Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

this sounds nice, so is this for everyone on mlp forums?

Yep, anyone can post their Skype contact info here that wants to. :)

Since I'm posting here, my Skype username is allegiance_ftw. Please state your username on MLP Forums in your request, otherwise I won't add you. :3

Will repost for convenience. jtprime93 or gfan93. However, please do not add me if you aren't going to make a genuine effort to interact with me please.

Haaaaaaii :33 my Skype is: Riordan365

I like talking to people and am a furry, brony, whovian and many other things!

My Skype account is: the_pink_0ne

The display name is: The Pink One and the picture is the same as this site

I do not often do video calls and My mic is terrible, though ... so I guess you could message me still.

And please only add me if you know me here ... ;)

(edited)

Hi my name is Stephen and I'm looking for new friendsto chat with ^.^ my user name is arandomperson333 hope to chat with you all soon :3

Sent contact request /)

Also I like to take this opportunity to mention my Brony Skype Group I'm running (You can check my profile and click on the logo for full details any time).

I also want to say that my Brony group is much different from any other you may see on Skype. A lot of groups you see on Skype are generally spam filled, spoilers all over the place, members being offensive, etc. But trust me, mine is not. Give mine a try and I doubt you'll be disappointing on it.

If you want to join mine you can either post in my blog entry for it here or post in this topic and state that you wish to join.

Again, I doubt you'll be disappointed with mine ;)

Edited by Lightning Dash

Hey guys, I was actually looking to make more friends, especially with fellow bronies since I don't have any. My skype name is xjae12 and my name is Jae. I'm interested in: Equestria TV movie nights, League of Legends, Destiny for xbox 360, and I also got a gym membership yesterday! :D

D3lphz if you want to talk about anything really... I'm not much of a good talker and I can get bored easily... Would be nice if I found someone that knows a lot random stuff to talk about, lol^^