Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

(edited)

Place: Melbourne,  Australia

Time: I'm open to calls from 1:00pm to 12:00am (My time)

I would much prefer chat through text until we can get to know each other, but I am still open to voice chats too. I'm somewhat camera shy, so don't expect me to turn on my webcam or anything~~

Edited by Nights~

I am always looking for new friends and people to talk to and if you need help with anything just message me : awpbong

• Brohoof 2

I am from Ireland and want new people to talk to/ meet. skype is: Riordan365

(edited)

I had to make a new Skype account because I forgot my password when signing into Skype. I tried resetting my password, but I never got an email to do it. So I decided to go and make a new Skype account. My Skype name is foxboy792 and if you add me, please let me know you are from the forum. Hope we can chat sometime  :)

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

You know what, why not.

My skype: tsukuyomi-mlp

When adding please, PLEASE let me know you're from the forum. I've had some people with weird avatars try to add me, and I've gone ahead and blocked them cause I don't want to see any of that stuff. I don't want to be accidentally blocking people who just want to be a friend.

• Brohoof 1

my skype is crash bandicoot with my current avatar. do not add me if you aren't going to make an honest effort in chatting and getting to know me. Do not waste my time.

My skype handle is "Aner-Dyfan" same avatar and such. I may not always be on, but always up for a messaging and often for a call.

EDIT:

Well I gave up trying to add everyone in this topic, so many friendly folks to add! Gone backwards and added all who posted in 2015, but if you posted before SORRY! please add me, but I kept coming up against duplications and was becoming an exercise in futile searches as names have been changed.

Edited by Aner-Dyfan

I love meeting new people, and I'm pretty active on Skype. c: My username is pretty much the same everywhere I end up a lot.

- Hope you like image sharing, but I will reconsider if not desired

- Grammar may not matter

- Memes

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy