Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Eh, I'll bite.

spikus.fyre or Spikus Fyre either works. If I don't respond right away I'm either asleep, AFK, or i'm recording something. Just be sure to mention that this is how you found me because random trolling attempts happen fairly often.

I'm starting to open up Skype more often out of boredom.  Feel free to add me to chat about nearly anything.  Skype name is "teawithaura."  Please let me know you are from mlpforums.

Think I've posted it twice already, but what the heck. Might as well do it one last time.

My Skype name is thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

Only add me if you actually want to talk. If you add me just so you can increase the number of your friends list...then don't even bother.

Edited by Sam Gideon

@, I merged your topic with the already existing Skype Master Thread, where it appears you already had a post. If you're looking to add more people, you're better off using status updates, as all Skype add threads will be merged with this one, because it is a Mega Thread.

Post on Mega Threads

i'm Jora and my skype is micaiah.flores i like gaming, talking about NSFW (be warned lol ;)) things from time to time i voice chat and i'm a chill person add at your own risk

i'm bi so i'm nonjudgmental fyi  

I may have posted on here already, but i think it was with an old skype name. Add me if you want random sillyness, role-plays, someone to game with, or just someone to talk to. Feel free to add me into any groups cause im that bored. Skype name is john.thestallion