Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Posting my skype again since why not. 

Skype is luniaatnight

If you add me state your from the forums then we can chat, game, whatever. 

(edited)

theamazingcoffeeman

add if you're 18+

Nothing against you, young people! I would just prefer to talk to those around my own age. (My fellow old geezers in their 20's!)

Edited by The Coffee Pony

Mine is Magic Rasin

The profile pic is the same as mine here. Look at my profile for interests since I'll usually end up talking about them after a while. Also only add me if you intend to actually talk to me.

Hi Guys Oh my Blubbernugget I'm so happy that this thread is like active or idk I'm so excited to meet other people ADD ME UP GUYS! :D mcdavid150 hnnnnnnnnnnng sorry I'm shy and um indecisive (whoops too much info) but um if you get to know me I'm pretty talkative or I may come off as annoying but I don't know. I'd like to meet you guys D: SO BADLY <3 aksdflklsdjklasdjglsjdag ; w ;

[Cries]

Hey all, created a new Skype group called '' Because it's all about the Bass ''. 

What is going to be the point of this group? Well unlike alot of other groups we won't be over moderated, it will be a very light hearted atmosphere where everyone is welcome too talk about what they want with in reason. We aren't looking for drama queens or people who get triggered at everything, we want people who know who to have fun, don't take themselves too seriously and are just overall decent people :P 

Guidelines: 

The only ''rules'' are just dont be a doofus / disrespectful. If you think something is going to be offensive don't say it, things like religious debate, racial debates, drug / alcohol topics / clop etc etc are all going to spark some reactions, we don't care about that stuff, just come here and relax ;) 

Most days we will also be hosting Plug.DJ music sessions where ponies can show their own music too the group or just share something they enjoy.

So Yeh thats pretty much it! As long as you aren't a D*** then you should be good too go. 

If you want too join the most light hearted brony group out there then look no further and add Cyber.Vinyl on skype! 

Mine is "vengefulstrudel", add me if you wanna chat! :D Or invite me to your group, I love group chats ^^

(Note: I don't do voice chat a lot but I can plug in my mic if there's many people voicechatting :P)

(edited)

Greetings, and salutations! You can add me at "Disolia" and it will probably show me under the nickname of "Ink Theory".  But don't let the name fool you, I am not a women; Disolia is just the name of a very old Original Character I created.  
Add me if you like playing games, have weird discussions, or talking about penguins. 

Edited by Billow Pillow

Might as well add mine, I guess.

My Skype name is: thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

Don't ask about the name. Even I wonder why I chose that of all names.

Feel free to add me if you're actually going to chat now and again.

(edited)

Hello! Mine is Candy Star, i'm very friendly and love to talk about anything, let's chat sometime. Btw, i don't have a webcam or mic, so i can only chat by text.

there's a lot of Candy Stars. Which one is yours?

Edited by starshine wonder