Skype onto open forums such as this, as haters can use your Skype username to resolve your IP (Internet protocol) address, which they can find your geographical location (i.e your address). Not sure if anyone already posted about that.

Use a VPN (Virtual private network) / proxy to be safe! (Just like me :) )

oggybird

Interested in chatting about nonsense, add me!

• Brohoof 1

I don't use Skype all that often, and can be nervous or shy or scared to even start video chatting (same with on the phone, but texting and IRL contact i dont have problems with....so weird), but I've been wanting to get moar brony friends and I think Skype is a cool way.

*fluttershy voice* um. you can add me at sstewart207@outlook.com (I don't use that email account but i opted to use microsoft account for my skype)

Im going to be honest with you guys, when it comes to skype...

1379009422801.jpg

but in case you still want to add me or chat with me on there my name is silvernoodles. 

My name on skype is(be ready for the most strange username ever)....

Lightwing19

what did you thinked? :lol:

@

I only add close friends really, sorry if I'm rejecting some peoples requests, it's because i dont know you well enough / want to keep my skype at a reasonable level so i dont get spammed to death :P 

Heeey, my Skype is kyosuke.konpaku1. I am a very interesting person, read my about me on MLPForums and Skype. (Well my Skype bio is outdated not to interesting, I need to update that... Kind of) Also, if you say you are from MLPForums I will answer. :)