Derpy Azusa

Skype/Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Message added by Jeric

i'm zackery_adams on skype and i like to talk with people

any pony wanna add me micaiah.flores  i love chating, talking about gaming and lewd stuff if so inclined add me 

NinjaWulv is my skype name. Maybe we could make a group chat sometime?

I already have the greatest Brony group on Skype going :P You could always join it. Anypony can join it at any time. Just send me a PM.

Been running for over half a year and still getting more awesome as time passes. Just a shame not many know about my group. Let me know if you want to join.

Namedrop.

UT2500.

Add me up if you want.

Posting my skype again since why not. 

Skype is luniaatnight

If you add me state your from the forums then we can chat, game, whatever. 

pony.laces

Feel free to talk to me. My profile picture on Skype is currently diabeetus Rainbow Dash and Gilda as fillies. ;)

Cyber.vinyl is mine, think I put it up before but cant remember

:ph34r: :ph34r:

(edited)

theamazingcoffeeman

add if you're 18+

Nothing against you, young people! I would just prefer to talk to those around my own age. (My fellow old geezers in their 20's!)

Edited by The Coffee Pony

Mine is Magic Rasin

The profile pic is the same as mine here. Look at my profile for interests since I'll usually end up talking about them after a while. Also only add me if you intend to actually talk to me.

hi! i would love some bronie friends on skype, my skype account is alannahgirl1999.

Hi Guys Oh my Blubbernugget I'm so happy that this thread is like active or idk I'm so excited to meet other people ADD ME UP GUYS! :D mcdavid150 hnnnnnnnnnnng sorry I'm shy and um indecisive (whoops too much info) but um if you get to know me I'm pretty talkative or I may come off as annoying but I don't know. I'd like to meet you guys D: SO BADLY <3 aksdflklsdjklasdjglsjdag ; w ;

[Cries]

Can't remember if I posted mine here or not but it's xenozfan3. Same as my username.

Hey everypony! My skype name is mathew.plaza (Mathew 1T). My pic is of me playing the trumpet.

I guess you can say I'm fun to talk to. I may be a bit shy and awkward at first, but once we get to know each other a little ill be more open :lol: I'm lonely most of the time and desperate for a friend, so I may end up talking quite a bit.

I kinda have a rule that if we haven't talked in a while then I delete you off my contact list. I had a lot of "friends" in the past that just took up useless space, and I don't want that happening again.

I can't wait to talk! :D

(edited)

If you want to add me then its 

Cyber.vinyl

Edited by DJ Lockheart

Up for chats txt, or voice. Although I'll probably be more responsive in calls if it's with three people. (Myself included :P)

Hey all, created a new Skype group called '' Because it's all about the Bass ''. 

What is going to be the point of this group? Well unlike alot of other groups we won't be over moderated, it will be a very light hearted atmosphere where everyone is welcome too talk about what they want with in reason. We aren't looking for drama queens or people who get triggered at everything, we want people who know who to have fun, don't take themselves too seriously and are just overall decent people :P 

Guidelines: 

The only ''rules'' are just dont be a doofus / disrespectful. If you think something is going to be offensive don't say it, things like religious debate, racial debates, drug / alcohol topics / clop etc etc are all going to spark some reactions, we don't care about that stuff, just come here and relax ;) 

Most days we will also be hosting Plug.DJ music sessions where ponies can show their own music too the group or just share something they enjoy.

So Yeh thats pretty much it! As long as you aren't a D*** then you should be good too go. 

If you want too join the most light hearted brony group out there then look no further and add Cyber.Vinyl on skype! 

hello my skype is orcslayz it shall appear as my forum name i currently own im out going looking for a fun time just dont be a creep :D im open to talking baout all parts of the fandom

Mine is "vengefulstrudel", add me if you wanna chat! :D Or invite me to your group, I love group chats ^^

(Note: I don't do voice chat a lot but I can plug in my mic if there's many people voicechatting :P)

Badges

My name is op_wreakablzz just tell me you are from the forums.

(edited)

Greetings, and salutations! You can add me at "Disolia" and it will probably show me under the nickname of "Ink Theory".  But don't let the name fool you, I am not a women; Disolia is just the name of a very old Original Character I created.  
Add me if you like playing games, have weird discussions, or talking about penguins. 

Edited by Billow Pillow

Might as well add mine, I guess.

My Skype name is: thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

Don't ask about the name. Even I wonder why I chose that of all names.

Feel free to add me if you're actually going to chat now and again.

Mine is "julio.ruiz88", feel free to add me or invite me to a group if you want  :) I don't like to do too much voice chatting since my english talking skills are not so good, but I might try it sometimes.

Add me friends! When you add me, just mention you're from the MLPforums and your username~

My skype is SnakeMilkshake