Skype/Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Hey there! Poke me in Skype.

I have diversified interests and will be glad to chat about everything. We can even try roleplay.
I shall try to be interesting companion.

My skype id is "awsomoza"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey I've never seen this type of thread created before so as the title says Skype Exchange you can comment your skype name and have people add you    My Skype:  bigblueeyes1996

Hey! if you are on the computer for most of the day, an introvert or someone that wants to make new or long lasting friends who love ponies, then you have come to the right place! and we want you to j

I'm an admin of a Skype chat group called "Random Pony Chat" with my friend @cdx561 and we are looking for interested bronies that want to join our group of nearly 80 existing members. We would like p

Posted Images

I think I already posted my Skype in this thread. Im not sure. If i did it was awhile ago anyway... Heres my Skype.

Skype Name: Savannah VA (picture of something mlp related)

• Brohoof 1

If I haven't updated already, my username is thatspoopyhorsemusic, and my "full name" is Alex (spoopy). Been looking for people to talk to as I've been sick for the past few days :P

Here's my Skype ID: liamjt99

I had a different one but the new update minced my old account.

Edit: I have a mic but the webcam I had broke :/

Edited by SL4MT

Throwing my name in the hat.

My Skype ID is: disk.jocky.eva (nicknamed "Colton" at the moment)

I don't really have many friends that I commonly talk to sadly. I used to be a part of a group who would log on and casually voice chat for a good part of almost every evening, it was a blast, and I really miss it. Feel free to add me if you wanna talk. I have Steam games and love to GM roleplaying games, so if you fancy such topics, drop me a line!  :squee:

my skype is orcslayz i have an anime characher with wings as my photo :) im looking to make friends and gaming buds :) plz msg me if u wanna talk :D

You know you can always talk to me ;)

Badges

I know I posted earlier here, but I'll just give a heads up at least.  teawithaura is my Skype name, and I am open to chat about virtually anything.  My profile picture is the same thing you see here on mlpforums.  I prefer text over audio unless it is a group chat.

Hey everypony, I'm 20, Northern California area stallion over here.

I'm... Actually looking for a coltfriend to call my own at the moment ^__^! Maybe if you're nearby and around my age, we can get to know each other :3!

I play League, PoE, OSRS, badminton, bowling, I swim, and I used to do martial arts.

I'm a software major, so I'm kindof a nerd =w=

Cute Asian type, 5'11", average body. Not a twig, but not a marshmallow.

Skype name is simple, search Night Flare and he'll have the same pic as I do here.

I hope I'll get to know some of you :3!

skype is goten232, add me ;D

Also, if some of you have a skype group, i´d totally love it if you could add me to it^^

Edited by Sceethe
Badges

bronychan1214 

x3 I would love to meet some new friends! Feel free to add me, not sure why you would though X3, maybe see you there :P

Badges

Reposting since well, lonely and want people to talk to so go ahead and add like crazy! 

luniaatnight

:P I run a skype group called Celestia's Crusaders
we are a group of bronies who skype
And do random stuff

anypony is welcome :3
Find me @Choeychan

you should see a selfie pony :P

Oh and if you want to join the Celestia's Crusaders
just say: Praise the Sun
in the invite :3 <3

• Pathfinder changed the title to Skype/Discord/PS4/Xbox/etc Exchange Masterthread