Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

MLPForums always gave me the most interesting kinds of people to talk to so I'll post mine again here. I'm Shadowmov3r on Skype but my display name is Winterbass with a leafeon avatar. If you want to chat about random things or discuss about something, I'm up for anything.

(edited)

well, im peyton25

i have a pony with a cape and cool hairdo as my avatar.

i would prefer to RP above all else, but for the main part, ill chat.

Edited by PeytonJay

My Skype is icywater8000, I'm a teenager, and I swear a lot. Anything else to say?  :kindness: Anyways, I'd love to talk, or roleplay over Skype. I'm almost always on, and I even have a Steam, if you wanted to play something like TF2!

feel free to add  me

--------------------- my username is below

Dan (Ghost) Mercenary

My Skype is the same name as on here! For anyone here that wants to add me! I'll gladly accept your friend request on Skype! So add me too!!!! ;)

your skype isn't pulling up

feel free to add  me

--------------------- my username is below

Dan (Ghost) Mercenary

your skype isn't pulling up

I changed my username on here. Type in Mikejr6692

(edited)

Deleted my skype account.

Edited by Guest

Reposting my Skype agian 

bwolonewolf

I usually get along with everyone fine (expect people who play WoW and/or TCGs...dont ask). If you want to talk Doctor Who, video games, FiMFic, or paranormal stuff

Im your man. Just state who you are from the forums and if possible link me your profile 

(edited)

I've made a skype group for any bronies or pegasisters who wish to join! Just PM me your skype name, and I'll try to add you asap. (there might not be anyone there, as i just started it.  :lol:

My skype name (even though it's already on here): icywater8000, nickname Godot for the time being.

Edited by Godot