Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Heiroblade2 is my name~

Hit me up if you want~

Heavy roleplayer if you want to easily touch base with me

CAUTION: I'm quiet (until later on in a friendship) so keep poking me until I talk :T

Edited by ~Lugi~
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I would love it if one or two people would be friends with me, so why the hell not?

• olegequalzname

If you're thinking of adding me, then thanks. ^^ I'm usually never invisible or anything, so when I'm online, I'm usually online. But you should prepare yourself for many awkward silences and me exclaiming "im bored so friggin bored omg :'I".

But yeah, I do love a good conversation or two. ^^

I think I've posted here before, but I'll post again anyways. My username is mjolnir1213 and my display name is Raptor Jesus [Musician] It would be hard to miss me. But anyway, feel free to add me and talk about whatever you want to, whenever I'm online (pretty much always Do not Disturb, that's just to stop the annoying sounds skype makes.)

My name is obvious as it's my screen name for everything. But if you want to chat about anything, PM me here or if you have figured my skype name out send me a message there.

I'm on it 24/7 and dont really feel like posting my name in plain sight but if you want it I'll happily give it to you over Pm.

Looking for people interested in Cards Against Humanity, Wordner, Board Game Online, and anything else we can figure out (mostly cards against humanity, though) If interested, add me on skype. The username is trueliesaa and will show up as Russell the LULhog. Add if interested!

Are you tired of you usual friends?

Looking for someone else to talk?

Do you want to have some exotic in your Skype? 

Add some random Russian guy!  

Some random Russian guy are always online. 

Add some random Russian guy today, and you'll get Skype of one of his friends! Totally free!

Just write: guardofkind in search.

Well I'm getting tired of talking to my 2-5 other friends on skype so I'm hoping I can get a chance to talk to you guys on skype. If you guys are looking for my skype ID, it's "KirbyHamtaro", but you guys will find my name as "KirbyFluttershy / KirbyHamtaro" cuz there are other people that has me on their friend list and recognize me as "KirbyHamtaro". Just lemme know if you guys are from this forums (MLPForums) as you guys add me so I will know who you guys are.

Hey there everypony, it's MLPFan15 here and I would love to have people to talk to about basically anything on Skype, my username is serena5674.

If anyone wants to add me they can, I'll be awaiting contact requests :)

Edited by MLPFan15