Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

(edited)

hey, anypony can Add me if you wish. peppyblitz1 if they really want to :)

just let me know your from the forums and i will add you :D 

Edited by flyby4

hi mine is micaiah.flores you can add me if you are looking to chat or if you have secrets you can't tell anyone i'll be here for you i love helping

Hey my skype name is Krynosius the same name as my account on here. I'll talk as long as everyone responds in a reasonable time (no replying two hours between each text (without an excuse))

Eee I like kinda wanna do this but I don't do well one-on-one or when the attention is all on me, I'd do much better with big groups of people so idk I'm pretty shy with people 

• Brohoof 1

Eee I like kinda wanna do this but I don't do well one-on-one or when the attention is all on me, I'd do much better with big groups of people so idk I'm pretty shy with people 

There is a huge Skype group of us. I can add you to it if you want

• Brohoof 1

There is a huge Skype group of us. I can add you to it if you want

Sure, I guess I'll try it out! But I hope no one expects me to be really outgoing or open right away! It will take me a little!

My skype is, embarrassingly, guitargirl721

I was 12 hahaa the name should be Kellie, like here.

Sure, I guess I'll try it out! But I hope no one expects me to be really outgoing or open right away! It will take me a little!

My skype is, embarrassingly, guitargirl721

I was 12 hahaa the name should be Kellie, like here.

its all good mine is cwalka15 i'll add you in a sec my name will be Divide

(edited)

You can add me if you'd like. I'm always willing to chat or play some sort of online game if that's your thing  :lol:

My username is awesomo181 and it shows up as Sean --Awesomo181--.

Edited by BrawnySpirit2000

For anyone interested mine is Cyber.Vinyl, will talk too anyone as long as you dont spam, are rude or creepy <<<--------- Deal with enough of that shiz in games

NinjaWulv is my skype name. Maybe we could make a group chat sometime?

I already have the greatest Brony group on Skype going :P You could always join it. Anypony can join it at any time. Just send me a PM.

Been running for over half a year and still getting more awesome as time passes. Just a shame not many know about my group. Let me know if you want to join.