Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Hey! if you are on the computer for most of the day, an introvert or someone that wants to make new or long lasting friends who love ponies, then you have come to the right place! and we want you to join our Skype group!

This skype group is looking for new members to join its ranks! We are a bunch of 3-5 fun, friendly and active friends who talk everyday and are from different parts of the globe!

we are preferably looking for members who are very or constantly active.

this is because we want to make more good, close and long lasting friends!

If you wish to join. please message me at: metalman653 or Jump Cut

or you can message Erik H.//WhiteLightning or Zizkil El Cabron to join and or ask for more info

We really want you to join and are looking forward to meeting you!  

• Brohoof 4

My Skype is still vgmaster9, and you'll see me listed at Colin Nestor with a golden Fear Factory logo as the avatar.

I like have fun conversations, especially about MLP. Feel free to chat with me, but let me know you're from the MLP forums.

My skype name is: Vexrin The Immortal

The photo is the same as my photo on here.

I'm a very active gamer. League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Evolve, CS:GO, TF2.

I also do artwork, writer, and an animator.

Right now me and a few of my friends (not apart of fandom) are in a Skype call and are bored. I was wondering in anyone wanted to join and talk with us because we have nothing else to do. Put your email in so I can add to the chat.

That sounds kinda fun! I think I'll join! What's your skype?? I'd rather not give out mine on here......

Message me and I'll give my email

(edited)

Hmmmm...is this thread dead?!

I mean like no one seems to want to skype :/

Ur destiny in ur hoofs. Write somepony yourself!

Everypony, who posted here are just sitting and waiting when you will write.

Edited by Crypty Script

So in an effort to be more sociable, I'm going to use Skype more.

My Skype name is spacemienshao. If any of you like Pokémon, other Nintendo things and cartoons/anime, don't hesitate to add me. Be sure to tell me if you have added me via PM though, as I don't tend to check Skype much.

I'm shy and quiet at times, but I want to be more sociable, outgoing, and meet new friends and bronies. If anyone wants to add me my Skype name is Kyubiki92. I hope we can chat sometime  :)